Devoted Creations – Pauly D Bronze Beats uploaded by Wendy C.

BY DEVOTED CREATIONS

Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My review from Dec 5,2011 from iamtan...

*Scent-I don't pick up any coconut scent at all. It smells straight up like warm vanilla sugar!!

*ATO-Zero...I just smell like warm vanilla sugar or as my sons said "mom you smell like a sugar cookie" lol

*I found this nicely moisturizing and there is a very subtle gold shimmer,I hardly noticed it but thats ok either way.

*For being a natural bronzer this one is pretty nice and I got a nice color boost.

As hours have passed now since I have used this lotion I'm pretty impressed and I LOVE the vanilla sugar scent....this is one I'd recommend if one is looking for a dha free natural bronzer.....try a sample!

And just to add I had to go to Walgreens after tanning to pick up a rx. The lady in line behind me asked me what vanilla perfume I was wearing,when I told her that I had just came from tanning and how it was the lotion I used she was shocked! lol

5/5 stars
Meghan C.
Glen Burnie , MD
I am very fair skinned and just started tanning for a vacation in Florida so I don't get the horrific burn I got last year (lesson learned). I switched to this lotion after trying Flex and not noticing any boost in my tan. I was worried about the bronzer in this since I am so fair, but it gives a nice and subtle natural looking boost to my skin and has helped me tan faster. The smell is amazing and very moisturizing. It even plays nice with my tattoos.
Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Really good tanning lotion. I compare this to my Snooki black & gold bottle that came out like 2 years before Pauly d's. It bronzes me nice and quick and doesn't have tingle.
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this tanning lotion by Pauly D it smells amazing,kind of like vanilla and it makes you really dark without turning orange.
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI
My boyfriend and I both use this when we are tanning in the winter and it's awesome! I really do like this item a lot!
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love love love this stuff weather I'm at the tanning bed or out buy the river its by my side
ali w.
Cabs are here! who doesn't love anything Pauly d? lol it does get you a good bronzing!