Devoted Creations

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This was one of the very first tanning lotions i used back when i first started tanning and i liked it. It was a bronzer but not a super dark bronzer. It was more of a natural bronzer if i remember right. It smelled good, made my skin soft, and gave me a decent tan!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I use this before going in the tanning bed and love it! I see a noticeable difference compared to when I do not use it- much more even tan and much less burning! It’s very moisturizing and leave your skin literally glowing! Also- much cheaper on amazon than in stores!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This is one of my favorite tanning lotions from devoted creations. I get my skin a dark bronze tan by using natural bronzers for the most natural golden glow. I love they way it smells, it actually also really helped tone down the “after tan” scent. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts forever. I always use devoted creations because it’s packed with anti-again ingredients that actually slow down the aging process and will actually prevent you from burning. I always use a lotions because in reality it’s healthier for your skin. This is one of my favorites!