BY DEVOTED CREATIONS

Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
My review from iamtan on 06-25-2011
Bronzer/lotion The lotion itself is dark and I love how it goes on nice and smooth too. Its nicely moisturizing....no streaking from the bronzer or anything. Scent is Unisex kinda like a light perfume but very nice. Ato- is not the worst but not good either lol I wouldn't go anywhere after using this one...its a tan and go home lotion lol This bronzer gives me a nice dark brown color! I used this on my face too and the difference is amazing!!! Other than the ato this lotion is worth it,I can't get over how dark this gets me lol For me this bronzer is right up there with(maybe better than) Smoke Black or Carnivale..thats how good the bronzers got me dark...As far as this washing off in the shower,I didn't have too many issues with that. Not a lot came off and my face and body was still looking exceptionally dark....anytime I have used Special Reserve I have noticed that the bronzer in this seems to last for days on me...You need to have a good tan before using this one...if your not and you use this you run the risk of getting the orangies lol If I personally had to pick between Smoke Black,Carnivale and Special Reserve.........I'd go with the Special Reserve the ato is not as bad as its with the others and it just seems to go on sooooo smooth and the bronzers imo seem so much better....Carnivale would come in at a close 2nd cuz I love that lotion too....If you wanna dark bronzer or one to try out this is one to sample!!!!!
5/5 stars
Mary F.
Conway, AR
To be completely honest I'm not really impressed with this it is one of those projects that I wish I could like but I just don't.