by Devoted Creations

Does this really work?
How does this bronzer compare to other bronzers & tanning lotions?
Start your review of Devoted Creations 2012 Pauly D After The Party High Intensity Black Bronzer 12.25oz!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
YES! THIS WILL MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A ORANGE BLOB! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND. AND THE SMELL IS NOT GOOD EITHER, YOU WILL SMELL LIKE MELTED PLASTIC ALL DAY, OR UNTIL YOU WASH OFF.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Such a great tanning lotion! After the second tan I definitely notices a huge difference. Only thing is, to me it does have a male after scent to it which I don't like to smell like but I always come home to shower after anyways.
Tulsa , OK
It took me awhile to decide to try this but I'm so glad I finally did! My legs don't tan very easily but once I used this lotion I could definitely tell a difference
Lafayette Hl, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this tanning lotion and love Pauly D! It smells good and I love the cute packaging and it works really well with having the extra bronzers in the formula!
Janesville, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love love love this tanning lotion it makes me so tan and it makes your skin soft. It also smells so amazing.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product its prett y good its amazing i would definitely buy it another time it makes you all bronze
Burns, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Such a great taming lotion after the first tan I noticed results. so so worth the money!