BY DEVONSHEER

Recipe: Cranberry-Jalapeno Relish. see more...

Buy on Walmart
anne m.
New Hartford, NY
These taste great when you are dieting or sick with the flu. They are good with and without jam. I use to buy them all the time. They never disappointed me. My grocery store no longer carries them. I think Walmart does. They are just a perfect snack.
Denise G.
Merrick, NY
Love these. Happy they are organic. Use it for everything you would need a chip for. They are filling too so you get full faster. Not salty either like chips are.
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
I love the melba toats cause is so thin and crocky, is good with sauce butter or nothing on it
Sheridan W.
Great substitute for when you're trying to lose weight and want to cut back on carbs
Stephanie D.
Johnstown, PA
Melba toast is absolutely a classic. I love to much on these with some humus.
Rose M.
Dublin
These bring me right back to my childhood, my mum's French friend used to bring us boxes of these, different brand, and I'd have them slathered in butter. These taste just the same! Happy food and happy memories.