BY DEVON CREAM COMPANY

If you have not tasted a scone with jam and clotted or Devon cream, you have missed out on one of the greatest tastes. These thick creams are absolutely delicious, and are best explained as a cross between ice cream and butter. They can be stored in a... see more...

• What is clotted cream? is it sweet? I've never heard of it. 2 Answers
  • What can you eat this with ? 3 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
This is my favorite to put on scones fresh out of the oven. You can't beat the taste. It's perfect with a little fresh fruit. I find this in specialty stores and make sure it's on hand for the scones.
Sarah M.
I've never actually eaten this myself but my friends in England talk about it all the time. I've seen clotted cream fudge and I hear that's good too.
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
This is delicious on bagels! Also mixed with some jam and eaten with ritz crackers. I'd love to try it with scones though.
jetzabel n.
Santa Ana, CA
You can mix devon cream company clotted cream with any snack. satisfies your cravings.
Kris L.
i am unfortunately allergic to dairy but my boyfriend loves this - this is the only cream he will buy mainly for the taste and quality. it’s hard to find and when we do find it, it’s quite expensive but apparently worth it!
Carina a.
Perris, CA
What can you eat this with ?
What is clotted cream? is it sweet? I've never heard of it.