DeVita Natural Skin Care Solar Protective Moisturizer SPF 30+ uploaded by Anastasiya K.

BY DEVITA

Sunshine Go Away Today. br DeVita Natural Skin Care br absolute minerals br Ask For It By Name Feather-Light, Never Heavy, Oily or Greasy 2 Broad Spectrum SPF 30+ 1 Safe for Adults Children 4 Titanium Dioxide Free 6 Paraben Free 5 100% Vegan It s hard to believe that our all natural, sheer, moisturizer sun screen is a deeply moisturizing daytime cream and sun screen all in one! DeVita s exclusive formulation is created specifically for those sensitive to breakouts. This moisturizer is light enough to wear under make-up, absorbs quickly, and yet leaves the skin nourished and feeling soft and smooth. Offering broad spectrum UVA UVB sun protection. For over ten years now DeVita has been dedicated to developing beautifully pure age defying skin care products. DeVita now brings that care and expertise to their exclusive line of color cosmetics - absolute min see more...

• Besides iherb and their web page, where else can I buy it? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
jenny t.
Sacramento
It’s pretty expensive for its size but I guess considering that it’s natural and completely vegan plays a large role in the price. I think it’s a good sunscreen for those who have normal skin. I have combo and sometimes I think my oiliness traces back to sunscreen but it’s still a nice and pretty light sunscreen.
Anastasiya K.
Spartanburg, SC
I really wanted to love this sunscreen because it contains really natural ingredients and it has a score of one which means it is a very safe sunscreen, according to the EWG website. But I found that it leaves me a very white cast and it clumps up in balls if you rub your face!!! I might have gotten some old formulation of it. Because I've heard some people say that they changed their formulation but then changed it back to the original one.
Amy M.
Springfield, MO
I absolutely LOVE this product! It's very difficult to find a facial sunscreen that good for oily or combination skin and this sunscreen is perfect. I love that it's a physical sunscreen and not a chemical, so it's also great for sensitive skin as well. I took it with me to my dermatologist and he pointed out that hyaluronic acid that is in this sunscreen helps prevent wrinkles. I'm definitely going to keep buying this stuff! Highly recommended!
Natalie C.
Can't go wrong with Devita bars and can't go wrong with this. Very moisturizing and I love that it has an spf of 30 plus the price is okay could be better tho
tako m.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this cream it has ver good ingredients with hydrating hialuronic acid. I think this is very good combination of SPF factor and moisturizer.
stefany r.
caricuao
this product is the best for skin care proteccion, i wanna use all days, i want this product, it's so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cristy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Besides iherb and their web page, where else can I buy it?