BY DEVITA NATURAL SKIN CARE

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Eyes Have It. br DeVita Natural Skin Care br absolute minerals br Ask For It By Name With Polypeptides, Collagen Elastin Amino Acids 1 Contains Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin K Vitamin E 3 Gentle on Muscles Tissues Surrounding Eyes 5 Paraben Free 4 100% Vegan And they surely will when you use DeVita s rich, yet feather-light eye nourishing cream. Featuring DeVita s exclusive blend of Vitamin K, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, and Collagen and Elastin Amino Acids, all which help reduce the look of puffiness and dark circles, while adding needed moisture. Specifically formulated to be gentle on the delicate muscles and tissues surrounding your eyes. For over ten years now DeVita has been dedicated to developing beautifully pure age defying skin care products. DeVita now brings that care and expertise to their exclusive line of color cosmetics - absolute minerals see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Mikita h.
I was hoping this would help my under eye areas but after using it for 2 months, I don't see any difference. I have been using it nightly and wake up still with puffy dark eye circles. This is quite expensive so I had hoped it would work at least a little. The packaging is so nice. I love the glass bottle and the pump. The cream has a nice consistency and feels great going on my skin. You don't need a lot which is nice. I'll use it until it's gone but I will keep looking for something else.