BY DEVITA

Off with the Old On with the New. That s What Your Skin Will Seem to Do! br DeVita Natural Skin Care br absolute minerals br Ask For It By Name Helps to Leaves Skin Feeling Smooth New 1 Encourages Appearance of Healthy Skin Turn-Over 4 Paraben Free 3 100% Vegan DeVita s all natural skin exfoliator helps gently erase off old, dead and and dry surface cells with the silkiness of healing Goldenseal and 100% pure round Jojoba Beads, which will not tear the pores of skin. It helps improve the look of your skin texture and can increase the effectiveness of treatment serums and moisturizers. For over ten years now DeVita has been dedicated to developing beautifully pure age defying skin care products. DeVita now brings that care and expertise to their exclusive line of color cosmetics - absolute minerals. Just great, healthy coverage you can count on absolutely. see more...

• Does this smell like aloe? I personally love aloe anything!!!1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Adriana S.
Centerton, AR
I am in love with this product it just so great but it's slightly expensive for me at least. The good thing is that it did meet my expectations and it's easy to use. I am satisfied overall. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Fifi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gentle scrub feels so good and my skin feels so soft after using it, you can go to any beauty store and they'll have it, I use it few times a week and I love it! I'd definitely use it again because it makes a difference!
Syra K.
I love
Natural products and this one left my skin feeling absolutely amazing with. A glimmer
gabbyluna
San Antonio, Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the clean, fresh and smooth feeling afterwards using it. Natural products are my fav!!
christyne b.
This is a good product for the face. It is not greasy or have an residue after use. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Roslyn H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this rodent in the passed and it has worked perfectly. It applies smoothly to the skin and it keeps the skin moisturized and fresh. It also had a good smell. I used it twice a day , overall I recommend this product
Iris s.
Philadelphia , pa
This product is amazing , my face is more clear , no more black heads and is wonderful cleaner
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this smell like aloe? I personally love aloe anything!!!