BY DEVITA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

No Waterworks Required. br DeVita Natural Skin Care br absolute minerals br Ask For It By Name Clears Away Daily Impurities Make-Up With Ease 1 Soothing Extra Gentle 3 Fragrance Free 5 Paraben Free 4 100% Vegan DeVita s proprietary blend of pure plant extracts-including Certified Organic Aloe Vera, Chamomile and Calendula - helps maintain the skins natural pH moisture balance for ideal support and natural glow. Leaves skin feeling dew-soft, supple and comfortably clean - and no waters works required when using! For over ten years now DeVita has been dedicated to developing beautifully pure age defying skin care products. DeVita now brings that care and expertise to their exclusive line of color cosmetics - absolute minerals. Just great, healthy coverage you can count on absolutely. The DeVita Story. For nearly my entire adult life my skin had suffered see more...

Review (1)
Buy on iHerb*
Elizabeth N.
New boston , NH
I LOVE this product.  I purchased because I saw someone I follow on instagram using it and am now hooked!  You can pronounce all of the ingredients and it doesn't dry my face out.  Aloe is the first ingredient and it definitely calms my skin.  I'm looking forward to trying their other products!