Developlus Anti-Aging Hair Treatment System

by DeveloPlus

Developlus™ Anti-Aging Hair™ Treatment System.
New.
Formulated for: All hair types.
Vibrant, youthful hair in just 2 weeks!
Fights aging: Reduces hair loss. Slows down graying. Stimulates regrowth.
Renews scalp cells. Replaces collagen. Strengthens roots. Prevents split ends.
Eliminates dryness. Restores shine.
Extra benefits: Thermal protection. Adds volume. Minimizes frizz. Paraben free.
Silicone free. Sulfate free.
3 Easy steps.

How long does it take for you to notice results from this? Would you all say it's worth the money?
Start your review of Developlus Anti-Aging Hair Treatment System!
b R.
Hastings Hdsn, NY
I started using this at the same time that I began Vitamin B12 injections and taking hi doses of Biotin, so I can't be sure this is what's working.  But the amount of hair that I lose after a shampoo and conditioner has been drastically reduced.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
I have this and got it on sale at walgreens for 14.99 instead of 19.99 and my mom and I love it. It makes our hair super soft
Orliainys M.
los teques
es icreible me ayda muchisimo la verdad me encata tiene muchisimas funciones lo amo me gusta mucho es icreible me ayda muchisimo la verdad me encata tiene muchisimas funciones lo amo me gusta mucho