BY DEVACURL

Universal Diffuser For All Curl Kind

Is it for me?

If you want a quick way to give your waves and curls more shape and bounce while reducing frizz, than this is the tool for you!

What does it do?

This unique, universal diffuser is the best helping hand your curls could ever ask for. Its 360-degree airflow completely surrounds curls from the roots to the ends forspeedier drying time than traditional diffusers. The new ceramic inner core helpspreserve moisture keeping curls frizz-free and shiny. The patented DevaFuser gives natural curls gorgeous shape and definition, while creating touchable volume.

How do I use it?

Insert the barrel of your hair dryer into the end of the DevaFuser.

Push the DevaFuser onto the dryer gently, making sure that it’s firmly attached. Turn the hair dryer on. Set the heat to low or medium temperature. Lower temperatures are gentler on curls and will reinforce all of the benefits of using the DevaFuser (more shine, less frizz, and more natural texture).

Begin by holding the DevaFuser near the scalp to dry the roots first. Then, cradle the ends of curls in the DevaFuser and push it toward the scalp so the hair is “scrunched,” and hold.

To remove the DevaFuser, grasp it above the band and gently pull to separate it from the hair dryer.

What else you need to know:

The universal, one-piece DevaFuser fits most commercially available hair dryers of the following size specifications:

- Barrel diameter: two inches to two and a half inches

- Barrel circumference: five and a half inches to six and a half inches

- Barrel length: two and a half inches to six and a half inches

LaTrice D.
Lancaster, CA
This by far is THE BEST diffuser I’ve ever used. It dries my hair quickly and without causing frizz. I was skeptical about using this diffuser at first because I have really tight curls/coils in the back of my head and didn’t think this would work too well in that area but I was wrong. It’s expensive but definitely worth the price. Also, I didn’t think this would fit my dryer (I have a conair...not sure of the model) I had a little trouble getting it on at first but it fits perfectly I just had to use a little bit of force to get it on. Easy peasy getting it on after the first try.
Jasmin B.
This diffuser is AMAZING. It helps to dry your hair faster than normal diffusers especially because it has holes all around the surface of the dryer. I do think that whenever I use this diffuser I get a little more frizz than usual but maybe it’s because I’m not using it right. When I went to the Devachan Salon it worked great, so maybe it takes practice! Overall I would definitely recommend.
Lorraine L.
Brooklyn, NY
NOW THIS PRODUCT RIGHT HERE IS THE BEST. I would 100% recommend this tool. Its perfect for drying the root and eliminating and or limiting the amount of frizz that would normally happen. It also drys the hair faster because of all the whole it has in the hands. I would definitely recommend it. Great too for curly hair.
Brooke M.
Fort Worth , TX
This product isn't bad it's just HUGE! I hate having to take up so much cabinet storage when I'm not using it. It even made my blow dryer more inconvenient to store while it was on. Honestly, a normal diffuser that comes with your blow dryer will do the same thing and be a lot smaller for convenience.
gabby k.
I honestly thought I would like more than I did. I didnt "hug" my curls like my regular diffuser. I like the fact that it is shaped like habd to get in between the curls but I do not use this anymore. I use my regular diffuser.
Lindsey B.
Missouri City, TX
This defuser is such a unique shape and I absolutely love it. The defuser helps my curls form beautifully and helps minimize the frizz. This attachment only works with a hair dryer that has a long nozzle, so keep that in mind!
Sarah D.
I did not like this diffuser. It was very hard to use. It is not worth the price. It doesn’t cup my curls like I need it to and kept falling off my dryer. I will not be using this again. My curls were left limp and frizzy.
Kris h.
Detroit
Purchased at: ULTA
I think the concept of DevaCurl's DevaFusion is great. But this universal tool was a little bit if a let 7m down. I tried this on 2 of my blowdryer's a Drybar Buttercup and a Harry Josh. It didn't fit either one. It would slide on, but wouldn't stay on. Great concept, but poorly executed. I really liked the idea of having the fingers to lift and separate my hair. But it just wouldn't stay on.
Alana A.
Bedford Hills
This is mad expensive but I get results relatively quick and my curls look nice. But again pretty expensive. I don’t have any tips because it’s easy to use. I have type 3c hair medium length with an undercut. I would want someone to buy it for me cause I don’t like spending my money lol.
Kelly R.
Danville, IN
Great for volume at the roots which is why I gave it 4 starts because curly girls know the struggle with getting good volume. Just wish it piled my hair a little better to help with curl pattern. Don’t know if it’s worth the money
Summer L.
Boise, ID
What is the best way to use this in your hair without it getting frizzy?
Jacqueline M.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
Is it worth buying this curl diffuser? I would not like to spend money on something that does not work
Gina S.
Elgin, IL
Does this really not blow around the curls? What's the best setting to use on a standard dryer low or high? I have trouble using the diffuser I currently have. #CurlyGirl
Rachel S.
New York
What hair dryers (other than the DevaDryer) is this compatible with?
Bailey C.
Fayetteville, AR
I've been wanting a diffuser for a while now, and this one looks great, but I'm not sure if it's worth the price. I just watched Influenster's YouTube video on Devacurl, and I really related to the gal with her before and after of frizzy to curly. Is this diffuser all it's cracked up to be, or will a traditional diffuser do about the same work?