BY DEVACURL #14 in Hair Dryers

Universal Diffuser For All Curl Kind

Is it for me?

If you want a quick way to give your waves and curls more shape and bounce while reducing frizz, than this is the tool for you!

What does it do?

This unique, universal diffuser is the best helping hand your curls could ever ask for. Its 360-degree airflow completely surrounds curls from the roots to the ends forspeedier drying time than traditional diffusers. The new ceramic inner core helpspreserve moisture keeping curls frizz-free and shiny. The patented DevaFuser gives natural curls gorgeous shape and definition, while creating touchable volume.

How do I use it?

Insert the barrel of your hair dryer into the end of the DevaFuser.

Push the DevaFuser onto the dryer gently, making sure that it’s firmly attached. Turn the hair dryer on. Set the heat to low or medium temperature. Lower temperatures are gentler on curls and will reinforce all of the benefits of using the DevaFuser (more shine, less frizz, and more natural texture).

Begin by holding the DevaFuser near the scalp to dry the roots first. Then, cradle the ends of curls in the DevaFuser and push it toward the scalp so the hair is “scrunched,” and hold.

To remove the DevaFuser, grasp it above the band and gently pull to separate it from the hair dryer.

What else you need to know:

The universal, one-piece DevaFuser fits most commercially available hair dryers of the following size specifications:

- Barrel diameter: two inches to two and a half inches

- Barrel circumference: five and a half inches to six and a half inches

- Barrel length: two and a half inches to six and a half inches

• How long does it take for your hair to dry (if it... Be the first to answer!
  • I've never tried any Deva Curl products but this diffuser looks r...1 Answers
  • I've never used a diffuser on my curly hair because they always m...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
LaTrice D.
This by far is THE BEST diffuser I’ve ever used. It dries my hair quickly and without causing frizz. I was skeptical about using this diffuser at first because I have really tight curls/coils in the back of my head and didn’t think this would work too well in that area but I was wrong. It’s expensive but definitely worth the price. Also, I didn’t think this would fit my dryer (I have a conair...not sure of the model) I had a little trouble getting it on at first but it fits perfectly I just had to use a little bit of force to get it on. Easy peasy getting it on after the first try.
Alana A.
Bedford Hills
This is mad expensive but I get results relatively quick and my curls look nice. But again pretty expensive. I don’t have any tips because it’s easy to use. I have type 3c hair medium length with an undercut. I would want someone to buy it for me cause I don’t like spending my money lol.
Lorraine L.
Brooklyn, NY
NOW THIS PRODUCT RIGHT HERE IS THE BEST. I would 100% recommend this tool. Its perfect for drying the root and eliminating and or limiting the amount of frizz that would normally happen. It also drys the hair faster because of all the whole it has in the hands. I would definitely recommend it. Great too for curly hair.
Valerie_D D.
This diffuser is amazing for curly hair!! I went inside Sephora and tried it out and absolutely loved the tight curls it left the only problem I have with this attachment is that it is soo expensive but you get what you pay for, if you want nice curls definitely try this diffuser out if your willing to pay the price
Shawna E.
I need to get my hands back on this product!! My friend that also has curly hair uses this diffuser and iv used it several times and I loved it!!! I live the way it just grips you head and the way my curls are defined when my hair is dry!!!!
Stephanie P.
Denver, CO
I'm on the fence about this. I use it sometimes to dry my roots mostly but usually I'll use a regular diffuser because I like to create curl without frizz and the Devafuser can create more frizz. Not a stand alone differser. Works well if I use it in addition to my black orchid.
Elizabeth B.
Chappaqua
The Devafuser is a very hard to use at first, but it slowly gets easier to use. I bought the defuser on amazon for about $50 and for curly hair it works wonders. I have been using the defuser for two months now and I probably by it again.
Gabriella R.
This diffuser is a eye catcher and great conversation piece in the salon! It mimics the hand fantastically for the perfect diffusion of wavy to kinky curly hair. Also great for getting through thick hair
Shirlane L.
El Paso, TX
Awesome line received samples to try them from a hair salon I went to I wish to try more because this line had my curls poppin and it smelled so good I would definitely recommend this line to curly hair girls. Xoxox
Kelly R.
Danville, IN
Great for volume at the roots which is why I gave it 4 starts because curly girls know the struggle with getting good volume. Just wish it piled my hair a little better to help with curl pattern. Don’t know if it’s worth the money
Bailey C.
Fayetteville, AR
I've been wanting a diffuser for a while now, and this one looks great, but I'm not sure if it's worth the price. I just watched Influenster's YouTube video on Devacurl, and I really related to the gal with her before and after of frizzy to curly. Is this diffuser all it's cracked up to be, or will a traditional diffuser do about the same work?
Summer L.
Boise, ID
What is the best way to use this in your hair without it getting frizzy?
Chantel N.
Is this attachment universal for all hair dryers? I saw that you can purchase the diffuser in a bundle with the DevaCurl dryer, but it's much cheaper to just buy the attachment. Thank you to anyone that answers! This product looks like a life saver and I would LOVE to try it! #CurlyGirl
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Can this DevaFuser be used on biracial hair? My granddaughter has beautiful curls, but they are hard to maintain!!
Amalia E.
Euless, TX
Does the attachment fit other hair dryers or just the devacurl dryer?