BY DEVACURL #26 in Hair Dryers

Universal Diffuser For All Curl Kind

Is it for me?

If you want a quick way to give your waves and curls more shape and bounce while reducing frizz, than this is the tool for you!

What does it do?

This unique, universal diffuser is the best helping hand your curls could ever ask for. Its 360-degree airflow completely surrounds curls from the roots to the ends forspeedier drying time than traditional diffusers. The new ceramic inner core helpspreserve moisture keeping curls frizz-free and shiny. The patented DevaFuser gives natural curls gorgeous shape and definition, while creating touchable volume.

How do I use it?

Insert the barrel of your hair dryer into the end of the DevaFuser.

Push the DevaFuser onto the dryer gently, making sure that it’s firmly attached. Turn the hair dryer on. Set the heat to low or medium temperature. Lower temperatures are gentler on curls and will reinforce all of the benefits of using the DevaFuser (more shine, less frizz, and more natural texture).

Begin by holding the DevaFuser near the scalp to dry the roots first. Then, cradle the ends of curls in the DevaFuser and push it toward the scalp so the hair is “scrunched,” and hold.

To remove the DevaFuser, grasp it above the band and gently pull to separate it from the hair dryer.

What else you need to know:

The universal, one-piece DevaFuser fits most commercially available hair dryers of the following size specifications:

- Barrel diameter: two inches to two and a half inches

- Barrel circumference: five and a half inches to six and a half inches

- Barrel length: two and a half inches to six and a half inches

• How long does it take for your hair to dry (if it... Be the first to answer!
  • I've never tried any Deva Curl products but this diffuser looks r...1 Answers
  • I've never used a diffuser on my curly hair because they always m...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Desirae S.
Norcross, GA
The Devafuser is an amazing product! I performed a “big chop” in 2012 after years of color and heat damage that I did to my hair. During my transition I decided that I wouldn’t apply heat to my hair anymore. So for 3 hears I didn’t use a single hot tool on my hair and the results were amazing yet I found that I didn’t always have enough time to only allow my hair to air dry. I stumbled upon the Devafuser during a sale at Ulta and have been loving the results. The Devafuser easily attached to my existing blow drying so I didn’t have to invest money in purchasing a new one, which was certainly great. With its hand design, which I thought looked rather odd at first, I can easily lift my hair and ensure an even defusing that also gives my hair great volume.
Tatyanna R.
The DevaFuser allows me to gain a lot of volume. I have thin curly hair so the DevaFuser allows me to gain volume and fullness I wouldn’t otherwise achieve with air drying my hair. The attachment is unique and very much so recommend for those looking to add volume and shape to their hair.
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
This is pretty cool. The only reason I don’t give it a full 5 stars is because it was actually really hard to attach to my blow dryer, and figure out how to use as well. Once I figured it out though it was smoooth sailing!
FrannyG B.
Springfield , MO
This is a cool concept. I hate the shape tho buoy always have to make sure the sleeve is on and it’s hard to keep on the dryer. It also doesn’t fit a lot of blow dryers so i had to hunt down someone that had one
Mel V.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This is hands down the best diffuser for wavy/curly hair. It allows you to get to your roots with no issues. If you have thick hair like me, it helps give you volume so the top of your head isn’t flat.
Candace B.
Savannah, GA
This is an excellent diffuser for curly hair.  The finger-like shape enables you to get volume and separation while you dry without adding frizz.  I ordered mine directly from the Deva Curl website.  Delivery was quick and easy.  I'm definitely glad I purchased this, because it has made a huge difference in how I style my hair on a regular basis.
Ayatt H.
Beaverton, OR
Absolutely genius!!!! The hand shape is everything. Leaves my hair curly without the frizz!!!! If I were to put my own hand I would look like Mufasa. The team at deva curl really stepped it up here! It’s perfect
Mariah M.
This may look silly or a waste of money... BUT if you have wavy, curly hair.... this thing rocks!! It makes my curls fuller, bounce-E, and cuts WAY WAY back on the frizzy mess.
L M.
Tullahoma, TN
I like this product for my wavy/curly 2B/3C hair. I especially like to use it in the winter since my hair takes a long time to dry and I can get my roots dry with this without drying my ends too much. I still use a bowl diffuser on my length since it enhances my curls better.
becky P.
Great product IF it fits your current hair dryer. The fit wasn’t perfect even though it claims to fit most dryers. None of mine or my friend’s dryers were compatible. I have used it with the devacurl dryer and it works amazing. Save yourself the hassle and just purchase the whole thing. Get them Ulta points! DevaFuser
Bailey C.
Fayetteville , AR
I've been wanting a diffuser for a while now, and this one looks great, but I'm not sure if it's worth the price. I just watched Influenster's YouTube video on Devacurl, and I really related to the gal with her before and after of frizzy to curly. Is this diffuser all it's cracked up to be, or will a traditional diffuser do about the same work?
Summer L.
Boise, ID
What is the best way to use this in your hair without it getting frizzy?
Chantel N.
Is this attachment universal for all hair dryers? I saw that you can purchase the diffuser in a bundle with the DevaCurl dryer, but it's much cheaper to just buy the attachment. Thank you to anyone that answers! This product looks like a life saver and I would LOVE to try it! #CurlyGirl
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Can this DevaFuser be used on biracial hair? My granddaughter has beautiful curls, but they are hard to maintain!!
Amalia E.
Euless, TX
Does the attachment fit other hair dryers or just the devacurl dryer?