BY DEVACURL #70 in Hair Dryers

Universal Diffuser For All Curl Kind

Is it for me?

If you want a quick way to give your waves and curls more shape and bounce while reducing frizz, than this is the tool for you!

What does it do?

This unique, universal diffuser is the best helping hand your curls could ever ask for. Its 360-degree airflow completely surrounds curls from the roots to the ends forspeedier drying time than traditional diffusers. The new ceramic inner core helpspreserve moisture keeping curls frizz-free and shiny. The patented DevaFuser gives natural curls gorgeous shape and definition, while creating touchable volume.

How do I use it?

Insert the barrel of your hair dryer into the end of the DevaFuser.

Push the DevaFuser onto the dryer gently, making sure that it’s firmly attached. Turn the hair dryer on. Set the heat to low or medium temperature. Lower temperatures are gentler on curls and will reinforce all of the benefits of using the DevaFuser (more shine, less frizz, and more natural texture).

Begin by holding the DevaFuser near the scalp to dry the roots first. Then, cradle the ends of curls in the DevaFuser and push it toward the scalp so the hair is “scrunched,” and hold.

To remove the DevaFuser, grasp it above the band and gently pull to separate it from the hair dryer.

What else you need to know:

The universal, one-piece DevaFuser fits most commercially available hair dryers of the following size specifications:

- Barrel diameter: two inches to two and a half inches

- Barrel circumference: five and a half inches to six and a half inches

- Barrel length: two and a half inches to six and a half inches

• How long does it take for your hair to dry (if it... Be the first to answer!
  • I've never tried any Deva Curl products but this diffuser looks r...1 Answers
  • I've never used a diffuser on my curly hair because they always m...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Yolanda V.
Houston , TX
I actually quite like this diffuser for curly hair. Can I live without and use another diffuser? Yes, of course. However, this diffuser I can create volume in curls without having to touch the curls. The one thing I don't like is the part where you attach the diffuser to a dryer. It's made so weirdly and seems to only be best when used with the devacurl dryer. When I use it on other dryers I have to do too much tweaking to get the fit right.
Amy T.
Northport, AL
Wasn't crazy about this. it dried my hair unevenly to the point that parts frizzed while parts were still damp. my favorite diffuser is the cheap-o hot socks that you can get on Amazon for about 7 bucks.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
Great product a little pricey but works well on giving you frizz free curls and is amazing at drying the roots and adding volume.
Ary A.
New York
I have a love hate relationship with this dryer! It helps dry my hair super fast but there is little to no shrinkage when I use it. I love shrinkage because that means I’ll get volume 😭 just be very careful when putting it on your dryer. You don’t want to break one of the connectors!
Candace B.
Savannah, GA
This is an excellent diffuser for curly hair.  The finger-like shape enables you to get volume and separation while you dry without adding frizz.  I ordered mine directly from the Deva Curl website.  Delivery was quick and easy.  I'm definitely glad I purchased this, because it has made a huge difference in how I style my hair on a regular basis.
October L.
If you have curly hair you need this diffuser! You can easily dry the roots of your hair to get lift and fullness. Also Shapes the ends of your curls. My curls look amazing since using this diffuser. A definite must have to my curly girl routine!! DevaFuser
Emily N.
Somerville, MA
Neat gadget! This really works for drying curls without turning them into a frizzy mess. I like to start at the roots and then almost scrunch the curls with the "hand" difuser to dry the strands. Highly recommend if you already have a dryer with the correct dimensions to fit this.
Desiree D.
I bought this for my sister as a gift and I've given it a try myself. It did leave my hair very frizzy and not defined, however I feel as if I just need to figure out how to use it properly, as I see lots of other people who use this come out with great results.
Yasmin M.
Recently I bought a new blow dryer (Hot Tools Professional) when my old faithful (CHI ion) finally after years of getting my super curly hair bone straight, gave up on me. I had a diffuser attachment from Revlon that fit perfectly on my old blow dryer but kept slipping off of my new one. It was time to get a new diffuser. I searched & searched for a universal diffuser and NOTHING fit this blow dryer! Beyond annoyed, I discovered the DevaCurl DevaFuser universal attachment (*cue ahhhhhhh music from the heavens*). I was a little discouraged at first because I was not expecting to spend $50 on a diffuser attachment :(. BUT the girl at Ulta gave me a 20% discount somehow (shout out to Ulta for always being the G.O.A.T.) , and I figured if it didn't work for me I could always return it. It's taken some getting used to but I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! My curls are looking better and better with each use. I love how it feels like a hand caressing my locks. It's colorful and I would say despite the $50 price tag (which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5) it's worth it if you're looking for healthy, frizz-free curls that actually curl. And I don't have to worry about a big plastic thing falling on my head because the grip on the end of this attachment is stretchy and securely grips around the end of my blow dryer with very little force. Now I just need to figure out a way to not mess up my beautiful curls while at the same time, staying warm in these chilly Chicago winters. #CurlyGirl
Rachel M.
Laramie, WY
This diffuser is AMAZING!! I have very curly hair and this diffuser helps to keeps my curls natural and not frizzy. I would definitely recommend it to all those with curly hair! I love that it also gives my hair LOTS of volume!
Devon D.
How long do you hold it in one spot? #Curlygirl
Sherri H.
Colton, NY
I've never used a diffuser on my curly hair because they always messed with the natural curls. Does this one really Allie the curls to dry in place? #curlygirl
Vivian b.
Magnolia, DE
Where can I buy one of these? And does it dry your hair like a blow dryer would
Amalia E.
Euless, TX
Does the attachment fit other hair dryers or just the devacurl dryer?
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
I've never tried any Deva Curl products but this diffuser looks really interesting. It's looks completely different then any diffuser that I've used before. Can anyone tell me if it's worth the price? Also has anyone with a 4a hair type used this before? If so how did it work for you?#CurlyGirl