DevaCurl Wavy Hair Care Holiday Shampoo and Conditioner Kit uploaded by Jozell C.DevaCurl Wavy Hair Care Holiday Shampoo and Conditioner Kit uploaded by Debra v.

BY DEVACURL

Give the ultimate gift with the Wavy Hair Care Holiday Kit from DevaCurl. Curly hair is bold, natural beautiful and it's DevaCurls mission to celebrate your unique curls. All of their products are inspired by real conversations with those who live with curly hair. Not only have they been awarded for multiple products from multiple magazines but they now have 4 salons throughout the US where girls with curly hair can go to get the signature DevaCut that put them on the map. see more...

Stephanie E.
N Bennington, VT
What a great set! Good value, enough products to cover all of my needs, and good sizes of each. I love what this does to my wavy hair. It took some time to get used to the weekly cleanser since there is no lather, but it leaves my hair so fresh. I will be repurchasing this soon.
Jessica S.
Durham, NC
I tried this for the first time when in Miami Beach. The humidity there is real! After using this product I had the most beautiful curls! They were so soft and silky and no frizz! My hair felt so lightweight. I could not believe the results! You have to try this kit, it is at a great price and give you a sample of how great DevaCurl is!
Gabrielle M.
I got this set as a Christmas gift. I’ve been wanting to try it but was nervous because it’s so expensive. The kit has everything you would need and the packaging teaches you how to use it. Even after a short while using it my hair has transformed, its less dry, colors vibrant and less styling product is needed.
Debra v.
I bought 2 of these on the after Christmas sale. I love the way the shampoo and conditioner make my hair feel. My curls have never been so hydrated or healthy. I would say to be able to get the most out of it you have to know exactly how to use it. I went to a deva curl hair stylist and got the whole dry cut/lesson on how to use the product. It's definitely worth it! I'm so happy with my hair right now. Attached are the after pictures of my hair cut with deva curl.
Niamh O.
Rockland, MA
This product is suppose to define curls and reduce the look of frizz. I LOVE the styling cream it comes with. However, not a huge fan of the shampoo and conditioner. It didn't lather, and just didn't really do anything for my hair. Scarf is cute, just don't see myself using.
Kala F.
Really liked this kit! I decided to start to taking better care of my waves/curls and purchased this to get me started. Really like everything in it and the microfiber towel is amazing! Have already purchased full size products I like them so much!
Lucero M.
Baytown, TX
my all time favorite brand and products! so amazing how good they are. i use mine everyday whether its just the dry shampoo or leave in cream! they are so good and smell awsome!
Annamaria C.
I tried this out and even got the spray get, I guess my fine hair grabs gel and becomes tacky never a soft tight curl or feeling or holding like the products say....im returning it to sephora
Kenzie H.
Collinsville, IL
My aunt absolutely loves this hair cream. It defines the curls so well! I once got the privilege to use hers and it made me feel so confident in wearing my hair down and I got so many compliments on my hair that day!
Mollie B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Deva curl keeps my hair looking amazing during the humid summer months! I love the smell, and the way they give my curls a flex hold!
Joanna S.
Does it really work? And is it affordable?
Lesley S.
Would love to try this out, where can I get this? #curlygirl #wavygirl
brandy f.
Savage, MD
How does it smell? #CurlyGirl
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
How long does this maintain your hair for?