BY DEVACURL #94 in Hair Mousse

Is it for me?

If you want an effortless way to get touchable, wavy texture that lasts, the answer is yes!

What does it do?

This light and airy whip, made with moringa seed and passion flower extracts, gives consistent waves and frizz control every time you use it. Plus, it feels like there’s nothing in your hair at all!

How do I use it?

Smooth a nickel-sized amount onto wet or damp waves. Scrunch waves all over with a DevaTowel then

• How exactly do some of ya'll use this? I've tried to let ...5 Answers
  • Got a sample of this from Ulta. Does it work well? The re...2 Answers
  • I have fine thin hair that's wavy/borderline curly in som...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
Overall, I love this and think it does do it job. I have long, fine hair. It usually has just enough “wave” to it that I can’t wear it natural. Really wavy underneath, and then wavy at the mids with straight ends. I used this yesterday and scrunched it into my hair. It did make my hair a lot wavier than it usually would be. The texture is so light and airy and you don’t feel it on your hair at all, it has a really light fresh smell. Now once the Georgia humidity hit my hair it turned frizzy as always, but I feel like if I used this with the shampoo and conditioner or maybe the volumizing foam it may be better. I’m trying to find ways to put less heat on my hair so i was excited to try this!
Melissa M.
Lexington , KY
I know this is like every wavy/curly girls holy grail, but it just doesn’t work on my waves and curls. I’m a 2c-3a, medium to high porosity, medium density, transitioning from color treated and heat styled to virgin hair, and it just leaves my hair limp and undefined. It’s better than nothing, and I do think it’s a good quality product, but my specific hair type just hates this product. I used about 2/3s of this product over 6 weeks and have finally given it to a curly coworker to try because I will never finish it.
Shauna C.
I really love the fresh clean smell. My hair is thick but I actually didn't need to use a lot in my hair. I sectioned it out while damp and applied it then let it air dry. Gave it that perfect beach wave look. Definitely a must if you don't feel like doing all that fuss!
sam 🌷.
Houston , TX
So we started carrying this product in Sephora so I naturally was curious about it. I tried it out and I was so surprised that it really helped calm my frizzy hair and added a natural, healthy shine to my hair! I love the texture of the product, it’s so easy to work with. Most product tend to make my hair even more greasy but this definitely adds no grease!
Karla R.
Washington, DC
A great product! I have natural wavy hair and it's usually hard to find products that are for wavy hair, it's usually for curly or straight hair. Sometimes I just want my waves to be tamed and look like so I use this wave maker cream/mousse and it does the job right! The scent of this product is amazing!! Omg it smells like the summer time and I love the summer! It's not thick and very lightweight so your waves will not weigh down. A perfect product for wavy hair DevaCurl Wave Maker, Touchable Texture Whip
Sabrina R.
This was nice and really helped define my waves. I also like that it dried down without making my hair hard or crispy. My hair is super soft. The only thing I'm not really impressed with is that it didn't do much good on frizz. I may have to try usiing it a few more times to really judge.
Jennifer M.
Clarkston , MI
This product has a creamy texture similar to conditioner, and definitely defined my curls. I felt that this worked best when I planned to let my hair air-dry, and it kept the humidity away. I need to keep testing this out, but the few times I’ve used it, it’s performed well.
Leticia P.
Pensacola, FL
I really wanted to like this as, the delights conditioner and shampoo have a better affect on my curls then decadence, i thought this would be just as good; but instead it left my hair feeling like literal straw, extremely dry, wanted to like it but not for my hair.
Tiffiny D.
Tremonton, UT
This is my go to product. I love the smell, the hold and texture. The bottle is pretty small and doesn’t last long enough considering the price. Worked very good for my thin hair but very expensive. Only improvement would be a bigger bottle or less money.
Halee H.
Spicewood
Love this stuff!! i wouldn’t even say it’s only for curly hair! i have pretty straight hair and i still use this after the shower to scrunch my hair for some texture!! it smells so good and doesn’t get super hard! Love it ans highly recommended
Natalia V.
San Diego, CA
How exactly do some of ya'll use this? I've tried to let my hair air dry & used a defuser & I don't like the results at all. Maybe I'm not doing something right?
Casey T.
I've been using the defining gel. How does this compare? Heavier?
Amy F.
Does anyone know if this product works better with using the shampoo and conditioner with it as well or does it not matter?
Ailish M.
Fremont, OH
Got a sample of this from Ulta. Does it work well? The reviews on here are very mixed. I have thick hair that has a wave in it if I let it air dry.
Sabrina R.
This or Briogeo hair gel?