BY DEVACURL

Is it for me?

If you want an effortless way to get touchable, wavy texture that lasts, the answer is yes!

What does it do?

This light and airy whip, made with moringa seed and passion flower extracts, gives consistent waves and frizz control every time you use it. Plus, it feels like there’s nothing in your hair at all!

How do I use it?

Smooth a nickel-sized amount onto wet or damp waves. Scrunch waves all over with a DevaTowel then

• How exactly do some of ya'll use this? I've tried to let ...5 Answers
  • Got a sample of this from Ulta. Does it work well? The re...3 Answers
  • I have fine thin hair that's wavy/borderline curly in som...3 Answers
Jade B.
Durham, NC
I have mixed feelings about this product. When I first started embracing my wavy hair (rather than just blowing it dry to straighten), this was the first styling product I tried. I immediately noticed a difference in frizz, and it helps hold looser, beachy waves. However, the cream texture seems to still be too thick (versus a gel) for my hair texture, and if I want my hair to achieve a "tighter" spiral (more of a 2c than a 2a or 2b), then I can't use this cream. I've had much more luck with lighter gels, though I still keep this in my cabinet for days when I do want a looser wave look.
Lydia G.
Dickson
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is great. It really does give me touchable soft waves. I have very thick hair so this makes sure my curls and waves are the best they can be. I use it with a hair diffuser and gives me wonderfully luxurious results.
Sally W.
Kansas City, MO
I tried DevaCurl Wave Maker, Touchable Texture Whip for the first time today. I have natural waves that I usually straighten by blow drying. Today I used the Texture Whip on wet hair and dried with the diffuser attachment on my blow dryer. I LOVE the beachy waves it created in my hair! This picture was taken after work, so the curls lasted. I bought this at Sephora and will definitely purchase again. Smells great, too! #MyBeautyAwards #DivaCurl
Dana J.
Gainesville
This didn't do anything for my hair. I felt like it just made my hair crunchy and could not hold a curl at all. I feel like this would benefit people with the hair types 2A, 2B, or 2C, but anything higher than that, do not waste your money. I got this as a sample and I was unimpressed. My hair type is 3A sometimes 3B, low porosity, and very long for reference. The only thing I liked was the consistency and the smell but as far as effects go, it did nothing for my hair type.
Nic G.
Holmes Beach, FL
This is my go-to hair product for enhancing and keeping under control my natural waves, but I do wish it had slightly more hold, because I find it most effective when blow drying and that's something I don't like doing every day. Still I haven't found any other product that gives me as much definition and control while still keeping my hair soft. And the texture is really enjoyable, along with the scent.
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
So GLAD I found this product. It has truly changed my hair for the better. I was one of those people who had curly hair and had no idea how to care for it. It was a literal wreck everyday so I just wore it up all the time. I got this as a free sample from Ulta and I now have “good hair days” every single day. I can actually wear my hair down now. Can’t believe I lived 20 years without this in my hair.
Shauna C.
I really love the fresh clean smell. My hair is thick but I actually didn't need to use a lot in my hair. I sectioned it out while damp and applied it then let it air dry. Gave it that perfect beach wave look. Definitely a must if you don't feel like doing all that fuss!
Kristen S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Great product that did wonders for my hair! Curly hair seems to adapt to shampoo regularly, but this worked well and kept it soft, voluminous and well formed. Does cause some skin breakouts so be careful to wash carefully at the hairline.
Karla R.
Washington, DC
A great product! I have natural wavy hair and it's usually hard to find products that are for wavy hair, it's usually for curly or straight hair. Sometimes I just want my waves to be tamed and look like so I use this wave maker cream/mousse and it does the job right! The scent of this product is amazing!! Omg it smells like the summer time and I love the summer! It's not thick and very lightweight so your waves will not weigh down. A perfect product for wavy hair DevaCurl Wave Maker
Lavanya C.
Purchased at: ULTA
It's a great product! It gives me nice, touchable waves the first day, and they last the next few days if I diffuse and refresh with water. The only drawback is that it's expensive for the amount of product you get. There's other products that coat less money and give you similar results.
Natalia V.
San Diego, CA
How exactly do some of ya'll use this? I've tried to let my hair air dry & used a defuser & I don't like the results at all. Maybe I'm not doing something right?
Ailish M.
Fremont, OH
Got a sample of this from Ulta. Does it work well? The reviews on here are very mixed. I have thick hair that has a wave in it if I let it air dry.
Krista T.
Brooklyn, NY
I have fine thin hair that's wavy/borderline curly in some places straight in others (how is that even possible)? What's the best way for me to use this product to get a more curly look? Thanks!!
Sabrina R.
This or Briogeo hair gel?
Casey T.
I've been using the defining gel. How does this compare? Heavier?