BY DEVACURL

Is it for me?

If you want an effortless way to get touchable, wavy texture that lasts, the answer is yes!

What does it do?

This light and airy whip, made with moringa seed and passion flower extracts, gives consistent waves and frizz control every time you use it. Plus, it feels like there’s nothing in your hair at all!

How do I use it?

Smooth a nickel-sized amount onto wet or damp waves. Scrunch waves all over with a DevaTowel then

• How exactly do some of ya'll use this? I've tried to let ...5 Answers
  • Got a sample of this from Ulta. Does it work well? The re...3 Answers
  • I have fine thin hair that's wavy/borderline curly in som...3 Answers
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
I tried DevaCurl Wave Maker, Touchable Texture Whip for the first time today. I have natural waves that I usually straighten by blow drying. Today I used the Texture Whip on wet hair and dried with the diffuser attachment on my blow dryer. I LOVE the beachy waves it created in my hair! This picture was taken after work, so the curls lasted. I bought this at Sephora and will definitely purchase again. Smells great, too! #MyBeautyAwards #DivaCurl
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
So GLAD I found this product. It has truly changed my hair for the better. I was one of those people who had curly hair and had no idea how to care for it. It was a literal wreck everyday so I just wore it up all the time. I got this as a free sample from Ulta and I now have “good hair days” every single day. I can actually wear my hair down now. Can’t believe I lived 20 years without this in my hair.
Shauna C.
I really love the fresh clean smell. My hair is thick but I actually didn't need to use a lot in my hair. I sectioned it out while damp and applied it then let it air dry. Gave it that perfect beach wave look. Definitely a must if you don't feel like doing all that fuss!
Kristen S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Great product that did wonders for my hair! Curly hair seems to adapt to shampoo regularly, but this worked well and kept it soft, voluminous and well formed. Does cause some skin breakouts so be careful to wash carefully at the hairline.
Karla R.
Washington, DC
A great product! I have natural wavy hair and it's usually hard to find products that are for wavy hair, it's usually for curly or straight hair. Sometimes I just want my waves to be tamed and look like so I use this wave maker cream/mousse and it does the job right! The scent of this product is amazing!! Omg it smells like the summer time and I love the summer! It's not thick and very lightweight so your waves will not weigh down. A perfect product for wavy hair DevaCurl Wave Maker
Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
I got this in a devacurl kit at ulta. I used the whole container but I don't think I will be repurchasing this. I didn't hate this product, but I wasn't crazy about it either. It smells really nice and has a good texture, but it just doesn't have enough hold for my taste.
Bethany C.
whitewater, wi
This smells amazing and is very lightweight but gives my curls amazing definition while maintaining frizz. I’ve been trying to find good curl products for years and I’ve finally found my holy grail. Nothing compares to this wave cream and I’ll never use anything else.
Leticia P.
Pensacola, FL
I really wanted to like this as, the delights conditioner and shampoo have a better affect on my curls then decadence, i thought this would be just as good; but instead it left my hair feeling like literal straw, extremely dry, wanted to like it but not for my hair.
Stephanee S.
Only had a small sample of this so only got two uses out of it and I have veryyyy long thick hair but the two times I used it, I really liked it!

Previously before trying this one I’ve tried the Cantu curl activator which is very thick and a lot like a cream but this one isn’t as thick.

After finishing the sample I went back to the Cantu one because its a fraction of the cost of the Devacurl one. If you are on a budget, try out the Cantu one. If you do just use a small amount if you have fine/thin hair because a little goes a long way.
Melissa M.
Lexington , KY
I know this is like every wavy/curly girls holy grail, but it just doesn’t work on my waves and curls. I’m a 2c-3a, medium to high porosity, medium density, transitioning from color treated and heat styled to virgin hair, and it just leaves my hair limp and undefined. It’s better than nothing, and I do think it’s a good quality product, but my specific hair type just hates this product. I used about 2/3s of this product over 6 weeks and have finally given it to a curly coworker to try because I will never finish it.
Natalia V.
San Diego, CA
How exactly do some of ya'll use this? I've tried to let my hair air dry & used a defuser & I don't like the results at all. Maybe I'm not doing something right?
Krista T.
Brooklyn, NY
I have fine thin hair that's wavy/borderline curly in some places straight in others (how is that even possible)? What's the best way for me to use this product to get a more curly look? Thanks!!
Sabrina R.
This or Briogeo hair gel?
Ailish M.
Fremont, OH
Got a sample of this from Ulta. Does it work well? The reviews on here are very mixed. I have thick hair that has a wave in it if I let it air dry.
Casey T.
I've been using the defining gel. How does this compare? Heavier?