BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsDevaCurl
Wave Maker, Touchable Texture Whip

DevaCurl Wave Maker, Touchable Texture Whip

Is it for me?

If you want an effortless way to get touchable, wavy texture that lasts, the answer is yes!

What does it do?

This light and airy whip, made with moringa seed and passion flower extracts, gives consistent waves and frizz control every time you use it. Plus, it feels like there’s nothing in your hair at all!

How do I use it?

Smooth a nickel-sized amount onto wet or damp waves. Scrunch waves all over with a DevaTowel then

Dooesnt diva make your hair fall off?
Does this make your curls look like natural curls?
How is is this product on different hair textures?
Start your review of DevaCurl Wave Maker, Touchable Texture Whip!
How would you rate this product?
Roma O.
San Francisco, CA
DevaCurl Wave Maker, Touchable Texture Whip uploaded by Roma O.
DevaCurl Wave Maker, Touchable Texture Whip uploaded by Roma O.
I am always struggling to find a texture mousse for my natural curls esp after I’ve bleached my hair and was really hoping this would be my hero. I have the travel size which is great for keeping in my purse. After towel drying my hair I put a nickle sized amount on and comb it through. Sometimes I like to twist my hair and blow dry for extra curls, which is what I did in the attached photos. After it dried I put some more through my hair to try to tame the frizz. As for results, I do really like how lightweight the mousse is and I like that it’s not oily. The fragrance is pleasant and feminine. I wish it had more frizz control and shine though. You can still see how dry my hair is. I also wish the bottle had better packaging design and didn’t look so outdated 80s with the lime and pink and so many different fonts. But I guess it did make my hair wavy without it being heavy or crunchy, so that’s nice.
Jennifer F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
DevaCurl Wave Maker, Touchable Texture Whip uploaded by Jennifer F.
I am in love with this Wave Maker cream, I'm incorporating it into my routine permanently! I have fine, thin hair that wavers between 3A and 2A, depending on the weather. I always struggle to find products that define my curls and control frizz without weighing my hair down, but the Wave Maker whip delivered! I feel like it might not be moisturizing enough for those really cold winter days, but it is perfect for spring and summer! I personally got more of a beachy wave look (which I loved!) than a tightly defined curl or coil too, for that I would recommend the DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler or DevaCurl Ultra Defining Gel, Strong Hold No-Crunch Styler. I received CashBack in exchange for my honest review as part of a CashBack program. All opinions are my own.
Incentivized Review
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
DevaCurl Wave Maker, Touchable Texture Whip uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm wary of creams, with my hair being so incredibly fine, because it is really weighed down. Wow, this is incredible, though! So lightweight, and I've never had so much volume throughout my hair before! I applied to soaking wet hair, before my mousse, and I will never go without again. My waves were so soft and beautiful, I received even more compliments than usual on them!
Kristen B.
Hamilton, NJ
This is my new favorite product for taming my curls! I have short, curly hair and this product gives it body and limits frizz. It also smells nice!
Rocio E.
N Miami Beach, FL
DevaCurl Wave Maker, Touchable Texture Whip uploaded by Rocio E.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m so amazed by this product. My hair is naturally wavy, but this gives it way more definition. Is very lightweight, you don’t need that much product and smells so good. My waves look more defined, smooth and healthy.
Bridget  B.
Steubenville, OH
I just recently started using this heaven in a bottle! It’s a little pricey but definitely worth every cent. Love love love this stuff! It makes my waves more tamed down and gets rid of frizz. Highly recommend using.
Barbara S.
Hazard, KY
DevaCurl Wave Maker, Touchable Texture Whip uploaded by Barbara S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the only product that I have never seen anything duplicate. It’s pricey but worth it!! I have my best curls when I use this texture whip!! I’ll definitely forever be a customer and highly recommend for all my curly girls👏👏
Kelly M.
Lake
This has been a great product for my wavy hair. This stuff encourages my waves to “clump” in larger sections so my waves don’t look as thin and stringy. It is pretty thick but it easily dissolves into my hair since I apply it when my hair is very wet. I also love that it doesn’t weigh my hair down or cause major buildup. It’s quite expensive but I haven’t found a cheaper option that works like this, so it’s a keeper for now.
Frances C.
Seaford, NY
DevaCurl Wave Maker, Touchable Texture Whip uploaded by Frances C.
Purchased at: ULTA
My hair is fine, frizzy 2C wavy curly. I don’t follow CGM and shampoo / blowdry about 2x per week. This product has a creamy texture and is best applied on wet or damp hair. I find that it works best under a strong hold gel, for added moisture during gel casting, or by itself, for a very loose soft wavy look. Not an excellent product. Just ok.
Erika L.
Honolulu, HI
DevaCurl Wave Maker, Touchable Texture Whip uploaded by Erika L.
I really wanted to love this product, but it left me a little underwhelmed. It's an airy, whipped texture with a great light sweet scent (kind of like paul mitchell's skinny serum). There just wasn't enough hold or moisture for my thin 2B-C hair, and I almost feel like it dried out my hair even more. With the price, I couldn't justify repurchasing. However, if you have very fine waves, you might like this because it won't weigh them down at all!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...