BY DEVACURL

Is it for me?

Do you dread wash day because it’s filled with knots, tangles and matted curls? This silky, light-weight pre-cleanse detangler will be your in-shower lifesaver!

What does it do?

Wash Day Wonder pre-cleanse treatment gives easier detangling sessions so you can spend time doing things that matter. It is formulated to instantly give slip & shine, while strengthening hair to reduce breakage.

Key Ingredients Saffron flower extract increases suppleness and shine Pracaxi oil adds slip and provides silkiness to hair A natural sugar-based technology strengthens hair to resist breakage

How do I use it?

Detangle: BEFORE cleansing, smooth onto soaking wet curls in sections, ensuring the product is saturated throughout. Use your fingers to gently detangle. Gentle enough to use for every wash!

Cleanse: Wash out with a sulfate-free cleanser, ensuring the product is completely removed.

Seal in Moisture: Be sure to follow with One Condition or a treatment mask to seal in moisture.

What's in it?

FRAGRANCE: The scent of praxaci is soothing and warm I

INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil, Crocus Sativus Flower Extract, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Allantoin, Betaine, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Hydroxypropylgluconamide, Hydroxypropylammonium Gluconate, Lactic Acid, Polyquaternium-37, Capryl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum).

• I have very dry 3c hair. When it’s time to wash my hair ,...1 Answers
  • is this good product for thick curly hair ? i really need...7 Answers
  • Deva curl or shea moisture?9 Answers
DevaCurl Wash Day Wonder, Pre-Cleanse Slip Detangler

Start your review of DevaCurl Wash Day Wonder, Pre-Cleanse Slip Detangler!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sindy C.
I received this product complimentary from @influenster. I have used this product a handful of times and can now share my honest opinion on it. This product is advertised as a pre-cleanse slip detangler. First of alI I want to say that it does fufill its purpose. It detangles the hair easily which speeds up the washing process and limits the amount of shedding that occurs. Before cleansing your hair, you apply it to your wet curls in sections and use your fingers to detangle. I followed this step and then applied my cleanser. It made it easier for my cleanser to penetrate my hair. Then I washed it out with my cleanser. After washing it out my hair was soft and detangled and there was less shedding than usual. Now what you really want to hear is should you go out and buy it. For me personally it is not something I absolutely need in my hair regimen. I have plenty of cleansers and shampoos that I use to easily detangle my hair with my fingers. However, this is due to my curl type. I have fine curls and it does not take me as long to detangle as someone with more coarse and thicker hair or tighter curl pattern. This is a great product that individuals who often spend a long time detangling can benefit from. It would save time and make shampooing easier and cause less shedding and breakage to occur. This is something I would use if I haven't washed my hair in several days and it is full of knots. I would not use this on every wash day because it is not necessary for me and would extend the time I spend washing my hair. Devacurl does make great products, but like any brand you have to ask yourself does my hair need this product before you go out and buy it simply because it's from Devacurl lol. Overall I was satisfied with this product and would recommend it to anyone who has a difficult time detangling and wants to speed up the process.
Patty B.
Mesquite, TX
OMG.. She BAD and she BOOSIE and I LOVE it.. Ok let me calm down....  Devacurl did an AMAZING job with the wash day wonder.. Its SLIP is cray cray and the Smell,, just like all Devacurl Products smells so beautifully CLEAN and airy.... I used the Wash Day Wonder BEFORE I shampooed my hair with the Decadence No Poo and GIRL.. I was SHOOK.. I have super curly type 3 hair and honey when she isn't washed on time she can get ANGRY...lol I swear it didn't take hardly any of the product to detangle my hair... it was so easy and it was MOISTURIZED... its a STAPLE if you can't tell...lol I know some will say that you can use a cheap conditioner to do the same job... and you can.. but for me.. My hair responds better to products with TOP ingredients and that are Curly Girl Friendly.. and this is THAT and then some.. Try it SIS you'll thank me later...
Brittany B.
Piscataway, NJ
Where has this product been through my natural hair journey? My hair is a combination of 3c & 4a, so I am prone to tangles and knots after every hairstyle.  After a great wash day style, my hair becomes dry with tons of tangles that need to taken care of without ripping and breakage. Before I began my wash day regimen, I add in this product. I make sure my hair is completely saturated with water before applying. I’ve already experienced three wash days & each time I’m amazed by how short of a process detangling my hair has become. The texture is smooth and the scent isn’t overbearing. I also love that it works alongside any cleanser/shampoo. That’s a plus in my book. My hair felt amazing after the shampoo! No dry, brittle feeling or texture. Gosh, it’s so dope!
I recommend you save up some coins to make this purchase. I’ll be so upset when my bottle runs out!
If you need pictures or tutorial, check out @thechicchapters.
Kayla W.
Martinsburg, WV
I received a full bottle of the devacurl wash day wonder for free in exchange for an honest review. This is the first devacurl product that I have ever used and let me just say that I am hooked. I am now on my second bottle of the wash day wonder! It works perfect to detangle my 3b hair on wash day before I deep condition.
Bonnie A.
NY, NY
I'm so in love with detangler. I almost don't want this run out, but I'm happy that a little dime size amount goes a long way.This product does not lie, it literally melted all my tangles away in under 5 mins with my type 4 kinky Curls. I had just taken my hair out of Box braids, my hair was matted, but it was as if that never existed when I applied the product. There's no funky or chemically smell to it and actually made my hair smell decent.  This was my first DevaCurl product but I'm highly interested in trying more. I recommend this product to literally everyone. (I'm having the hardest time hiding this product from the rest of my family members!) lol I also posted a review on my youtube channel. Check it out: youtu.be/SQhrr-cQtXk
Maha S.
Washington, DC
I bought this product and while driving home I regretted spending money on something that I really didn't need. I decided to give it a try and you definitely need this in your life. I have no admit my hair doesn't have horrible tangles, but when I run this through my hair with my fingers it makes it so easy to wash it afterwards. I really recommend this product for everyone. I have 3c hair.
Elizabeth B.
Hardin, IL
This detangler works well enough for what it is. I don't think it actually makes a massive difference in brushing, even if I do it in the shower with the product still in my hair. It seems to take tangles out of the upper half of my hair, but the lower half it doesn't seem to do anything for, which is where 80% of my tangles are. Won't be repurchasing for this price.
Louisa K.
I used to abhor wash days so I simply stopped washing my hair every week. I hadn't washed my hair in about 4 weeks before I tried Wash Day Wonder. And the name isn't a misnomer it truly is a wonderful product. My hair seriously was becoming dreads. The knots were on another level! However, with Wash Day Wonder it detangled it. Now, the only thing is I've used up about 20% of the bottle from one was. Thats kinda scary because its an expensive product. Overall, its great and I would definitely be getting another bottle at my Sephora. Love Love the #contest #complimentary #ownwashday #devacurl #influenster  DevaCurl Wash Day Wonder, Pre-Cleanse Slip Detangler
Tasha H.
Montpelier, OH
I just received a sample of this in my March 2019 BeautyFIX subscription box. I have the most fine, thin, straight hair ever so I do not need this! Im gonna give it to a friend of mine with very curly, thick hair. Ill update if she has anything to say about it.
Cori L.
Columbia, SC
I finally got to do my full #WashDay routine for the first time in 3 weeks. This time I was blessed with the opportunity to use #DevaCurl
Wash Day Wonder for free. My curl texture is softer and the majority of my
tangles are at the base of my neck...aka...”the kitchen” as well as the
crown and at the ends. I saw less hair loss with this product while
detangling and I was done detangling in about 5 minutes. The one thing I
like about this product the most is that I did a semi-trial in the
middle of the week and just put in my hair and detangled it  then got my
hair wet and I walked out the door and let it air dry. My curls were so
cute & moisturized. I don’t like using a lot of product in general
and this was great! It makes my hair so soft and it isn’t heavy neither. #WashDayWonder

You can check out my IG for a few extra pics if you'd like Camille_Tois :-)
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
Deva curl or shea moisture?
Alexis B.
Rossville, GA
is this good product for thick curly hair ? i really need something to help
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
i have a curly hair, this work for me?
Joanne G.
Ballynahinch, Belfast
Where can I purchase this  ? Anywhere in the uk ???
Marquita S.
RICHMOND, VA
Is this better than Shea Moisture detangler?