BY DEVACURL

Discover amazing curls instantly with DevaCurl's 100% sulfate, silicone, and paraben free products created exclusively for curly hair. Whether showering or shaping your curls, this starter kit of DevaCurl essentials has you covered. Includes: Travel size No-Poo (3.0oz.)Travel size One Condition (3.0 oz.)Travel size Light Defining Gel (3.0 oz.)Travel size Styling Cream (3.0 oz.) see more...

• Hi Does DivaCurl really give curls to African American Ha...1 Answers
  • Have always wanted to try this brand but it's a little pr...1 Answers
  • Which products are best for permed hair (grey rod)? Clean...1 Answers
Devacurl The Kit For All Curlkind

Start your review of Devacurl The Kit For All Curlkind!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Erika W.
I absolutely love the trial size for the price. It is readily available at Walmart, though I purchased from Ulta. This brand attempts to get away from overused product feel of curls to be more natural. I started with the no poo and conditioner. It was strange that no poo did not lather but I loved the scent of the conditioner. It softens in the best way. Then I used the creme curl and the gel. I prefer a stronger hold to fully define my curls so this wasn’t a good option 24-7 but is great to cut down on that less is more product feel. I plan to use between shampoos every other day!
Myra H.
Nice kit, good value. I purchased this to have sample sizes of products that i could use to maintain my hair during a recent vacation. The cleanser and conditioner work very well to cleanse and hydrate the hair. I really liked the curl cream and thought the gel was nice for something with light hold. Didn't define my curls quite as much as I'd prefer but I wasn't trying to be too primped during vacay so tried not to worry about it much.
✘ к.
tempe
Received this as a gift for Christmas and I WILL NOT STRAY FROM THIS PRODUCT. It’s the only thing my curls won’t soak up and dry out from. I have super curly hair and this keeps it looking bouncy and moisturized!! - you won’t regret this purchase spending a couple extra $$ on it is worth it.
Solimar M.
Holyoke, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m a curly girl and I have never tried devacurl because it’s a little too pricey for me but I eventually got my hands on this kit to at least try out the sample products. I really loved the results after using every product in the kit, my curls look so much more defined.
Dina C.
Webster (town)
Great product for anyone beginning their curly hair journey. These products have helped me figure out what I like and what I don’t as well as what I need. It’s a great starting point and I recommend anyone experimenting with their curly hair to try it!
Trisha L.
Washington, UT
Purchased at: ULTA
I really enjoyed this product, I love the smell and the way it feels. It does not weigh my hair down at all. I did find that my hair just drinks up all the product I put in and it got to be a bit expensive, but it really is a great product.
Tiffany T.
I love the products so far! It is specially created to help keep curls healthy and hydrated. It also helps with your natural curls' elasticity. If you're used to the lather of regular shampoo, you will need to take some time getting used to no lather of Deva Curl's version of the shampoo. Like regular hair washing products you start with the "shampoo" and then the conditioner. After my shower I like to add the curl defining creme. I haven't tried the gel yet. This is a great set to get started on if you haven't tried the brand yet like myself. I purchased mine at Ulta; at the hair products aisle. It was a great deal and I saved more money using a gift card and my ulta rewards. Definitely give it a try, if you don't like it you can always return it.
Jasmine R.
Beaverton, OR
I have curly hair and used a bunch of different products that never worked or would make my hair still frizzy. I started using this and saw a difference after one use, my boyfriend saw me and said “you never do your hair like that anymore”. I was confused because I always do my hair the same just used these products instead, almost hurt by him saying that😂 but glad it works good and that he even saw it without me saying anything
Stephanie N.
Boca raton, FL
This set is great if you have curly hair and want to start getting into the curly girl method. I use it on my daughter who has curly hair. The products are easy to use, smell great and done make her hair crunchy. Her hair looks healthier since we have been using the deva curl products. I purchased our set from Ulta.
Sarah M.
Cedarhurst , NY
After wanting to try Deva Curl for the longest time I decided to get this kit to try it out. The bottles are small but you still get a lot of product in each one. The shampoo and condition both smell great but the curl cream's smell was a bit over powering which is why I gave this kit 4 stars out of 5. The products however worked really well with my curly hair and tamed the frizz that I usually have.
Millissa M.
Seattle, WA
Is this bundle worth it? I just started the curly girl method and I have more wavy curly hair but I’m having a hard time making the decision to buy these more expensive brands. I know they have a huge following but would you recommend them for beginner/transitioning curly hair?
Elexis S.