DevaCurl The Curl Maker Curl Boosting Spray Gel

DevaCurl The Curl Maker Curl Boosting Spray Gel is a lightweight spray gel that amplifies and holds texture, plus redefines 2nd-day curls. It's made with a soothing, strengthening blend of sunflower, lemongrass, and wheat and soy proteins. The...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DevaCurl The Curl Maker Curl Boosting Spray Gel!
3 months agoApollo Beach, FL
Literally in love with all things devacurl. I have been so cruel to my hair with coloring it and it's left it damaged and less springy but devacurl is so forgiving and brings it back to life with love and bounce.
10 months agoNew Albany, OH
I tried this product several different ways, but it never ended up working for me. It left my hair stringy and dry no matter how I applied it. I’m not sure if it had something to do with my hair porosity (high), but this was a no go for me.
3 months agoClarksville
This works well with my defining gel and lintel free towel. Although this product has a perm smell to me that I dislike.
3 months ago
This boosting gel is everything and more! My friend and I have curly hair and this helps us tremendously!!
2 months agoUnion Springs, AL
I love how it doesn’t leave my hair feeling stiff or crunchy like other gels and it smells good