Devacurl The Curl Maker, Curl Boosting Spray Gel uploaded by Teresa C.Devacurl The Curl Maker, Curl Boosting Spray Gel uploaded by Janette F.

BY DEVACURL

Is it for me?

If you want to unleash your natural curly and wavy texture, you've found the right styler!

What does it do?

This lightweight spray gel amplifies and holds texture, plus redefines 2nd-day curls. It's made with a soothing, strengthening blend of sunflower, lemongrass, and wheat and soy proteins.

How do I use it?

To say buh-bye to frizz and hello to effortless texture, spritz onto to wet or dry curls and scrunch in an upward motion. To tame flyaways, apply where needed and smooth with your hands.

Brittany M.
Review for: DevaCurl Spray Gel, 8 oz more...
I bought this spray gel hoping it would help redefine my waves after they've lost some bounce and definition. That's not what this product did for me. What it does do is add some volume and a tousled look to my hair, which I okay, I guess, but not why I bought this. I won't be repurchasing.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Once again DevaCurl exceeds my expectations with their fine product line. I like this after I diffuse my hair while it still partially wet it to refresh my curls on second day curls. Works great either way. Devacurl The Curl Maker, Curl Boosting Spray Gel
Moira S.
Montclair, NJ
I like using this gel when I need extra curl. It's great on wet hair, just scrunch it into your hair. I like that it doesn't leave my hair crunchy or stiff, but instead brings out the natural curls I have.
Jenna F.
Review for: DevaCurl Spray Gel, 8 oz more...
I use this to help the under part of my hair recurl.
I normally spray it in my hands and scrunch.
It also helps when your hair is dry to spray on the curls that didn't curl wth a little water.
Pam C.
Pflugerville, TX
I use this after the volumizing foam to help my hair stay curly all day. Works great on my wavy hair. Smells good also. Wish it was a little cheaper, but don't mind paying more for a good product
Janay B.
Review for: DevaCurl Spray Gel, 8 oz more...
Now while this product is great, better yet excellent I did have to give it 4 stars and that's only for the fact that while this is really good, it's not the most cost friendly. I'm a college student. Products over $15 is kinda steep to me.
Morgan M.
Review for: DevaCurl Spray Gel, 8 oz more...
I enjoyed this product! It had very similar end results as the ultra defining gel (great results!), and it's much easier to distribute since its sprayable. :) I did have to use quite a bit, though. overall a great product!
Charlene L.
West Covina, CA
Review for: DevaCurl Spray Gel, 8 oz more...
I used this to hold my curls for winter formal. It smelled great, held my curl all night, and it didn't crunch or look really obvious. The only problem would be that it doesn't spray out a fine mist.
Krojana S.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: DevaCurl Spray Gel, 8 oz more...
This product is amazing. As someone who has obnoxiously frizzy, curly hair this spray kept the curls in but left the frizz. I use it every time after I shower. I love it!
Jaclyn F.
Burnsville, MN
Review for: DevaCurl Spray Gel, 8 oz more...
Works great on all types of curls. Reduces frizz. Doesn't weigh hair down or dry it out. I like it because I feel like the gel is spread out via the spritzer so it doesn't sit in one spot on the hair.
Madeleine C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What exactly is this?
Carolina M.
Does this product dries out hair? #curlygirl
Sarah F.
West Caldwell, NJ
How does this product work? Is it worth switching from L'Oreal Alcohol Free Cream/LA Looks Gel with Shea Butter and Avocado?
Mariela O.
Bellflower, CA
Does this leave a heavy residue or does it leave your hair sticky? Sometimes with curly hair products like this I feel like it leaves alot of residue and at the end of the day it leaves my hair feeling awful. #curlygirl
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Does this weigh the hair down? #curlygirl