BY DEVACURL #1 in Hair Mousse

Is it for me?

Do you have curly or super curly hair that craves silky moisture, definition and curl control? Then, oh yeah!

What does it do?

Everything! This rich, coconut oil infused styler gives you total freedom to express yourself with your curls. Whether you want to smooth, soften, shape, lengthen, moisturize, define, control, boost volume, twist-out, tame frizz, add shine or switch-up your look, SuperCream does it all.

How do I use it?

With SuperCream, less is more. If your curls are fine to medium, rub the product between your palms and smooth over your curls. If your hair is thick, apply it in sections for thorough coverage. To lengthen curls, apply to wet hair in a downward motion. To get a tousled, airy look, apply to damp hair and shake at the root once dry to boost curls.

• Thoughts on this product??5 Answers
  • So I have naturally curly hair and have been looking for ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling C...2 Answers
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
THE ABSOLUTE BEST! This styler has a ton of moisture, while also providing a good hold. I like to cocktail my products and spray water to ensure it’s soaking in. It is a bit expensive, so I would look out for sales. The picture below is my hair, using a cocktail of products, including this one! I have type 4a/4b curls, low porosity hair.
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Purchased at: DevaCurl
I so wish this product wasn’t so expensive but it is so worth it I love everything about it from the packaging to the product itself. This cream gives me the curls that I always wish to have with any other cream and it leaves my curl so perfectly defines and sometimes it’s too perfect that you will need just a little bit of frizz . I do recommend his pedi to 100 percent . The smell is good too it’s like a coconut scent which is typical for curly girls . Definitely buy it !!!!
Victoria G.
Woodbridge, VA
The only product I love from deva curl. A little goes a long way! My curls are so soft and what sold me was it refreshes curl to the point mine look like day one curls! I loveee it! I am so glad I didn't give up after trying their gel, because it left my hair so crunchy and hard. I would recommend this fine curly hair girls with a lot of hair! Remember to only use a little, about a dime size per section.
Karina R.
Jacksonville
This is my favorite curly hair product!! It's literally my ride or die. I love how it nourishes my curls getting it frizz free and shiny without it being crunchy or drying. It has a amazing coconut smell that is to die for and it's my go to product for a nice day a beach or pool!
Francine S.
Clifton
This stuff is literally hair crack. There is tons of moisture in this product that I have not found one curl lose its curl pattern. All my curls spring right back up once I have this in my hair. It makes my hair shiny, soft, and bouncy. The only downfall is that with all that moisture causes a good amount of shrinkage. Oh well. I do prefer healthy, spirally curls over loose dead ones.
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
This is super expensive for the amount of product you get but this provides me with lasting styles. I use this as a finisher on my hair or a styler to do braid-outs. I don't see myself repurchasing unless it is on sale since it is not a must have and I already have my HG that does the same thing.
Lisa M.
Rocky Point
This is a great product! If a curl cream was perfectly this is as close as you are going to get. A little goes a long way, so the fact that it's a little pricey is justified! I love the smell and the way it defines my curls. It works with everything really, but exceptionally well with other Dave Curl products. I would definitely recommend this product and will buy it again.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Love using this to style my hair! while it’s wet, i scrunch my hair with this to ensure my hair absorbs the product and gets definition! It works really well with deep conditioner Melt into Moisture! it also smells SO good! My hair stylist recommended this for me and even allowed me to try it! Loving it so far!
Kate R.
Bellingham, WA
I bought this for myself and in the summer my hair is typically more wavy, tried this and it just added weight to my thin hair :( BUT I passed it on to my mom who's got very curly hair and has sworn by CurlUp (which has been discontinued) for about 10yrs, and she really likes it! Hard to impress her curls. So not great for thin hair but thicker curlier hair, it's great!
Wildalis A.
Cranston , RI
This product is amazing! It’s a must have in my curly hair routine. It smells amazing and it leaves your hair curly and defined without the crunchy feeling. I will say it runs out pretty quick for me and it could be cheaper for how much comes in the bottle. I would recommend to everyone!
katie a.
Odenton , MD
Thoughts on this product??
Gabrielle A.
Keyport , NJ
What’s the difference between the DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler and DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer? They look like they could almost do the same thing but the SuperCream has such a bigger hype
Paige O.
Charlotte
How does this product work on thick, curly hair? I have 3c natural hair and was wondering if it provides lots of definition and moisture.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer
Mer h.