BY DEVACURL #1 in Hair Mousse

Is it for me?

Do you have curly or super curly hair that craves silky moisture, definition and curl control? Then, oh yeah!

What does it do?

Everything! This rich, coconut oil infused styler gives you total freedom to express yourself with your curls. Whether you want to smooth, soften, shape, lengthen, moisturize, define, control, boost volume, twist-out, tame frizz, add shine or switch-up your look, SuperCream does it all.

How do I use it?

With SuperCream, less is more. If your curls are fine to medium, rub the product between your palms and smooth over your curls. If your hair is thick, apply it in sections for thorough coverage. To lengthen curls, apply to wet hair in a downward motion. To get a tousled, airy look, apply to damp hair and shake at the root once dry to boost curls.

• Thoughts on this product??5 Answers
  • So I have naturally curly hair and have been looking for ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling C...2 Answers
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Okay, so I am a complete devacurl lover. It is one of the only things I use on my hair. I have 3A/3B low porosity hair, that is very dry and frizzy. This stuff shapes my curls so well and provides so much extra moisture. I just scrunch it in before I diffuse, and it makes SO MUCH of a difference!
Brianna H.
This product is great if you have hair that craves tons of moisture but doesn’t like a whole lot of product buildup. I feel like it deeply nourishes my hair before I style it to my liking. And it works great with the DevaCurl Arc AnGEL, Maximum Hold No-Crunch Styler if you need that extra hold.
Shirene B.
San Leandro, CA
SuperCream is definitely a good description of this product. I've used it on towel dried hair and had good results, but I like it much better when I use it on soaking wet hair. It gives good definition and moisture. I just wish it was a bit bigger for the price as I use a lot of product for my hair.
Thalia A.
This styler is THE best! It’s not oily like most coconut products are which I love because my hair is oily to begin with. It has been helping my hair regain its curls back because I had damaged hair. I scrunch my hair with this product and it gives me waves (my recovering my curls) and it holds.
Christine R.
Skowhegan, ME
Love this cream for my hair. I mostly follow the curly girl method, and when I started using this, my curls were much more tamed and put together. It’s very heavy, yet not greasy, and it gives my curls definition and moisture. It’s pricey, but I repurchase this and will continue to
Kira T.
Hollywood, FL
This product is heaven. I have had difficulty finding products in the past to help my curls stay bouncy and frizz free, and this one does the trick!! It is a must have if you have curly hair.
Becca S.
I’ve been loving this cream, I’ve been trying to take a break from heat styling tools to help my hair and I really like how this cream helps with frizz and emphasize my curls and gives me a natural style and there’s no need to use any other product, it doesn’t make my hair greasy and it has a nice scent.
Cassandra B.
Smells absolutely delicious! I have thin, wavy hair and this is one of the only products that helps tame frizz and makes my waves standout without leaving me a greasy mess and weighing my hair down. My son also uses it and it is great for separating his thick curls.
Diamond C.
Las Vegas , NV
This super cream works well for my kinky/curly hair. I use it as a moisturizer before I add gel/ gel-like products to my curls. It makes my curls soft and more defined as long as I use just the right amount. This is one of my favorite Deva Curl products.
Jaylene➰🌻 V.
Piscataway, NJ
This is an amazing styling cream for curls. It’s has a pretty thick consistency so it can be a little heavy for fine hair and looser curl pattern like mine. This would be amazing for a more thicker texture. A little pricy for me, but definitely worth it.
katie a.
Odenton , MD
Thoughts on this product??
Gabrielle A.
Keyport , NJ
What’s the difference between the DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler and DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer? They look like they could almost do the same thing but the SuperCream has such a bigger hype
Paige O.
Charlotte
How does this product work on thick, curly hair? I have 3c natural hair and was wondering if it provides lots of definition and moisture.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer
Mer h.