BY DEVACURL #1 in Hair Mousse

Is it for me?

Do you have curly or super curly hair that craves silky moisture, definition and curl control? Then, oh yeah!

What does it do?

Everything! This rich, coconut oil infused styler gives you total freedom to express yourself with your curls. Whether you want to smooth, soften, shape, lengthen, moisturize, define, control, boost volume, twist-out, tame frizz, add shine or switch-up your look, SuperCream does it all.

How do I use it?

With SuperCream, less is more. If your curls are fine to medium, rub the product between your palms and smooth over your curls. If your hair is thick, apply it in sections for thorough coverage. To lengthen curls, apply to wet hair in a downward motion. To get a tousled, airy look, apply to damp hair and shake at the root once dry to boost curls.

• Thoughts on this product??5 Answers
  • So I have naturally curly hair and have been looking for ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling C...2 Answers
Caitlin C.
Orlando , FL
This product has a soft coconut scent and left my hair so smooth! It defined my curls without the crunch that many gels leave. My hair stayed moisturized for several days after use and I would highly recommend this product to others.
Ashley R.
I like this product for refreshing my hair but not for styling in a wash and go. I have fine hair and this is a little thick. I use very little (1-2 pumps) and it adds a lot of moisture. I feel like it doesn’t have a lot of hold to use it by itself for a wash and go, but it helps bring my curls back in the morning. If you have fine hair, i would suggest using the styling cream instead of the super cream.
Cassie M.
Laurel, MD
I love this cream so much but it is so expensive! It smells great and goes a long way if your hair is wet or damp. It has coconut oil so moisturizes and defines. I wish it were in a jar so I could ration it better. The pump makes it hard to get all the product out.
Cari S.
Brookings, SD
The Devacurl coconut cream styler is great! I love the moisture it gives my hair. Give me soft curls and helps with getting better clumps compared to other products I’ve used. Will purchase more in the future.
Brettina D.
Saint Paul, MN
I bought this product at Sephora, because they do not carry Cantu Beauty Products. I am not at all impressed. Yes it smells wonderful, but it did not hold and form my curls like my trusty styling products. I have in between 4b and 4c hair, more on the 4b side, and it did not do my tresses justice. I rather not spend $65 dollars on this product.
Desiree S.
Crane hill, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
I can not praise this product enough. I have tried pretty much every curly hair product out here and I always find myself coming back to this. Definitely worth the price in my opinion.
Charlin F.
I love my new Deva Curl coconut cream. I have naturally curly hair that I never want to deal with, but I can throw some of this into my wet unbrushed hair and just rake it through, and my hair dries beautifully
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Okay, so I am a complete devacurl lover. It is one of the only things I use on my hair. I have 3A/3B low porosity hair, that is very dry and frizzy. This stuff shapes my curls so well and provides so much extra moisture. I just scrunch it in before I diffuse, and it makes SO MUCH of a difference!
Brianna H.
This product is great if you have hair that craves tons of moisture but doesn’t like a whole lot of product buildup. I feel like it deeply nourishes my hair before I style it to my liking. And it works great with the DevaCurl Arc AnGEL, Maximum Hold No-Crunch Styler if you need that extra hold.
Shirene B.
San Leandro, CA
SuperCream is definitely a good description of this product. I've used it on towel dried hair and had good results, but I like it much better when I use it on soaking wet hair. It gives good definition and moisture. I just wish it was a bit bigger for the price as I use a lot of product for my hair.
katie a.
Odenton , MD
Thoughts on this product??
Gabrielle A.
Keyport , NJ
What’s the difference between the DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler and DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer? They look like they could almost do the same thing but the SuperCream has such a bigger hype
Paige O.
Charlotte
How does this product work on thick, curly hair? I have 3c natural hair and was wondering if it provides lots of definition and moisture.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer
Mer h.