BY DEVACURL #1 in Hair Mousse

Is it for me?

Do you have curly or super curly hair that craves silky moisture, definition and curl control? Then, oh yeah!

What does it do?

Everything! This rich, coconut oil infused styler gives you total freedom to express yourself with your curls. Whether you want to smooth, soften, shape, lengthen, moisturize, define, control, boost volume, twist-out, tame frizz, add shine or switch-up your look, SuperCream does it all.

How do I use it?

With SuperCream, less is more. If your curls are fine to medium, rub the product between your palms and smooth over your curls. If your hair is thick, apply it in sections for thorough coverage. To lengthen curls, apply to wet hair in a downward motion. To get a tousled, airy look, apply to damp hair and shake at the root once dry to boost curls.

• Thoughts on this product??5 Answers
  • So I have naturally curly hair and have been looking for ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling C...2 Answers
Kayleigh M.
Heaven for your hair! I love how thick this cream is I feel like it really moisturizes my hair as well as controls frizz and defines my curls. I love the light coconut sent. My favorite is to mix this and the be-leave-in talk about a perfect curl!!!
Victoria P.
Winter Park, FL
HOLY MOLY the best leave-in curl styler I’ve ever used. I used to be so skeptical about the hype surrounding DevaCurl but I am a total believer now. Never have my curls looked so defined, yet not crunchy, and the style lasts for DAYS! I have very fine, frizz-prone curls, and usually can’t wear my hair down for more than two days without some serious touch-ups, but this cream is a miracle worker. It keeps my hair touchably soft and defined, without weighing down my fine coils!!
Jada T.
I really love this stuff! The only downside is a can go through this product really fast. Lol I’m still on my curly hair journey trying to figure out what works best, just experimenting. But I do love this stuff and will probably eventually come back to it. But DevaCurl should make a larger version of this like they do other products. Or maybe a value pack with two so I can save a dollar or two? Lol that’d be a dream. Anyway I recommend y’all curly girls to give it a try.
Yineisi G.
I was hesitant about this product just because the other styling cream didn’t really work on my hair. But this one was great! It gave my hair great amount of hold especially with the humidity! I got it on a bundle deal on deva curl!
Chelsea N.
Terlton, OK
I love this product! It helps give my hair moisture and it smells great. I would use this product 24/7 if it wasn't so expensive. That is the only downfall to this product. You don't get much for your money but I still love it!
Juliana Z.
Staten Island, NY
Not only is the smell amazing, it works so well when it comes to defining my curls! I love to use this after my curls are losing their definition. It styles my curls and makes them look clean and freshly washed!
Marlen B.
East Boston, MA
This product just replaced all my other hair products, thats how good it is! I used this on my wet hair, and let it air dry & the results were bomb! The price isn’t alot for how much product you need. This made my curls sooooo soft, defined and frizz free! I literally can’t stop touching my hair with this on! I HIGHLY recommend!
Sareena O.
Friendswood , TX
This product will give you hydration and definition without leaving your hair feeling weighed down. I use it on wet hair especially overnight and I wake up with soft and bouncy curls. Smells amazing too!
Erynne H.
Seattle
This is one of the few products that has been CRUCIAL to my transition to natural! I have 3A/3B curls and nothing gives me better curl clumps or defined ringlets than this product. I combine it with my favorite leave-in conditioner and then top it off with a gel of my choice. It's a little bit of a heavier product so less is more but this works wonders every time!
Maggie B.
This product is amazing.  If you have curly hair and have not tried this, you are missing out.  This coconut curl styler will give you bouncy curl definition and will leave your hair hydrated and smelling like a tropical island.  Love this product, you have to try it if you haven't already!
katie a.
Odenton , MD
Thoughts on this product??
Gabrielle A.
Keyport , NJ
What’s the difference between the DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler and DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer? They look like they could almost do the same thing but the SuperCream has such a bigger hype
Paige O.
Charlotte
How does this product work on thick, curly hair? I have 3c natural hair and was wondering if it provides lots of definition and moisture.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer
Mer h.