BY DEVACURL #1 in Hair Mousse

Is it for me?

Do you have curly or super curly hair that craves silky moisture, definition and curl control? Then, oh yeah!

What does it do?

Everything! This rich, coconut oil infused styler gives you total freedom to express yourself with your curls. Whether you want to smooth, soften, shape, lengthen, moisturize, define, control, boost volume, twist-out, tame frizz, add shine or switch-up your look, SuperCream does it all.

How do I use it?

With SuperCream, less is more. If your curls are fine to medium, rub the product between your palms and smooth over your curls. If your hair is thick, apply it in sections for thorough coverage. To lengthen curls, apply to wet hair in a downward motion. To get a tousled, airy look, apply to damp hair and shake at the root once dry to boost curls.

• Thoughts on this product??5 Answers
  • So I have naturally curly hair and have been looking for ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling C...2 Answers
Candi h.
Manchester, Lancashire
This is hard to get hold of in the UK and very pricey. When i applied this on wet hair i loved the results, however when it dried i didnt think it was as great as people have said. I have other products that i feel worked better. Perhaps i need a good gel on top. Not sure i would buy this again.
Laurence L.
montréal, Québec, QC
Received a sample of it and I am amazed by the product. It is so easy to use.
Since my last pregnancy, my hair weren't curling as musch. With this cream, you just apply and let hair dry. I sometimes use the hair dryer to fasten the process.
It gives bouncy and voluminous curls that last all day. It's a great buy.
Daina G.
Other than the gel this is another deva styling product I really like. It's rather thick and has a slight tack to it. It leaves your hair feeling very soft while slightly engaging your curls (not my fave for that specifically) it really offers great hydration and recommend applying to wet hair.
Christina S.
Girls if you love big gorgeous locks, DevaCurl Supercream is your go to! It instantly defines and holds your curls for all day definition. Just a little product goes a long, long way! For a more beautiful you, head to Sephora today.
NS N.
Abu Dhabi , Abu Dhabi
This is the best hair cream for my hair type (3b,3c). Leaves my hair soft and moisturized but it doesn't hold my curls very well till day 4 so I have to use a gel with it.
Melissa B.
Brampton, ON
Great product. Keeps curls lasting without creating a hard shell. Couple pumps works well on damp hair.
Nikki S.
This is amazing! It defines my curls while still keeping them soft and bouncy. And it smells amazing!
Aleesia D.
Winnipeg , MB
Purchased at: Sephora
This is handes down my favorite devacurl product! I would definitely recommend this clients, friends and family! If your a curly girl with dry hair then you need this in your life girl! It's like Lamar for your hair! It's so rich and creamy, it just absorbs into the hair beautifully and will make you fall in love with your hair. It has so many benefits as well.
katie a.
Odenton , MD
Thoughts on this product??
Gabrielle A.
Keyport , NJ
What’s the difference between the DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler and DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer? They look like they could almost do the same thing but the SuperCream has such a bigger hype
Paige O.
Charlotte
How does this product work on thick, curly hair? I have 3c natural hair and was wondering if it provides lots of definition and moisture.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer
Mer h.