BY DEVACURL #1 in Hair Mousse

Is it for me?

Do you have curly or super curly hair that craves silky moisture, definition and curl control? Then, oh yeah!

What does it do?

Everything! This rich, coconut oil infused styler gives you total freedom to express yourself with your curls. Whether you want to smooth, soften, shape, lengthen, moisturize, define, control, boost volume, twist-out, tame frizz, add shine or switch-up your look, SuperCream does it all.

How do I use it?

With SuperCream, less is more. If your curls are fine to medium, rub the product between your palms and smooth over your curls. If your hair is thick, apply it in sections for thorough coverage. To lengthen curls, apply to wet hair in a downward motion. To get a tousled, airy look, apply to damp hair and shake at the root once dry to boost curls.

• Thoughts on this product??5 Answers
  • So I have naturally curly hair and have been looking for ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling C...2 Answers
Alyssa C.
Before the DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler I couldn't find a product for my curly hair that actually did a good job of bringing my curly to life AND without making my hair crunchy or grassy. I saw a girl use it in a online video about how she styles her curly hair, and her hair looked really good. So, I had to try it and man I'm glad that I did! This stuff really works; seriously. My curls had been dull, lack luster and really, not very curly at all. They had lost their "oomph". The DecaCurl Supercream woke my curls up, made them bouncy and without any crunch. I was seriously shocked, and it couldn't be simpler! Run the product through your hair, scrunch, and then diffuse it dry, et voilá! Lovely bouncy curls! This product is definitely worth the price and I highly recommend it!
Amanda R.
Kanata, ON
I am a huge fan of the DevaCurl line, but I have mixed feelings on this one. It is extremely moisturizing – like, crazy moisturizing. It leaves my hair so soft and shiny and beautiful. However, because it delivers so much moisture, the shrinkage is real. My hair is normally shoulder-length and when I use SuperCream, it doesn't even touch my shoulders. I've stopped using it for this reason. If you don't care about length and just want moisture, though, go for it!
Dua'a J.
Kuwait, Kuwait
I’m a big fan of all things by DevaCurl. But this is the least one I liked when it came to styling/defining curls. I used it so many times and it just won’t add the definition I need to my curls like DevaCurl Light Defining Gel, Soft Hold No-Crunch Styler does. It minimized some frizz and the smell is good IMO. I was just disappointed at the results from my own experience, but hey it may work out for other types of hair. I’ll stick to the DC styling gels and foam for now.
Samaneh N.
LONDON, ON
I recently bought this cream, smells great.but didnt Filled my expectations.I have a curly, dry brown hair, after soaking my hair define to medium wavy hair and I waned sth to hold this form especially in humid weather.but after using this cream I found out that it really brings moisture back to my hair.but couldnt hold the wavy form which is disappointing,I will definitely buy the other product of Devacurl to try which one is suitable for me.
Grace R.
Ottawa, ON
This is much better with long hair. i cut about 10 inches off my hair and it doesn't hold as nicely as it had. It also is not great if it hits your scalp, but it makes your hair nice and soft and bouncy. I love the scent of it as well. Use with hairspray.
Caidence P.
The perfect curl definer for my 3b/3c curls!! I used to use the Deva Curl gel product, but I've definitely converted to this one. It not only smells amazing, but leaves my hair so soft and light feeling. 100% a staple in my curly hair routine! I also use the DevaCurl decadence no-poo and conditioner, and find they combine with this product really well :)
Susie B.
Fpo, AP
I am in love with the DevaCurl brand for my hair, but this product didn't have much hold or seem to shape my waves and curls. Unfortunately I feel like I wasted money on this and I can't recommend it to others.
Mariely M.
I love this, I love everything coconut, it smell amazing, it gives great definition to my curls even using it alone, its very good to refresh your curls too, you don't have to use much but I have a lot of hair I only wish that this comes in a bigger bottle.
Kelsey S.
Calgary, AB
I have been using this recently for my spring/summer natural hair air dry routine and I absolutely love it! The only reason why I gave it 5 stars instead of 5 is because I don't find it enhances my curls to a crazy extent. However, it makes the curls that I do have look and feel extremely soft and touchable. I hate creams that make your hair crunchy or wet looking, so this one really hit the jackpot for me. It smells like beauty coconuts which is also a plus. I will definitely be using this all summer.
Anthia M.
Great!

This leaves my curls soft and defined and helps with frizz. I use this right when I get out of the shower. Smells great like coconuts!Literally the best solution for frizzy hair that doesn't like to hold moisture
katie a.
Odenton , MD
Thoughts on this product??
Gabrielle A.
Keyport , NJ
What’s the difference between the DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler and DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer? They look like they could almost do the same thing but the SuperCream has such a bigger hype
Paige O.
Charlotte
How does this product work on thick, curly hair? I have 3c natural hair and was wondering if it provides lots of definition and moisture.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer
Mer h.