BY DEVACURL #1 in Hair Mousse

Is it for me?

Do you have curly or super curly hair that craves silky moisture, definition and curl control? Then, oh yeah!

What does it do?

Everything! This rich, coconut oil infused styler gives you total freedom to express yourself with your curls. Whether you want to smooth, soften, shape, lengthen, moisturize, define, control, boost volume, twist-out, tame frizz, add shine or switch-up your look, SuperCream does it all.

How do I use it?

With SuperCream, less is more. If your curls are fine to medium, rub the product between your palms and smooth over your curls. If your hair is thick, apply it in sections for thorough coverage. To lengthen curls, apply to wet hair in a downward motion. To get a tousled, airy look, apply to damp hair and shake at the root once dry to boost curls.

• Thoughts on this product??5 Answers
  • So I have naturally curly hair and have been looking for ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling C...2 Answers
Taylor E.
Fishers
I use both the shampoo and conditioner of this brand and I am IN LOVE AND OBSESSED! To say the least. It helps my semi curly hair hve beautiful waves and awesome volume without all that nasty frizz and weird texture cream!
Heather Z.
I don’t know what I’d do without this product!! It’s my go to and I apply it before I apply the Deva Curl gel. It’s moisturizing and smells good! It makes my curls look beautiful too! I’ve been using for over two years!
Lori M.
Independence, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
Great smell and texture. I use on days that are super humid to help tone down frizzy hair.
Birmingham, AL
A little goes a long way or buildup will occur, but love love love the smell and how moisturizing this cream is for curls. I try to concentrate the product from midlength to ends because like most DevaCurl products buildup will occur quickly. This is one of their best creams though so trying it is a must for curlies.
Jennie C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I would actually give this ten stars! I accidentally bought this thinking I was buying Devacurl styling cream. I used it anyway and wow! I love my devacurl styling cream but this is SO much better! It smells delicious and leaves my hair with a well defined curl with no frizz! I can’t say enough good things about this!
Anna M.
Holy. Grail. This is one of the best products I’ve ever used for my curls. It leaves them soft, defined, and hydrated. I don’t love coconut smells in general and this one is pretty strong, but I know many people love it. But the product is good enough that I can look the other way. Pricey, but worth it. Devacurl knows what they are doing.
Keekee C.
Deva curls supercream is great for refresh days and for wash days I make the supercream part of my styling routine. A little goes a long way with the supercream, I normally use about about 3 pumps-pump and a half per side. It helps to reduce frizz and keep those curls defined.
Alyssa C.
Before the DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler I couldn't find a product for my curly hair that actually did a good job of bringing my curly to life AND without making my hair crunchy or grassy. I saw a girl use it in a online video about how she styles her curly hair, and her hair looked really good. So, I had to try it and man I'm glad that I did! This stuff really works; seriously. My curls had been dull, lack luster and really, not very curly at all. They had lost their "oomph". The DecaCurl Supercream woke my curls up, made them bouncy and without any crunch. I was seriously shocked, and it couldn't be simpler! Run the product through your hair, scrunch, and then diffuse it dry, et voilá! Lovely bouncy curls! This product is definitely worth the price and I highly recommend it!
katie a.
Odenton , MD
Thoughts on this product??
Gabrielle A.
Keyport , NJ
What’s the difference between the DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler and DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer? They look like they could almost do the same thing but the SuperCream has such a bigger hype
Paige O.
Charlotte
How does this product work on thick, curly hair? I have 3c natural hair and was wondering if it provides lots of definition and moisture.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer
Mer h.