BY DEVACURL #1 in Hair Mousse

Is it for me?

Do you have curly or super curly hair that craves silky moisture, definition and curl control? Then, oh yeah!

What does it do?

Everything! This rich, coconut oil infused styler gives you total freedom to express yourself with your curls. Whether you want to smooth, soften, shape, lengthen, moisturize, define, control, boost volume, twist-out, tame frizz, add shine or switch-up your look, SuperCream does it all.

How do I use it?

With SuperCream, less is more. If your curls are fine to medium, rub the product between your palms and smooth over your curls. If your hair is thick, apply it in sections for thorough coverage. To lengthen curls, apply to wet hair in a downward motion. To get a tousled, airy look, apply to damp hair and shake at the root once dry to boost curls.

• Thoughts on this product??5 Answers
  • So I have naturally curly hair and have been looking for ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling C...2 Answers
Kayla T.
Sandy Springs, GA
Love this product I use it when my hair is freshly washed and damp and combed out and I use it with other products as well
Hanna-Lee M.
I love this super cream. It makes my curls look fantastic and not crunchy like other products. And the smell is amazing too
Sassy Scarlet -.
Lakeview, MI
What a dream! Gives my curls bounce, definition and enhancement while still being soft and shiny. I love this entire line!
Dominique D.
Aurora, OH
I love this! it's really creamy but lightweight, it smells amazing and it gives me moisture as well as defines my curls.
Jessabeth R.
Saint George
One of my favorite stylers. Leaves my curls well defined and soft. It is so easy to use and works wonders on my curls.
Amanda S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I couldn’t live without this product! It smells like heaven and leaves my curls feeling super lightweight and bouncy
Cynthia M.
VALRICO, FL
I love this product because it keeps my hair light and soft and does not allow my curls to be crunchy or too oily
Taryn D.
Salem, OR
Loving the definition the super cream gave me. Enough hold to contain the frizz. But didn't weigh down my hair.
Kayla R.
Atlanta , GA
Keeps my hair moisturized. Super defines my curls. Not too pricey. Great value! Smells great. Love this product
Daiana G.
Boston, MA
Great product for styling and it goes perfectly with the rest of my Devacurl items. Definitely worth it.
katie a.
Odenton , MD
Thoughts on this product??
Gabrielle A.
Keyport , NJ
What’s the difference between the DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler and DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer? They look like they could almost do the same thing but the SuperCream has such a bigger hype
Paige O.
Charlotte
How does this product work on thick, curly hair? I have 3c natural hair and was wondering if it provides lots of definition and moisture.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer
Mer h.