BY DEVACURL #1 in Hair Mousse

Is it for me?

Do you have curly or super curly hair that craves silky moisture, definition and curl control? Then, oh yeah!

What does it do?

Everything! This rich, coconut oil infused styler gives you total freedom to express yourself with your curls. Whether you want to smooth, soften, shape, lengthen, moisturize, define, control, boost volume, twist-out, tame frizz, add shine or switch-up your look, SuperCream does it all.

How do I use it?

With SuperCream, less is more. If your curls are fine to medium, rub the product between your palms and smooth over your curls. If your hair is thick, apply it in sections for thorough coverage. To lengthen curls, apply to wet hair in a downward motion. To get a tousled, airy look, apply to damp hair and shake at the root once dry to boost curls.

• Thoughts on this product??5 Answers
  • So I have naturally curly hair and have been looking for ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling C...2 Answers
Margaret B.
United States
Makes curls soft and is a nice leave in conditioner for a more natural look. Does not hold ringlets alone. Best used on sopping hair.
Ayesha M.
lynnwood
Purchased at: ULTA
provides a great style without stripping hair of moisture, is almost like an additional leave in conditioner. I would re-purchase!
Chaparritha F.
Richmond
Good for curly hair and healthy ingredients and my hair is thick,curly hair and it’s very good value and definitely good quality
Sarah H.
Redding, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Great cream. Smells great, hydrating. A lil heavy for my 2b3a wavy curly hair. I prefer something lighter. But it is still great
Antoinette R.
Decatur, AL
This product has a learning curve a little goes along way you put to much you will have white flakes over all it a good product
Yoooo o.
AMAZING PRODUCT! I have never put anything in my hair that defines my curls so well. It makes my curls look healthy and bouncy
Camille S.
Chico, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This smells amazing and gave me soft defined curls. It didn't weigh them down or make them oily. Also a little goes a long way
Emily M.
Ambler, PA
Love love love love! This saves my curls on my worst hair day! I use it every day once my hair is slightly dry! I'm obsessed
Hanna-Lee M.
I love this super cream. It makes my curls look fantastic and not crunchy like other products. And the smell is amazing too
Kayla T.
Sandy Springs, GA
Love this product I use it when my hair is freshly washed and damp and combed out and I use it with other products as well
katie a.
Odenton , MD
Thoughts on this product??
Gabrielle A.
Keyport , NJ
What’s the difference between the DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler and DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer? They look like they could almost do the same thing but the SuperCream has such a bigger hype
Paige O.
Charlotte
How does this product work on thick, curly hair? I have 3c natural hair and was wondering if it provides lots of definition and moisture.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer
Mer h.