BY DEVACURL #3 in Hair Mousse

Is it for me?

Do you have curly or super curly hair that craves silky moisture, definition and curl control? Then, oh yeah!

What does it do?

Everything! This rich, coconut oil infused styler gives you total freedom to express yourself with your curls. Whether you want to smooth, soften, shape, lengthen, moisturize, define, control, boost volume, twist-out, tame frizz, add shine or switch-up your look, SuperCream does it all.

How do I use it?

With SuperCream, less is more. If your curls are fine to medium, rub the product between your palms and smooth over your curls. If your hair is thick, apply it in sections for thorough coverage. To lengthen curls, apply to wet hair in a downward motion. To get a tousled, airy look, apply to damp hair and shake at the root once dry to boost curls.

• Thoughts on this product??5 Answers
  • So I have naturally curly hair and have been looking for ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling C...2 Answers
Jaydah S.
Miami
Love this cream! I use it almost every time i style my hair. It doesn’t weigh my hair down or leave it feeling crunchy and hard. I feel as though my curls look more defined and moisturized when i use it! Definitely would recommend this to any of my curly friends! DevaCurl One Condition Original, Daily Cream ConditionerDevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
I love all things DevaCurl. As a hairstylist with curly hair, I can honestly say that I’ve never found another brand that works as well as DevaCurl. This cream is one of my favorite products. It doesn’t get funky in my hair, it smells great and it gives my curls amazing definition. I highly recommend it.
Latia R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great cream for curly hair. Get for just moisturizing hair or doing twist out or brand out. Keep hair moisturized well ..However I feel like there are products that do just as good for half the price. Not something I buy all the time just typically when I find a coupon for 20% off at Ulta..
Heather A.
Groveland, IL
This curl styling cream is amazing for my naturally curly hair! I received it in one of my subscription boxes and when it's done I will definitely repurchase. It's a rich, coconut oil infused cream curl styler. It's 100% Sulfate, Paraben, and Silicone Free. A little goes a very long way and it smells amazing! If you have curly hair, this is a must.
Ronni B.
Staten Island
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this a few times before starting my full curly hair journey. I didn't love it. Now, I'm three months in and I am trying again to see if I love. So far, it seems to be working ok. I get ok definition-not where I think I should be. Not a bad product, it is very Moisturizing.
Jasmine G.
Seaside, CA
I have curly hair that tends to frizz and chance it gets. I’ve tried countless products and nothing gave me the results I wanted until I tried this!! It hydrated my curls while keeping them defined and frizz free. I love the coconut scent! I definitely recommend DevaCurl to every curly girl!
Britt M.
I love this product. I initially received it as a free sample in Sephora's #CURLBOSS bag and I'm glad I did because as a wavy I don't think I would've purchased this on my own. I would've assumed it was too heavy. A little goes a long way, I often use a pump of it in my hair before applying another gel or custard. I find it just gives me added definition that way. And it smells like delicious coconuts.
Taylor F.
Midland, GA
I really loved this product. A little goes a long way when using this product. I like how nice and smooth it feels when applying it to my hair. I would recommend using a gel on top of it because it doesn’t really have that much of hold so your style probably isn’t going to last that long at least for me it didn’t. My curls feel very soft and moisturized after using this. It did give me good definition. Of course it is pricey I was able to get my hands on a travel size for a cheaper price before I commit to buying full size. I would recommend buying
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Love devacurl and how supercream melts into my hair and it defines my hair it keeps it moist and I like the smell it’s really pricey but it’s safe for curls very effective and under gel it’s really good
Jaclyn R.
Awesome! I can't tell if i love this or the AG Recoil better, but man does this stuff deliver. It controls frizz and you never feel like you have product in your hair! I have low porosity hair that gets build up easily so something like this that is effective is essential to have in my hair arsenal!
katie a.
Odenton , MD
Thoughts on this product??
Gabrielle A.
Keyport , NJ
What’s the difference between the DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler and DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer? They look like they could almost do the same thing but the SuperCream has such a bigger hype
Paige O.
Charlotte
How does this product work on thick, curly hair? I have 3c natural hair and was wondering if it provides lots of definition and moisture.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer
Mer h.