BY DEVACURL #1 in Hair Mousse

Is it for me?

Do you have curly or super curly hair that craves silky moisture, definition and curl control? Then, oh yeah!

What does it do?

Everything! This rich, coconut oil infused styler gives you total freedom to express yourself with your curls. Whether you want to smooth, soften, shape, lengthen, moisturize, define, control, boost volume, twist-out, tame frizz, add shine or switch-up your look, SuperCream does it all.

How do I use it?

With SuperCream, less is more. If your curls are fine to medium, rub the product between your palms and smooth over your curls. If your hair is thick, apply it in sections for thorough coverage. To lengthen curls, apply to wet hair in a downward motion. To get a tousled, airy look, apply to damp hair and shake at the root once dry to boost curls.

• Thoughts on this product??5 Answers
  • So I have naturally curly hair and have been looking for ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling C...2 Answers
Crystal M.
This leaves your hair so soft and smells amazing, I did have to mix with a little bit of oil to help with frizz. But smells ans feels amazing!
Carmen V.
By far my absolute favorite #curlygirl styler!! I use this in combination with the Deva Curl gel styler leaving my curls looking fresh all day!
Maitte V.
This product made my hair even frizzier. It offered no hold to define my curls, just turned them to frizz. I've never seen anything like it.
Adrianna M.
Aurora
This coconut infused super cream is a dream ! Soft scent , light weight. A little definitely goes a long way with this one . Works amazing !
Laurel W.
Jackson
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells awesome. Perfect amount of hold for my 3b curls. It is a product I use every wash day and I revive my hair with it in between washes.
Ali P.
Purchased at: DevaCurl
I've been doing the curly girl method for 3 years now and this is hands down my favorite product. I buy several at a time so I'm never out.
Juliana H.
S Ozone Park, NY
This is the best mousse to my curls, they looks so natural and really nice, I love this product I think is the better and easy to apply.
Dana M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this cream as a hair styler, with flyaways, to shape curls, on roots for added volume, just eveything! It truly is a supercream!
Annie B.
This product has a really good smell but it didn't really do much for me. If you put too much on your hair becomes very stiff and hard.
Margaret B.
United States
Makes curls soft and is a nice leave in conditioner for a more natural look. Does not hold ringlets alone. Best used on sopping hair.
katie a.
Odenton , MD
Thoughts on this product??
Gabrielle A.
Keyport , NJ
What’s the difference between the DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler and DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer? They look like they could almost do the same thing but the SuperCream has such a bigger hype
Paige O.
Charlotte
How does this product work on thick, curly hair? I have 3c natural hair and was wondering if it provides lots of definition and moisture.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer
Mer h.