BY DEVACURL #1 in Hair Mousse

Is it for me?

Do you have curly or super curly hair that craves silky moisture, definition and curl control? Then, oh yeah!

What does it do?

Everything! This rich, coconut oil infused styler gives you total freedom to express yourself with your curls. Whether you want to smooth, soften, shape, lengthen, moisturize, define, control, boost volume, twist-out, tame frizz, add shine or switch-up your look, SuperCream does it all.

How do I use it?

With SuperCream, less is more. If your curls are fine to medium, rub the product between your palms and smooth over your curls. If your hair is thick, apply it in sections for thorough coverage. To lengthen curls, apply to wet hair in a downward motion. To get a tousled, airy look, apply to damp hair and shake at the root once dry to boost curls.

• Thoughts on this product??5 Answers
  • So I have naturally curly hair and have been looking for ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling C...2 Answers
Kyla S.
LOVE DEVACURL. Deva super cream isn’t my favorite though. With my hair type I think it’s not the best styler. Smells amazing. I love the heaven in hair better.
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
My supernova hair product! I use this product for practically everything: twist outs, braids, ponytail, literally any hairstyle! Makes my hair feel AMAZING!
Angie S.
So pricey but so worth it. It smells amazing and it works for first hand styling and also for refreshing. Always gotta talk myself into buying a new bottle.
Shii L.
El Paso , TX
My favorite go to for a curl cream, I follow it after I use the beleaven then after then curl cream I follow it with@the Deva curl gel it’s make my curls pop
Angelica H.
Brewer
Purchased at: ULTA
Another terrific product for people who have curly hair!!! Love this whole line of products, it keeps the frizz away and keeps my curls looking amazing!!!
Mandee L.
I little goes a long way. I use the cream for in between touch ups to help define and control frizz. Really love this stuff and it smells really nice
Kristen M.
Depew, NY
Obsessed with all deva curl products. This curl cream has been the best at keeping my hair frizz free and used the the rest of their line you can go wrong.
Heather C.
My holy grail hair product! I have 3a curls and this product helps them stay moisturized and bouncy through multiple days between washes! I really love it.
Carla P.
El Paso, TX
Devacurl is just absolutely amazing! And this product does so good to my very curly hair leaving it fluffy and defined and smelling just like skittles!
Sondra B.
Ellenwood , GA
The supercream is beyond fantastic, it provides great moisture & defines my naturally curly hair perfect. It's very long lasting & the smell is light.
katie a.
Odenton , MD
Thoughts on this product??
Gabrielle A.
Keyport , NJ
What’s the difference between the DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler and DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer? They look like they could almost do the same thing but the SuperCream has such a bigger hype
Paige O.
Charlotte
How does this product work on thick, curly hair? I have 3c natural hair and was wondering if it provides lots of definition and moisture.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer
Mer h.