BY DEVACURL #1 in Hair Mousse

Is it for me?

Do you have curly or super curly hair that craves silky moisture, definition and curl control? Then, oh yeah!

What does it do?

Everything! This rich, coconut oil infused styler gives you total freedom to express yourself with your curls. Whether you want to smooth, soften, shape, lengthen, moisturize, define, control, boost volume, twist-out, tame frizz, add shine or switch-up your look, SuperCream does it all.

How do I use it?

With SuperCream, less is more. If your curls are fine to medium, rub the product between your palms and smooth over your curls. If your hair is thick, apply it in sections for thorough coverage. To lengthen curls, apply to wet hair in a downward motion. To get a tousled, airy look, apply to damp hair and shake at the root once dry to boost curls.

• Thoughts on this product??5 Answers
  • So I have naturally curly hair and have been looking for ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling C...2 Answers
Justice C.
Huntington, WV
I recently got a perm and the stylist recommended this to me. I loved the way it made my hair feel so soft and really brings the curls out. It is kind of expensive but very well worth it! Definitely will buy again
Pj E.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love this product! My hair usually does not react well to coconut oil, but in this styler works really well for my hair! A little goes a long way though even if you have thicker hair and smaller coils like I do!
Mariah W.
Toledo, OH
This refreshes your curls like nobodies business. It adds a light hold and a lot of hydration. I have very, dry, tightly coiled hair and it's amazing on it. I add it to my hair to refresh my twist outs.
Jennifer J.
92 Pheonix Ct. Waverly, GA
Omg just got this this weekend and it's amazing! I have blonde curly hair and it's thick. It comparable to some others but this is so nice make hair soft! Little pricey. No room for improvement it's the bomb!
'Shannon M.
Roselle
Omg!!! My favorite product from DevaCurl. I love this line so much! It defines my curls and is weightless. If I can only pick one product for the rest of my life THIS WILL DEFF... be it!!!!! ❤❤
Nia j.
chestnut ridge
People love this but I do not see the appeal. My hair was not defined and frizzed as soon as I stepped into the humidity. Maybe I’m just not using it properly because I was not impressed
Sunni W.
Norman, OK
This is my first time using this or anything from Devacurl actually. I really am loving it though and im actually wearing it in my hair today and it smells so good. DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler
Nida S.
The DevaCurl Super Cream is an excellent product. I have 3B curls that tend to be dryer at the ends. I always have trouble with frizz control and keeping my curls defined. I've found that the easiest way to do this is to use a gel after a leave in conditioner. However this method makes my hair crunchy & so very dry by the end of the day! So I gave the super cream a try and swapped out the gel in my routine for this cream. It was a game changer for me. Not only does this product define my curls and keep frizz at bay, it also lasts all day and works well for day two hair as well. No crunch, no unhealthy hair! Win win!
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
This is a great mousse. It does not leave you're hair feeling crunchy once its dried completely. If I blow dry my hair with this in it it has great volume and a professional looking style. It is very affordable and I would buy it again. I would recommend this product to others.
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this curl cream! On days when I want to wear my hair curly or just don't want to fight the humidity, this keeps my curls soft, defined, and frizz-free. Plus it smells delicious, with just a hint of coconut.
katie a.
Odenton , MD
Thoughts on this product??
Gabrielle A.
Keyport , NJ
What’s the difference between the DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler and DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer? They look like they could almost do the same thing but the SuperCream has such a bigger hype
Paige O.
Charlotte
How does this product work on thick, curly hair? I have 3c natural hair and was wondering if it provides lots of definition and moisture.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer
Mer h.