BY DEVACURL #1 in Hair Mousse

Is it for me?

Do you have curly or super curly hair that craves silky moisture, definition and curl control? Then, oh yeah!

What does it do?

Everything! This rich, coconut oil infused styler gives you total freedom to express yourself with your curls. Whether you want to smooth, soften, shape, lengthen, moisturize, define, control, boost volume, twist-out, tame frizz, add shine or switch-up your look, SuperCream does it all.

How do I use it?

With SuperCream, less is more. If your curls are fine to medium, rub the product between your palms and smooth over your curls. If your hair is thick, apply it in sections for thorough coverage. To lengthen curls, apply to wet hair in a downward motion. To get a tousled, airy look, apply to damp hair and shake at the root once dry to boost curls.

• Thoughts on this product??5 Answers
  • So I have naturally curly hair and have been looking for ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling C...2 Answers
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
This product always leaves my hair feeling so moisturized. Plus the smell is amazing! It’s quite pricey, but you don’t need much product so you can definitely make it last quite a while. This is this second time I’ve purchased this product.
Kayla S.
Clarksville, TN
I use this product every day and love it! It doesn’t weigh my hair down or cause it to get greasy. It keeps my curls sculpted and helps keep away the frizz. For me it’s been the only product I’ve had to use and I plan to continue using it!
Marcia G.
Center Point, AL
Hands down this is my fav summer hair product. It keeps my natural curls hydrated and enough hold so my hair won't be frizzy and I lose defined curls. I even keep the travel size in my purse. #beachbash #contest @influenster
VALERIE I.
This product is fantastic for my curls.   It's hydrating and long lasting, defined crunch-free curls. It smells great too.   Sephora Favorites DevaCurl SuperCream(TM) Coconut Curl Styler 3 oz/ 88 mL
Jamie Shatzer F.
I am an absolute fan of devacurl products and the supercream is one of my favorites.  It smells great and it doesn't dry out my hair.  It really helps my naturally curly hair look nice, would def recommend it.
Ana C.
Bronx, NY
Love love love love this styling cream. If I were to pick one product from this line it would be this one. A little goes a long way and truthfully I have no reason or desire to biy any other products since getting this.
Olivia E.
Cleveland, OH
Love this !! I’m trying to get my curls back to their natural state after 2 straight years of heat damage (I straightened every day) and this has helped my hair so much ! My curls look defined and aren’t crunchy or hard looking. I love this
Rachel O.
I have wavy/ curly hair, and this is by far my favorite product. It doesnt leave any heavy residue. No build up, and my waves/ curls always look nice and they are soft to the touch. I definitely recommend this product.
Bria A.
The DevaCurl Super Cream is my holy grail product for my naturally 3c hair. It gives great volume and definition. It is on the pricey side ($28), but I would definitely recommend this product to all my curly hair gals. Sometimes beauty cost a lot!
Ashlee G.
Helotes, TX
Hands down my favorite curly hair product ever. I have always struggled with embracing my curls but once I found this product, I was hooked. It smells great, it's super hydrating, and it makes my curls look beautiful. Definitely recommend!
katie a.
Odenton , MD
Thoughts on this product??
Gabrielle A.
Keyport , NJ
What’s the difference between the DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler and DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer? They look like they could almost do the same thing but the SuperCream has such a bigger hype
Paige O.
Charlotte
How does this product work on thick, curly hair? I have 3c natural hair and was wondering if it provides lots of definition and moisture.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer
Mer h.