BY DEVACURL #1 in Hair Mousse

Is it for me?

Do you have curly or super curly hair that craves silky moisture, definition and curl control? Then, oh yeah!

What does it do?

Everything! This rich, coconut oil infused styler gives you total freedom to express yourself with your curls. Whether you want to smooth, soften, shape, lengthen, moisturize, define, control, boost volume, twist-out, tame frizz, add shine or switch-up your look, SuperCream does it all.

How do I use it?

With SuperCream, less is more. If your curls are fine to medium, rub the product between your palms and smooth over your curls. If your hair is thick, apply it in sections for thorough coverage. To lengthen curls, apply to wet hair in a downward motion. To get a tousled, airy look, apply to damp hair and shake at the root once dry to boost curls.

• Thoughts on this product??5 Answers
  • So I have naturally curly hair and have been looking for ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling C...2 Answers
Nikki S.
Russellville, AR
This product is phenomenal! I have naturally curly/wavy hair and this is my new favorite product to help embrace my natural hair. It’s so easy to use either straight out of the shower or on dry hair. Easy to work through your hair and looks so natural. No waxy, crunchy or nasty feeling either.
Megan W.
There's really nothing I can say about this product other than AMAZING! I got my first bottle from DevaCurl at an event and had a feeling I was going to like it. But I had no idea how much. This tames my frizz, makes my hair super soft, and smells delectable. Will absolutely buy again!
Shirin G.
Plano, TX
This supercream is a miracle!!! I started to use this after I bleached my hair and my hair/curls were frizzy and it looks so good now! The curls stay together so well and I get so many compliments. Sometimes I sleep on my hair and wait up and it still looks as the first day!!! I don't think I'm ever going to use another hair cream.
Tina T.
Love doing twist outs with this product. I’ve used other products that leave my hair sticky and dry. With this my hair feels hydrated and it’s also less frizzy! It smells great too. I can’t do a twist out without it.
Abbie C.
This is a great multi-use product for me! I use straight out of the shower with the deva light defining gel, and then again when my hair is dry to define my curls. I love that a little does a long way with this product--even on my thick hair! And the coconut smell is great, too!
smile J.
Naples, FL
If you don't have this product, you should go get t right now. This product does everything! It definitely worth the price and it surprisingly worked on its own. I can wear this product alone and fell confident with my curls definitely a must have and worth the price!
Vanessa b.
Hesperia, CA
This product is amazing I got it as a travel size and fell in love the way it left my curls is how I saw the in my dreams they were perfect it’s smells so good like fruity pebbles the only thing is the price it is a high end product so it does cost more then regular drug store products
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
I love this product. It smells amazing, makes my curls so pretty. I have fine thin hair so it takes very little. But my curls are so soft and defined. I love the devacurl line. It's very pricey but it works.
Zainah I.
I swore by this product when I first did not big chop. It was the only product on the market that defined my thick little 3c/4a curls. Definitely recommended for anyone still testing the waters of what natural hairs products to use. This is a great start!
Ariana H.
greenvalley, arizona
I recommend it highly!! All the deva curl products are so good for wavy/curly hair. It has a nice fresh smell to it. So much product comes with it too. I have notice the difference in my curls holding longer with this and it looks like it has more moisture
katie a.
Odenton , MD
Thoughts on this product??
Gabrielle A.
Keyport , NJ
What’s the difference between the DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler and DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer? They look like they could almost do the same thing but the SuperCream has such a bigger hype
Paige O.
Charlotte
How does this product work on thick, curly hair? I have 3c natural hair and was wondering if it provides lots of definition and moisture.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer
Mer h.