BY DEVACURL #1 in Hair Mousse

Is it for me?

Do you have curly or super curly hair that craves silky moisture, definition and curl control? Then, oh yeah!

What does it do?

Everything! This rich, coconut oil infused styler gives you total freedom to express yourself with your curls. Whether you want to smooth, soften, shape, lengthen, moisturize, define, control, boost volume, twist-out, tame frizz, add shine or switch-up your look, SuperCream does it all.

How do I use it?

With SuperCream, less is more. If your curls are fine to medium, rub the product between your palms and smooth over your curls. If your hair is thick, apply it in sections for thorough coverage. To lengthen curls, apply to wet hair in a downward motion. To get a tousled, airy look, apply to damp hair and shake at the root once dry to boost curls.

• Thoughts on this product??5 Answers
  • So I have naturally curly hair and have been looking for ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling C...2 Answers
Tanya M.
Campbell, CA
Got this in my Sephora Play box and was curious how this product would differ from the other styling cream deva curl has. I’ve been using the DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer for many years now, and I’ve been very happy with. I’ve been using this coconut one for a few weeks now, and i get the same results as the touchable curl definer. They both help define my curls and nope, does not leave my hair crunchy. Both styling creams work great, can’t go wrong with either
Sam A.
NYC
I love this curl cream! I have 3b and 3c curls and this works so well when I need some extra definition without the excessive shrinkage!✨ This cream locks in the style really well and doesn’t flake at all. I love scrunching this into a ponytail when I don’t feel like wearing my hair out. 🤗 this cream assists in making curls super defined and leaves my hair feeling soft! I definitely recommend this product.
Shari V.
I love this super creamy smooth thick styling cream! I use this for a base under my wash n go's or twist-outs and my hair is defined smooth and incredible soft. Also great to use on second or third day hair to refresh any style just slightly dampen your hair and apply the coconut cream styler, remember with this cream a little goes a very long way.
Naidelyn V.
Old Westbury, NY
This is my fav styling cream EVER ! When i tell u this helps with EVERYTHING . It is sooooo damn good . It styles the hair, gives it texture, leaves it soft as hell, controls frizz and can be used with wet, damp, and even dry curls ! I would recommend this to anyone .
Memory L.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the styler because it didn’t make my hair super hard and crunchy yet it held the twists together. It smells amazing, didn’t dry out my hair, didn’t flake or make my scalp white looking. The price for these products is high but they are worth it. I just don’t like paying that much but they do work!
Kait B.
This makes my hair feel like actual silk. I don’t think my hair has ever felt so soft after it dries except when I use this. It’s super moisturizing, but it doesn’t weight your hair down or make it look greasy like some creams can do. I scrunch it into wet hair and when it dries it defines waves/curls perfectly with no crunch. A little will go a VERY long way too.
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
I've used this a few rimes and so far, I love it. My curls are bouncy, moisturized and look good. It hasnt helped my frizz but it could be because its veen so humid lately. I still end up with a huge (totally not cute) fro, so I still put my hair up. I want to see how it does by using a little more, hopefully the frizz goes away.
Shaye F.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler I love this stuff! The smell is great and it leaves my curls soft and bouncy without leaving a greasy residue. I am a sucker for anything coconut and this is no different. Another great DevaCurl product!
Ashley A.
Bronx, NY
I wish I can give this 100000000 stars ! Compared to other curly hair products nothing gets my hair as nice and moisturized as this ! Last me 3 days ! I use other products and they don’t work this good ! Wish they would sponsor me !!!
Shayne P.
Patterson, NY
I've always had a hard time finding a product that works well with my hair texture. This is the first product to help hold my curl/wave as well as define them. My hair is super processed so my curl is a bit frayed and this really helps it to look nice.
katie a.
Odenton , MD
Thoughts on this product??
Gabrielle A.
Keyport , NJ
What’s the difference between the DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler and DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer? They look like they could almost do the same thing but the SuperCream has such a bigger hype
Paige O.
Charlotte
How does this product work on thick, curly hair? I have 3c natural hair and was wondering if it provides lots of definition and moisture.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Has anyone already tried this product? DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer
Mer h.