BY DEVACURL

Key benefits: - Moisturizes and softens curls - Gives definition and control - Boosts volume If you want to know more Whether you want to smooth, soften, shape, stretch, moisturize, define, control, boost volume, twist-out, tame frizz, add shine, or switch-up your look, SUPERCREAM Coconut Curl Styler does it all.

A coconut-oil infused styler that hydrates and gives curls perfect definition.

Natalie S.
This product has a strong coconut scent and is too heavy for my fine 2c/3a curls. It seems to create a lot more frizz for me than others and I think it must contain glycerin. It would be great for those looking to weigh down their curls maybe as a curl elongator.
Naïma d.
New York
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my go to product! I generally buy the full sized one. It smells AMAZING. It’s a bit pricey, but totally worth it. I finger comb it into my hair while it is sopping wet. Then just put some oil to top it off (jojoba, argan, or coconut oil) and usually let it air dry.
Enjoli H.
oxford ms
Everytime i go to get my hair done my stylist gives me these to take and i couldn’t be more appreciative! The packs are small but have a good amount in them. My fellow curly girls i know we use a lot but this is all you need!
Kelly K.
Love the DevaCurl products. This one is probably my favorite. Makes my hair silky and soft and makes it feel nourished. Best on the market for curly hair.
michelle M.
l love this cream!!! It smells amazing and I can use it on wet or dry hair. Keeps frizz away and makes my curls so nice
member-3cce2
This is a must for soft gorgeous curly hair. The entire line is amazing and super high quality .