DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler

Is it for me?

Do you have curly or super curly hair that craves silky moisture, definition and curl control? Then, oh yeah!

What does it do?

Everything! This rich, coconut oil infused styler gives you total freedom to express yourself with your curls. Whether you want to smooth, soften, shape, lengthen, moisturize, define, control, boost volume, twist-out, tame frizz, add shine or switch-up your look, SuperCream does it all.

How do I use it?

With SuperCream, less is more. If your curls are fine to medium, rub the product between your palms and smooth over your curls. If your hair is thick, apply it in sections for thorough coverage. To lengthen curls, apply to wet hair in a downward motion. To get a tousled, airy look, apply to damp hair and shake at the root once dry to boost curls.

How’s the sensation on a 3b hair?
I’ve been trying to find a good curl cream that actually works and holds soft but defined curls. I have 3b/c hair with lots of frizz. I Aussie Miracle Curls Creme Puddinghave tried many many curl activators and leave ins. The only one that works really well for me is Aussie miracle curl cream. I love it but wish there were more out there that worked just a well. Has anyone had any luck finding a great curl hold/activator?
Can I have DevaCurl for free?
Start your review of DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler!
Out of all of the DevaCurl products that I have ever tried this is the only one that has a pleasant scent to it. Now, the size of god bottle is small, but it’s super expensive, so you have to watch how much you use of you’ll be done used if up in a week’s time. This product is not super moisturizing and the little big of moisture it provides doesn’t even last all day long. And, my hair does have a naturally loose curl pattern to it and it is fine textured, but my hair is naturally very dry and this product just doesn’t cut it in the moisture department. It provides a slight hold, which after I would sleep on my hair, the hold would be gone. I would have to re-apply more in the mornings to refresh my hair, but with a small amount of product in the bottle, you’d have to buy 4 or more bottles if this stuff a month if it was something that one actually ended up living, but because this product didn’t wow me, wasn’t even really curl defining fit my hair, as it actually smoothed out the look of my curls, which was actually not the look that I was going for. I am completely done with the DevaCurl line for good at this point, after dealing with such a poor experience that I had overall with the products from their line. Their not worth the high price tags that DevaCurl is charging people at all. As, it is very evident that DevaCurl cates more about profits than they ever will about the overall quality and safety of their products combined. My hair and scalp suffered greatly as a result of using DevaCurl products, which is why, I now wish that I had never let a single product of theirs ever touch my hair in the first place. People, please god the long-term sake of your hair and scalp’s health, I can’t beg of you enough to please stay away from this line. I don’t want you to end up heavily regretting it the way that myself and tons of other people now do.
orem, UT
Purchased at: Sephora
In the past I needed to have shoulder lenght hair or shorter to get a nice curl. When I started using this product I noticed an amazing, natural, curl that I haven't seen in my hair since I was a teen! It leaves your hair so smooth and soft. It really help define your curls. It's very versatile too. If I want extra volume I just apply it upside down and scrunch my hair a tiny bit longer. If I want cute ringlets, I just apply to my hair and twist some of my own strands. It makes you hair so soft and gives you a healthy shine. If you have thin hair then a little goes a super long way.
Mc Farland, WI
I want to start by saying this is a product made for super curly to kinky and coily hair. I have fine 2a-2c waves. I got this product as a freebie during a sale at Ulta. It's so thick and creamy! I thought for sure it was going to be too heavy for my hair. I was so surprised to see how enhancing and soft it left my hair! It didn't seem to weigh it down at all and left my hair so smooth and soft. I was so surprised that I may purchase it to use like a leave in conditioner paired with other curl enhancing products!
I’ve been straightening my hair for over 15 years and recently wanted to bring my natural curls back to life. I applied this super cream on damp hair after the shower and only had to gently scrunch my hair and voila! It’s like my curls never left. I thought maybe I just got lucky this one time you know how curls have a mind of their own. Well I’ve gone through almost an entire bottle and my curls look so healthy and I’ve gotten lots of compliments on my natural hair! 🙌🏽
Saint Paul, MN
I have always straightened my hair, and I wanted to embrace my true curls and lower the maintenance of my hair. I decided to pair the DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler with the DevaCurl DevaTowel and my curls look clean, tight, and overall fabulous! Price isn't really a problem when it comes to products that work as well as these. Would highly recommend for anyone else that wants to embrace their true curls!
N Hollywood, CA
DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler uploaded by citlalli R.
DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler uploaded by citlalli R.
My holy grail styler! Literally! I had used other stylers before this but Devacurl Supercream is by far the best I have used. I usually plop my hair with a microfiber towel after applying this cream & a gel. It smells amazing and leaves my curls looking a lot more defined and controlled than any other product I have used. It really steps up us curly girls’ game, seriously don’t know what I would do without this product!
I received a free sample of this when I purchased Devacurl shampoo and conditioner. I was super excited to try it because I love the Devacurl shampoos and conditioners. I love the coconut scent of this curl cream! I used it in conjunction with mousse because I don't think it's enough on it's own. It makes my hair soft, but almost too soft and it doesn't curl up as much as I would like it to. It makes my hair have soft waves. It may work well for some, but it didn't do as well in my hair as I had hoped!
DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler uploaded by raquel L.
I got a deluxe sample of this. This is really nice curl cream, if my hair wasn’t so processed I think it would hold a curl really nicely with this. However, it’s heavier on the oils and makes my roots look really greasy. So it seems like it’s really good throughout the length but too much on the crown of my thinner hair.
Brooklyn
I have fine 2C/3A hair and love this stuff! It’s basically what I wanted the curl defining cream to be: moisturizing & defining (along with additional styling products). I use a tiny bit as a leave in on my ends and rake through my hair before scrunching with the ultra hold gel. A little goes a long way (esp if you have fine hair), but it works wonders and smells amazing
Brooklyn, NY
This is an amazing styler. Omg my curls popped with this styler. Before quarantine, I bought this every month. I have thick hair so I use a lot of product but it was worth it. I’ve seen the claims that say some devacurl products allegedly cause hair loss but that hasn’t happened to me. My curls were defined and bouncy. And it’s still growing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Albuquerque
il y a 3 mois
Barbara B. • il y a 2 mois
Following because I definitely have the same problem!