BY DEVACURL #16 in Hair Mousse

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Is it for me?

Do you have curly or super curly hair that craves silky moisture, definition and curl control? Then, oh yeah!

What does it do?

Everything! This rich, coconut oil infused styler gives you total freedom to express yourself with your curls. Whether you want to smooth, soften, shape, lengthen, moisturize, define, control, boost volume, twist-out, tame frizz, add shine or switch-up your look, SuperCream does it all.

How do I use it?

With SuperCream, less is more. If your curls are fine to medium, rub the product between your palms and smooth over your curls. If your hair is thick, apply it in sections for thorough coverage. To lengthen curls, apply to wet hair in a downward motion. To get a tousled, airy look, apply to damp hair and shake at the root once dry to boost curls.

• Thoughts on this product??5 Answers
  • Does this make my hair crunchy??? Or does it style it and...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Antonia J.
Columbus
This is a great product and I personally like it much better than the DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer because it defines my curls without excessive shrinkage. I used DevaCurl Styling cream for the last 3 years, but recently stopped using it because it caused my curls to shrink too much. Unfortunately, the curls on the top of my head are tighter (3C) than the rest of my curls (3B) and the DevaCurl Styling cream caused them to shrink so much that the hair on the top of my head looked 3” shorter than the rest of my hair, (i.e. a curly mullet). In fact, the shrinkage was so bad that the stylist at the DevaChan salon cut several inches off of my hair so that the bottom layers would appear to be the same length as the top layers. I finally realized that shrinkage was a big part of the problem and so I stopped using the DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer.

I almost gave up on DevaCurl products entirely. But then I tried the DevaCurl Coconut Curl Styler and I love it! It defines my curls and gives me sufficient hold without shrinking my curls. It also doesn’t make my hair look weighed-down.

Another thing that I love about this product is that it works for straightening my hair as well, so I don’t have to buy separate products for the rare occasions I decide to do a blow out. Finally, I think that the price is very reasonable, especially considering that it works so well for curls.
Brooke A.
Evansville, IN
Let me start out by describing my natural hair for you: its super thick, about 3 inchs past my shoulders, super frizzy, and has a few blonde highlights otherwise its totally natural. My scalp is very sensitive and gets oily easily due to hormones. So naturally i look for products that will help my natural curls stay curly without the frizz and that wont irritate my scalp or make my hair look heavy or oily. AND BY THE GRACE OF GOD I FOUND DEVA CURL! I absolutely love deva curl products, not only because they make my curls look absolutely beautiful but they smell great and dont contain a bunch of harsh chemicals. This super cream is perfect for smoothing out my natural curls. The coconut infusion makes this product smell amazing and it does wonderful things for frizz! Its doesnt leave nasty residue in my scalp. On top of all the wonderful things ive said, you can order this on amazon for prime and on ulta! Its reasonably priced at i believe 17-20$ for 5.1 oz. I will always be a fan of the DevaCurl products
Tina C.
I have been trying the CG method and I just bought this product along with the frizz free volumizing foam, the low poo and one condition delight. I have wavy, I think 2c with some curls probably 3a. According to the hair stand in water test, my hair is high porosity. This cream brought my hair to another curly level, literally. I have very fine hair and thought this would weigh my hair down. Instead it gave me more curls. I used the frizz free foam and Jessicurl gel because that’s what I had. Washed with the delight low poo and one conditioner. Used the squish and condish , praying hands method and scrunched like crazy. (See, I’m learning) There are so many Deva Curl products and CG approved products in general, It’s hard to tell which will get me the voluminous curls I am after but this was a very good start. This product made my hair so healthy and shiny looking too.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I bought this as a sample to try it to see if it lives up to all the hype I’ve seen recently on Instagram and YouTube. It is SO great! I love how it defines and separates individual curls do they are more noticeable. I always get compliments when I use it but need to get to the store to get the full size soon. DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
Ok honestly, what’s the hype about with this product? I’ve tried this stuff multiple times hoping it would work. I’ve tried different application methods and everything. And it just doesn’t do anything for my curls. It looks great when wet but once it dries It looks like a big fur ball is on my head. The frizz is ridiculous by day 2. And barely no definition. I will not be buying this stuff again. Way too expensive and does not do what it claims.
Jasmine B.
I am not crazy about the price of this styler but I can't deny that it actually works.  I've been using this on my wash and gos and I am extremely impressed with the results.  It provides a soft to medium hold.  The hold isn't so firm that it makes the hair crunchy but it's not so soft that it leaves the curls flat.  The definition, especially when I lightly coil my hair, is fantastic.  The consistency of the styler is similar to lotion.  It didn't produce any flakes or leave any residue.  I will absolutely be repurchasing!!
Aisha S.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely love this product for my 3b/c curls. It defines each curl perfectly and adds shine without getting crunchy or too wet-looking. It has great hold, so it’s my go to when the weather is humid, but again it doesn’t make my curls crunchy. It feels very moisturizing and healthy for my hair, making it much easier to detangle when wash day comes. I also love the light coconut smell. The only downside is that I go through this product so quickly- I wish there was more in the bottle.
Dawn S.
Havelock, NC
Love this product! I have a mixture of waves and curls, not at all uniform. If I use this product properly my hairs is all perfect spiral curls. The key is to put plenty of product in and apply when your hair is still soaking wet. Then wrap in a towel till blow dry time or let air dry. My hair doesn't look good air dryer so I blow dry and stop about 80% dry for perfectly hydrated curls.
Maggie B.
This product is amazing.  If you have curly hair and have not tried this, you are missing out.  This coconut curl styler will give you bouncy curl definition and will leave your hair hydrated and smelling like a tropical island.  Love this product, you have to try it if you haven't already!
Lisa M.
Rocky Point
This is a great product! If a curl cream was perfectly this is as close as you are going to get. A little goes a long way, so the fact that it's a little pricey is justified! I love the smell and the way it defines my curls. It works with everything really, but exceptionally well with other Dave Curl products. I would definitely recommend this product and will buy it again.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Thoughts on this product??
Erin D.
Pittsford, NY
Does this both moisturize dry curls AND control frizz? I typically concoct a combo of products but then my hair is weighed down...
Mer h.
Gabrielle A.
Keyport , NJ
What’s the difference between the DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler and DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer? They look like they could almost do the same thing but the SuperCream has such a bigger hype
Renee C.
DevaCurl SuperCream, Coconut Curl Styler Does anyone use this for daily refreshing?

back