BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A four-piece kit with everything you need to give your curls ultra-hydration and extend your hairstyle to second day and beyond. Key benefits:- Provides lasting moisture- Reduces frizzIf you want to know more…No-Poo Decadence a zero-lather, ultra-moisturizing milk cleanser that stimulates and cleans the scalp without stripping your hair. One Condition Decadence is the complementary ultra-moisturizing milk conditioner that delivers more strength, nourishment, and protection for your curls. SuperCream is a coconut curl styler that does everything smooths, softens, shapes, lengthens, moisturizes, defines, controls, boosts volume, twists-out, tames frizz, and adds shine. Set It Free blasts curls with essential moisture and adds bounce and shine. This set contains:- 8 oz/ 236 mL No-Poo Decadence- 8 oz/ 236 mL One Condition Decadence- 3 oz/ 88 mL Set It Free- 3 oz/ 88 mL Supercream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• My hair has lost its curl over the years due to heat styl...1 Answers
Alyssa T.
This is my first Deva Curl purchase. I been following a few curly girls on IG and they've been using it so I gave it a try and was not disappointed. My hair is suffering from heat damage and while my curls aren't where I want them, I've seen great results. I've seen curls that I haven't seen in 2 years. I would definitely recommend. It's hydrating and moisturizing. It smells great too. It's a little pricey, but A little goes a long way.
jazmine n.
Somerville , MA
This is my everyday products. As a curly head girl, you won’t catch me washing my hair with anything else. No poo is my go too. Air dry or diffused, these products do the trick. I always recommend devacurl for anyone trying to transition to natural hair.
Crystal P.
Reading, PA
Most amazing hair products for your curls ! I have been using devacurl for about 5 months now and the definition with my curls is absolutely amazing! This product locks in moisture! My hair has never felt better! Best products for curls by far!!!!
Patricia14598 I.
For me it has been the same as being in heaven. My curls have been moisturized, shiny, bounce, and the best thing is that they do not lose the definition. My 3b curls love it.
Dayzsane M.
Linden
Very good pack for people wanting to try out the Deva curl line. Was a fan of everything but the mini spray it came with which frizzes out my hair.
Fernanda B.
Seattle
I used it and super approve, the product is very good. Ideal for those who have curly and dry hair because they are super moisturizing.
Perla A.
Fort Hood
I love this box because the products last and it is an affordable price compared to buying things separately
Tia L.
Croydon, Surrey
this is a literal must have. my curly hair has struggled from heat damage for so long and these products have saved my curls and rejuvenated them so they look like what i was born with. i love it and highly recommend
Ornoirr
I love the package  , It works great , it's expensive but you get what you pay for.  And it's sulfate-free so Go get yours
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
My hair has lost its curl over the years due to heat styling and flat ironing, so I've been taking better care of it and I'm at a loose curl, tighter than a beach wave, stage. How well do these products work at helping get (and keep) my curl back?