BY DEVACURL #16 in Hair Mousse

Coconut Curl Styler

Is it for me?

Do you have curly or super curly hair that craves silky moisture, definition and curl control? Then, oh yeah!

What does it do?

Everything! This rich, coconut oil infused styler gives you total freedom to express yourself with your curls. Whether you want to smooth, soften, shape, lengthen, moisturize, define, control, boost volume, twist-out, tame frizz, add shine or switch-up your look, SuperCream does it all.

How do I use it?

With SuperCream, less is more. If your curls are fine to medium, rub the product between your palms and smooth over your curls. If your hair is thick, apply it in sections for thorough coverage. To lengthen curls, apply to wet hair in a downward motion. To get a tousled, airy look, apply to damp hair and shake at the root once dry to boost curls.

Buy on Sephora*
Antonia J.
This is a great product and I personally like it much better than the DevaCurl Styling Cream because it defines my curls without excessive shrinkage. I used DevaCurl Styling cream for the last 3 years, but recently stopped using it because it caused my curls to shrink too much. Unfortunately, the curls on the top of my head are tighter (3C) than the rest of my curls (3B) and the DevaCurl Styling cream caused them to shrink so much that the hair on the top of my head looked 3” shorter than the rest of my hair, (i.e. a curly mullet). In fact, the shrinkage was so bad that the stylist at the DevaChan salon cut several inches off of my hair so that the bottom layers would appear to be the same length as the top layers. I finally realized that shrinkage was a big part of the problem and so I stopped using the DevaCurl Styling Cream.

I almost gave up on DevaCurl products entirely. But then I tried the DevaCurl Coconut Curl Styler and I love it! It defines my curls and gives me sufficient hold without shrinking my curls. It also doesn’t make my hair look weighed-down.

Another thing that I love about this product is that it works for straightening my hair as well, so I don’t have to buy separate products for the rare occasions I decide to do a blow out. Finally, I think that the price is very reasonable, especially considering that it works so well for curls.
Brooke A.
Evansville, IN
Let me start out by describing my natural hair for you: its super thick, about 3 inchs past my shoulders, super frizzy, and has a few blonde highlights otherwise its totally natural. My scalp is very sensitive and gets oily easily due to hormones. So naturally i look for products that will help my natural curls stay curly without the frizz and that wont irritate my scalp or make my hair look heavy or oily. AND BY THE GRACE OF GOD I FOUND DEVA CURL! I absolutely love deva curl products, not only because they make my curls look absolutely beautiful but they smell great and dont contain a bunch of harsh chemicals. This super cream is perfect for smoothing out my natural curls. The coconut infusion makes this product smell amazing and it does wonderful things for frizz! Its doesnt leave nasty residue in my scalp. On top of all the wonderful things ive said, you can order this on amazon for prime and on ulta! Its reasonably priced at i believe 17-20$ for 5.1 oz. I will always be a fan of the DevaCurl products
Jasmine B.
I am not crazy about the price of this styler but I can't deny that it actually works.  I've been using this on my wash and gos and I am extremely impressed with the results.  It provides a soft to medium hold.  The hold isn't so firm that it makes the hair crunchy but it's not so soft that it leaves the curls flat.  The definition, especially when I lightly coil my hair, is fantastic.  The consistency of the styler is similar to lotion.  It didn't produce any flakes or leave any residue.  I will absolutely be repurchasing!!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I bought this as a sample to try it to see if it lives up to all the hype I’ve seen recently on Instagram and YouTube. It is SO great! I love how it defines and separates individual curls do they are more noticeable. I always get compliments when I use it but need to get to the store to get the full size soon. DevaCurl Super Cream
Kyla C.
Long beach, CA
Having curly hair it’s hard to find products that really work for my hair, but this product is a must for someone with loose coils. I️ use this product after I️ wash my hair, I️ take a quarter size amount and scrunch it through my hair, it has a thicker consistency, which makes it feel like it really coats the hair. It makes may hair feel soft and not get so frizzy through out the day! Highly recommend!
Brittany M.
I love this product. I initially received it as a free sample in Sephora's #CURLBOSS bag and I'm glad I did because as a wavy I don't think I would've purchased this on my own. I would've assumed it was too heavy. A little goes a long way, I often use a pump of it in my hair before applying another gel or custard. I find it just gives me added definition that way. And it smells like delicious coconuts.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
This curl styling cream is amazing for my naturally curly hair! I received it in one of my subscription boxes and when it's done I will definitely repurchase. It's a rich, coconut oil infused cream curl styler. It's 100% Sulfate, Paraben, and Silicone Free. A little goes a very long way and it smells amazing! If you have curly hair, this is a must.
naiomi l.
Davenport , FL
I really like this styler, a little goes a long way. All I do is apply it and use a gel on top, it leaves my hair moisturized and provides a light hold by its self. The only downside is the price vs the ounce.... with this kind of money I can find another great product that comes with more product in the bottle. I also don't like that it has a built in pump, I like to get every last bit of my product when it finishes. This bottle only lasted me 3-4 wash n gos. I would only buy if I find it on sale.
Stephanie P.
Denver, CO
The Holy Grail of Curls Creams, nothing is going to beat this thing. Not only does it smell amazing and contain coconut, It is a leave In and styler in one and any curl and wave pattern can use it because it won't weigh your hair down. Like, how does it do that? I have multiple textures in my hair and this is amazing.
Flor H.
DevaCurl Super Cream leaves my hair nice and defined smells amazing works well with other products. I used it once with r&b hair moisturizer from lush it was a beautiful hair day. A little goes a long way I use it on special occasions and to church on Sundays. I usually put it on and then gel. The whole day my hair smells good, has definition, has shine, little crunch sometimes not crunch. I will repurchase again once I run out. The only bad side is it's price. Oh and I apply it in sections to make sure it's on everywhere.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Thoughts on this product??
Erin D.
Rochester , NY
Does this both moisturize dry curls AND control frizz? I typically concoct a combo of products but then my hair is weighed down...
Mer h.
Keren G.
How much moisture does it give you? Does it work for thick curly hair?
Alana S.
Is this really that much better than the styling cream? I like the styling cream but I've read that this is significantly better. I have 3A or 3B hair. What's the main difference between the two?