BY DEVACURL #2 in Hair Cream

Is it for me?

If you're looking for a moisturizing alternative to gel that'll give your curls frizz-free, touchable hold, this is the product of your dreams!

What does it do?

This botanically-infused cream will leave curls shiny, bouncin' and behavin.' It's made with jojoba to help strengthen hair and tapioca starch for touchable texture and frizz-control. Styling Cream also defines and tames curls—minus the crunch.

How do I use it?

Distribute all over wet or damp curls. Apply a bit more to dense areas for ultimate conditioning. Scrunch curls upward for definition or glide downward for curl lengthening. Got a few rogue curls? Rub a bit of Styling Cream between your fingers and apply it to individual ringlets when they're dry to reshape, as needed.

• Share your Instagram name 😊 I follow you, you follow me! ...5 Answers
  • Is this product good for 4C hair?1 Answers
  • Does this leave any residue? Does it feel greasy? #curlygirl1 Answers
Buy on DevaCurl*
  • "It does make my hair soft and it enhances/defines my curls (since my curls are more wavy), but it really doesn't do much for me frizz wise." in 1 review
  • "I have really curly natural hair and I love this product is on the pricey side but is a great product !" in 1 review
  • "It also smells really nice and helps with my frizz." in 1 review
  • "Smells amazing made my hair really curly i recommend this product You won't be disappointed" in 1 review
Sana B.
Unfortunately this did not work for me at all. I'm mostly 2c with some 3a mixed in, medium porosity, medium/thick density, coarse strands. I wanted to like it because I'm still on a quest for a perfect cream for me that'll battle my frizz without needing gel, but this was not it. A little didn't do anything for me and more just made my hair look greasy and feel gross. Might work better for people who don't get as frizzy or people who have curlier hair that can handle more product without it getting weighed down. It did smell wonderful though, so I gave it an extra star. It was nice having a product that didn't just smell like coconut.
Avianna V.
Lorain, OH
This product is honestly one of my favorite styling creams on the market. Not only does it smell like candy, it completely defined every one of my curls without weighing them down. I use this in combination with my One Condition Decadence. It helps with frizz and I think it even conditions my very dry hair. I can use it on a wash n go or even to slick my hair back into a pony tail. I even use this product on my nieces hair (who had done wavy curls) to style or diffuse (I’ll scrunch the product through so it doesn’t get caked on her fine hair) and it has a nice hold without the crunchy build up! DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer
Allison M.
I don't use this daily, but I love it. I use this product for "second day hair" when I don't feel like washing and restyling my hair from the night before. A spray bottle of water and conditioner sprayed all over my head, followed by a couple pumps of devacurl styling cream in my hands, and then I just smooth the cream on the top of my head to get rid of frizzies, and on the ends of my curls to reactivate the plumpness of the curls.
Jiyah W.
San Deigio
This product gave me a beach wave kind of look on freshly washed hair. But as I continue to use this product through the week and it really helped define my curls. I naturally have very curly hair, and I’ve been trying to achieve beach wave look and this product really gave me that but also gave me the defined curls.
Derrick |.
Russellville
This stuff works amazing holds curls in place, reduces frizz, and lasts all day. Doesn’t weigh curls down even if you go overboard. Easy to work with and hard to mess up. Very quick results that look good. Would reccomend to anyone trying to help fight frizz even if you don’t have curly hair.
HannahRose G.
I absolutely love this product. I have never been able to find a product that defines my curls and doesn't make them stiff. It is quite expensive but I think it is worth it, it has helped me in my curly hair journey. You can purchase it at Ulta, Sephora, or on the devacurl website.
Elizabeth A.
Frederick, MD
Omg this styling cream is amazing to me . It's alittle pricey but so worth it . I use this with the DevaCurl Ultra Defining Gel, Strong Hold No-Crunch Styler and DevaCurl B'Leave-In, Miracle Curl Plumper and it leaves my curls looking amazing .
Gabriella S.
This is my go to product! When I wake up in the morning and don’t have time to wash my hair, I just put a little of this cream in my hair and voila, my curls are ready to take on the day. I have rebought this product countless times.
Niko W.
Atlanta , GA
HERO PRODUCT FROM DEVA CURL!

This styling cream is a life changing product. I attended their training (Sephora cast) and the ladies taught me how to do a protective style with my hair and how to rope twist! I was amazed how this gage a great slip and I ran to my store and bought it that same day!
Christina V.
Medford, MA
I love DevaCurl! Their products are unbelievable for curly hair. I've never had a product work for my hair like this. It is seriously jaw dropping amazing. The life it brings back to my hair is unreal. I can't say a single bad thing about it. 100% recommend to anyone with any kind of curly hair. Unbelievable, seriously!!
Sarah F.
West Caldwell, NJ
How does this product work? Is it worth switching from L'Oreal Alcohol Free Cream/LA Looks Gel with Shea Butter and Avocado?
Carla P.
El Paso, TX
Share your Instagram name 😊 I follow you, you follow me! Let's increase our impact score Drop them below ladies !!! Mine is @carlaparraxo
Aylin R.
Brooklyn, NY
How can I get this product?
Michela C.
Does this make the hair oily?
Cheyenne D.
Straw plains, TN
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?