DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer

Is it for me?

If you're looking for a moisturizing alternative to gel that'll give your curls frizz-free, touchable hold, this is the product of your dreams!

What does it do?

This botanically-infused cream will leave curls shiny, bouncin' and behavin.' It's made with jojoba to help strengthen hair and tapioca starch for touchable texture and frizz-control. Styling Cream also defines and tames curls—minus the crunch.

How do I use it?

Distribute all over wet or damp curls. Apply a bit more to dense areas for ultimate conditioning. Scrunch curls upward for definition or glide downward for curl lengthening. Got a few rogue curls? Rub a bit of Styling Cream between your fingers and apply it to individual ringlets when they're dry to reshape, as needed.

For anyone with SUPER fine natural curls, does this weigh down your hair at all? I have spiral curls, but my hair is so thin, most products are too heavy.
DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer ? Does it leave the hair crunchy after yoy dry it and does it hold well and make each curl look seperate and defined?
How does everyone like this deva curl?
Start your review of DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer!
Product Highlights
It does make my hair soft and it enhances/defines my curls (since my curls are more wavy), but it really doesn't do much for me frizz wise.in reviews
Smells amazing made my hair really curly i recommend this product You won't be disappointedin reviews
It also smells really nice and helps with my frizz.in reviews
I have really curly natural hair and I love this product is on the pricey side but is a great product !in reviews
Rock Hill, SC
DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer uploaded by Crystal W.
Purchased at: ULTA
My stylist recommended that I give Deva curl styling cream a shot to define my waves minus the crunch! I was quite impressed! There is a soft and light scent that is perfect. I have very thick hair that can get a bit weighed down. It takes a lot to keep the wave and curl in my hair. It was so soft, shiny and frizz free! It gave my hair a good touchable hold!
Orlando, FL
DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer uploaded by Lourdes L.
DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer uploaded by Lourdes L.
For a very long time I searched for a product that would allow me to use as minimal product and still define my waves and make my hair look soft and shiny! I'm in love with my hair! 😍 I tried so many different wave/curl definers and nothing worked like this. Definitely giving this product two very enthusiastic thumbs up 👍🏻👍🏻😁
Hampstead, MD
DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer uploaded by Daiane R.
My curly hair has never been the same since I started to use this product. I had so much trouble trying other products and they never make my hair good enough. With Styling Cream my hair has definition and beauty and I love it. In addition It smells so good and lasts a long time.
DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer uploaded by Catherine P.
DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer uploaded by Catherine P.
This left my hair feeling amazing. My curls are so defined. Especially today, day two. I will consider buying this.
DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer uploaded by Crystal M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Since my hair is wavy but after day or two it straightens out I don’t expect products to work for me too long, it did help my waves hold but by the end of my day some parts my hair still became straighter. It left my hair feeling like I had light hold gel and my hair did feel little bit crunchy. I think this would be great people with more defined wave or curl patterns, it would have a better hold for their hair. *I purchased this product and received cash back for review purposes through influenster.
Incentivized Review
DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer uploaded by Kortney G.
I tried searching the curl texture and plumper but nothing came up so I’ll tag the photo above but I love this stuff! It’s light and nice and it really plumps up my hair lol. It’s like a lip plumper but for my hair lol! It adds volume.
Tualatin, OR
DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer uploaded by Anuhea I.
I love deva curl products for my curls! Worth every penny. Would purchase again. Shampoo and conditioner is my go to
DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer uploaded by Sarah S.
DevaCurl Styling Cream, Touchable Curl Definer I'm really digging this cream! . This is a nice light, non sticky product that leaves my hair bouncy but not fizzy. I highly recommend! I use on wet curly hair I strat small and continue to work the product in ! Wonderful defined curls !I would but this again !
Orlando, FL
This is my absolute FAVORITE styling cream. Leaves my curls super defined and last me until 4 day hair. I highly recommend for thick curl hair girls.
San Diego, CA
I have naturally dry, frizzy, super curly hair. I first tried this product at the salon and my stylist raved about the entire product line, so I had to try it out! The trick is to create a "cocktail" for your hair with the styling cream and a little bit of oil--start at the ends and then work your way up. The product also recommends you use a cotton t-shirt or towel to dry your hair to help with frizz. The end result was soft, manageable curls that feel free and not weighed down. It is a little bit pricier than I would like, but totally worth it.

279 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
six twenty seventh street east
il y a 6 jours