BY DEVACURL #9 in Hair Mousse

Is it for me?

If you're looking for a moisturizing alternative to gel that'll give your curls frizz-free, touchable hold, this is the product of your dreams!

What does it do?

This botanically-infused cream will leave curls shiny, bouncin' and behavin.' It's made with jojoba to help strengthen hair and tapioca starch for touchable texture and frizz-control. Styling Cream also defines and tames curls—minus the crunch.

How do I use it?

Distribute all over wet or damp curls. Apply a bit more to dense areas for ultimate conditioning. Scrunch curls upward for definition or glide downward for curl lengthening. Got a few rogue curls? Rub a bit of Styling Cream between your fingers and apply it to individual ringlets when they're dry to reshape, as needed.

• Share your Instagram name 😊 I follow you, you follow me! Let's in...5 Answers
  • Is this product good for 4C hair?1 Answers
  • Does this leave any residue? Does it feel greasy? #curlygirl1 Answers
Buy on DevaCurl*
  • "It does make my hair soft and it enhances/defines my curls (since my curls are more wavy), but it really doesn't do much for me frizz wise." in 1 review
  • "Smells amazing made my hair really curly i recommend this product You won't be disappointed" in 1 review
  • "I have really curly natural hair and I love this product is on the pricey side but is a great product !" in 1 review
  • "It also smells really nice and helps with my frizz." in 1 review
Sana B.
Unfortunately this did not work for me at all. I'm mostly 2c with some 3a mixed in, medium porosity, medium/thick density, coarse strands. I wanted to like it because I'm still on a quest for a perfect cream for me that'll battle my frizz without needing gel, but this was not it. A little didn't do anything for me and more just made my hair look greasy and feel gross. Might work better for people who don't get as frizzy or people who have curlier hair that can handle more product without it getting weighed down. It did smell wonderful though, so I gave it an extra star. It was nice having a product that didn't just smell like coconut.
Ashley E.
St, FL
LOVE!! I have really frizzy, curly hair and live in the hot humid state of Florida, so finding a product that helps keep my curls healthy without getting frizzy is essential!! This keeps my curls looking nice and bouncy all day without getting frizzy even against all the humid I'm faced with! It's worth the splurge!
Brittany M.
I was using the Super Cream and after I ran out I wanted to give this a try. It works just as well. As a 2B wavy I'll probably stick with this product as it's better for my hair type but I think it works great with other products to add a little more definition. I'm not crazy about the citrus scent, but it fades quickly.
Naidelyn V.
Let me start off by saying this whole line of products has made such a difference in my hair ! This styling cream is sooooo smooth and applies so nicely on the hair i literally use this all the time . It leaves your hair so soft . Every-time i buy this i make sure to buy at least two .
Christina V.
Medford, MA
I love DevaCurl! Their products are unbelievable for curly hair. I've never had a product work for my hair like this. It is seriously jaw dropping amazing. The life it brings back to my hair is unreal. I can't say a single bad thing about it. 100% recommend to anyone with any kind of curly hair. Unbelievable, seriously!!
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
I bought this along with 3 other curl products trying to find something new I could use. This one was my favorite. It's creamy, not too sticky and woke up my curls on dry hair. I will definitely try more products from this brand after this great find.
Karly G.
Perfect lightweight styling cream that pairs well with any gel but it creates a powerhouse combo with DevaCurl’s ultra defining gel or light defining gel. It gives me perfect hold and definition and beautiful bouncy curls. I absolutely recommend it.
Elizabeth B.
Chappaqua
I love this product it makes styling my hair much easier and it defines my curls and keeps them full and bouncy all day long. This product works best with really curly hair. Even though this product is really expensive it is worth it.
Gabby S.
This product is my holy grail!! When I want perfect curls, I know exactly which product to use! My hair is low density & very fine, however the body it provides supersedes any other products I’ve ever used. It combines well with other styling products. It provides a lot of bounce and last day 3-4 on my hair.
Bibiana W.
Islamorada
es perfecto, deja mi cabello con una definición hermosa. mi cabellos dura varios días con su definision. solo humedesco y aplico este producto y mi cabello tiene se ve con mucha vida. la linea entera es grandiosa. todas mis amigas hispanas lo estan usando.
Sarah F.
West Caldwell, NJ
How does this product work? Is it worth switching from L'Oreal Alcohol Free Cream/LA Looks Gel with Shea Butter and Avocado?
Carla P.
El Paso, TX
Share your Instagram name 😊 I follow you, you follow me! Let's increase our impact score Drop them below ladies !!! Mine is @carlaparraxo
Aylin R.
Brooklyn, NY
How can I get this product?
Michela C.
Does this make the hair oily?
Jessibel E.
Does this prouduct moisturize and define the curls all in one?