DevaCurl Styling Cream, Define and Control, Touchable Hold, 5.1 Ounce uploaded by Brasia A.

BY DEVACURL

"If you're looking for a moisturizing alternative to gel that'll give your curls frizz-free, touchable hold, then DevaCurl Styling Cream is the product of your dreams! This botanically-infused cream will leave curls shiny and bouncy. Made with jojoba to help strengthen hair and tapioca starch for touchable texture and frizz-control. This cream also defines and tames curls with a soft to touch feel. How To Use: Distribute all over wet or damp curls. Apply a bit more to dense areas for ultimate conditioning. Scrunch curls upward for definition or glide downward for curl lengthening. Got a few rogue curls? Rub a bit of Styling Cream between your fingers and apply it to individual ringlets when dry to reshape, as needed."

HYDRATING – lightweight styling cream seals in moisture, fights frizz and creates shine for touchable curls; defines and tames curls without the crunch; NOURISHING - botanically-infused cream leaves curls shiny, bouncin' and behavin'; made with jojoba to help strengthen hair and tapioca starch for touchable texture and frizz-control; HERBACEOUS SCENT - Bright and energetic, Set it Free captures the freshness of Lemon & Lime Zest

DevaCurl Styling Cream, Define and Control, Touchable Hold, 5.1 Ounce

Start your review of DevaCurl Styling Cream, Define and Control, Touchable Hold, 5.1 Ounce!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Rosalind P.
I didn't like or hate this product. It did what I expected it too but it fell flat. I have had cheaper, no name products that performed better. It has a slightly tacky feel and it takes more if you have thicker hair.
K G.
The coconut styling cream is the best!! It smells great, a little goes a long way, and it helps keep curls hydrated. I like to warm up a little bit in my fingertips and then disperse through my hair when it’s damp.
Jude O.
Randolph, NJ
Very effective for scrunching in curls. A lighter hold than a gel, but the curls still last all day. I add a touch of gel on horribly humid days for extra hold. This is my holy grail of hair products!
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my ALL-TIME favorite curl creams. I just love how soft and touchable this makes my hair, not to mention the way it defines my curls. The only downside to this product is that it’s a little pricey but the payoff is so good.
Tiffany E.
Liverpool, NY
Ok....Devacurl....you have made me love my curls again! I hated my curls for a long time and always straightened my hair, until I tried devacurl for the 1st time. I love how my curls last and are not weighted down by heave product
side note- I used this during my honeymoon in Cabo San Lucas and my husband was craving skittles because he swore this curl cream smelled like skittles ..so it smells amazing!!!
Phoebe M.
This is one of the only product that works on my slightly wavy but always flat hair! It gives just the right amount of beachy waves mixed with a little bit of more natural looking curl that is so hard to find with other products. My hair is long and flat and mostly straight with a little bit of wave, this product gives just the right amount of bounce and a little goes a long way.
Kimmey D.
Summerville, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
I really enjoy this product, or use this on my clients all the time. I also use this on myself at home. It works great and is definitely worth the price. If you have curly hair I definitely recommend this for you.
Denise M.
Tarawa Ter, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the light smell of this product and used after I got out of the shower! I didn’t necessarily notice a big difference in my curls and did notice if I used too much that I could feel the residue in my hair afterwards. Maybe I didn’t use the styling cream the way it was meant and that’s why it didn’t work for me.
Alana S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great styling cream and smells nice. It’s pricey so I use sparingly only when I want my hair to look really defined and soft. I’m not sure if it moisturizes much but it definitely leaves my hair with very little frizz. I use it on wet hair after a shower or on dry frizzy curls individually.
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
My hair is a mess of wild curls and waves with a mind of it's own. I like using this cream when I get out of the shower to help add some definition to the mess so it's not a frizzy mane. I'm not big on the scent, but I like the product enough that it doesn't bother me too much.