BY DEVACURL

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 859413000752This botanically infused cream conditions, enhances and defines curls. It provides a natural hold as well as providing humidity resistance and leaves curls moisturized and frizz free. For added definition and lift,... see more...

DevaCurl Styling Cream 5.10 oz (Pack of 6)

Start your review of DevaCurl Styling Cream 5.10 oz (Pack of 6)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kristina S.
Monponsett, MA
Heavy product but I love it so much. It makes my hair so curly and smells great! It is definitely pricey but lasts for a long time. I will keep purchasing it for sure. One of my favorites.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this as a sample in my Sephora Play Box, and I was not as impressed as I wanted to be. This product did not control the frizz as much as I figured it would. This product is pricey and it’s usually found in Sephora or Ulta and I know if I pay more I expect better results. Maybe I need some of the other products of that same brand to wash and condition with, but I was a bit disappointed.
Trinidad P.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is one of my favorite brands for my curls. I have thick , dry curls and they tend to be dry and frizz quickly with this cream I saw major results and it lasted through out the day. My hair was also much more manageable to style with use and it smells great!
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely love this product! I’m newly natural and this works wonders for my hair. It leave it feeling full of life, weightless and not flaking.
I would defiantly recommend
Hedda R.
Yuma
Love this cream. Use it all the time. Doesnt dry my hair out and curls always come out the way i want. Curls look good all day long. Would recommend you use it at least once. It is kind of pricey but is my 1st go to product for my curls.
Cheyney C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is an amazing styling cream with a medium hold on natural hair! Having course hair I apply this while my hair is damp for a perfect wash and go or while my hair is blow dryer for a twist out or a braid out.
Lakisha T.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like the way this styler leaves my hair, toiuchably soft yet defined curls. I absolutely love the smell and how the product just glides onto the hair when applying.
Roseann J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the scent of deva curl products. They work well with my thick long curly hair. They are on the higher price end of products though but i believe worth the money.
mercedes M.
Weatherford, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
This defines my curls and controls my frizz every day. I pair it with DevaCurl One condition and Low Poo cleanse. Together my hair is luscious and voluptuous.
Elizabeth F.
Austin, TX
For some people this is a holy grail product but it made my hair feel gross, wiry and dry. It’s far too expensive for something which does so little for you.