BY DEVACURL

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 859413000752This botanically infused cream conditions, enhances and defines curls. It provides a natural hold as well as providing humidity resistance and leaves curls moisturized and frizz free. For added definition and lift,... see more...

Lamona W.
My friend swears by this brand. I enjoyed it but did not feel as though it provided the moisture and hold I was looking for BUT then again I did not use the whole system like she does.
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely love this product! I’m newly natural and this works wonders for my hair. It leave it feeling full of life, weightless and not flaking.
I would defiantly recommend
Roseann J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the scent of deva curl products. They work well with my thick long curly hair. They are on the higher price end of products though but i believe worth the money.
Lisa K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of the many products I use after I get out of the shower. It definitely helps give my hair encouragement to form it's natural curls.
Holly -.
East Elmhurst, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I have the styling cream and I like it. It’s not heavy to the roots but I really like the super cream. It smells so good and works well
Alex F.
South Hadley
Works pretty well. I use it as my everyday hair cream. Keeps curls intact, doesn’t always keep frizz away though
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Really good brand . Highly recommend anything from this brand . Especially for curly hair girls 💖💖💖💖
Marina L.
I had straightened my hair for 10 years and since I stopped three years this product give back the definition to my curls. I use it everyday and indicate to everyone that I know.
Rizwana D.
Surrey, BC
I have been using Deva Products for the last two years. It's a very good brand especially for curly hair and every year they are coming up with amazing products.
Love this one as well. Great product to emulsify the hair.