BY DEVACURL

This water soluble shine enhancer achieves naturally radiant frizz free curls while utilizing a silicone free formula that moisturizes, strengthens and protects without weighing down. Shine Spray

Natalee R.
Brooklyn, NY
Definitely has a hold and is great for the humid weather. My hair is a 2c/3a and definitely lasts all day because of this hair spray. It also smells like lavender.
Savanna V.
Albuquerque , NM
It creates a high shine without the greasy feeling! It also leave my curls feeling super moisturized and soft without being so soft they loose there definition! The only draw back is you have to purchase online at least where I live!
Marilu A.
Burlington
I’m not sure if I’d repurchase after the one I have finishes. Maybe I haven’t figured out a way to better use? Idk. It leaves a bit the expected buildup from using hair sprays.
Darian E.
Worthington, MN
I sadly would not recommend this shine spray. The smell is disgusting and extremely strong. The nossle on this makes the product come out in almost big drops not like a normal nossle on sprays.
Dalia C.
I'm received that product from one on my friends. I think the price it's a little high. But it's good. This have a really nice scene it's nice, and it's the really long lasting. I'm definitely wanna buy one day again
Allie C.
Smells awful, leaves my hair feeling overly oily, and doesn't give much shine. As much as I love Deva Curl, this is my LEAST favorite product.