BY DEVACURL

If you want to seal in moisture, fight frizz and add shine to your curls after styling, this is just what you need! The lightweight, nourishing formula, made with olive oil and beeswax, zaps frizz and brings back softness. Set it Free blasts curls with essential moisture and adds bounce and shine.

• To seal in moisture after styling, spray all over your curls.
  • Use as needed between wash days to tame frizz and rehydrate.

Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I’m not a huge fan of this because it doesn’t really do much for me. I️t claims to give shine and moisture, and I️ don’t notice either of those things when I️ use it. It’s also a very wet product, like even if you spray this far away from your hair it will temporarily make your whole head wet. This is kind of pricey and it is definitely not worth the money to me and I️ will not repurchase.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
This stuff is magic in a bottle for curls!!! I love using this for second day hair. I saturate my curls with it and scrunch it and then let air dry and I swear my curls look better than the day before!!! It's also meant to help set your curls when you first style on your wash day and i truly feel like it helps keep my curls fresher longer. If you are a curly girl and wanting to try out devacurl products this would be the one product I would recommend. It's my favorite devacurl product.
Nancy A.
Bayonne
I get a lot of frizz around the crown of my head and hate that Halo look! This is what I use to take my frizziest! I find it to be effective if applied before styling with any other creams or gels and would recommend it to others who hate the frizzy look like myself
Juliana Z.
Staten Island, NY
I love this spray after I have gone a few days without washing my hair. The scent is really fresh. My only complaint is that it feels a little sticky on my hair. It's good to spray when you want to freshen up your curls!
Jennifer M.
Detroit, MI
I really love this brand.

This little bottle right here helps with frizz, helps with shine and moisturize yours curls all in one which is a plus. Especially for those cold winter days that your hair needs the added moisture
Alison W.
Overland Park, KS
This is great on third and fourth day hair. I just got a DevaCurl cut and cut off half of my hair. I usually use this product in my hand and then glide it over some of the curls that need detangling. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to detangle their curls.
Lola R.
Brooklyn
Great finishing or refreshing spray. Best results are to spray on hands and work in with hands. I have 2c/3b hair, low porosity, thin, but a lot of it, oily scalp and bone dry frizzy ends. I have only embraced my curls a year ago and it has been a loooooong, expensive journey looking for the right combination of cleansers and products. This is definitely in my curly girl arsenal. It makes my hair soft and manageable and my curls moisturized.
Janae U.
Fresno, CA
This is a staple in my bathroom. Great little spritzer of moisture and conditioner to give my curls a little boost for the day. I can use it straight out the shower or on day 3 hair to help bring back some life to my curls. I can switch between this and the b’leave in cream and be feeling great
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
This is a great product for us curly girls whose hair is prone to frizz. After styling you spray this on your dry hair to help reduce frizz. It drys quickly, does not leave hair greasy looking or weighed down and it also smells wonderful.
Sydney M.
East Hartford , CT
LOVE. I have been looking for a good curl setting/holding spray for my mixed hair for years that also helps retain moisture and this product has been a life saver! I have very thick, sometimes dry curls and this product gives good hold without becoming flaky or making my curls hard and crunchy.
Maryana W.
Does it work at all on its own or do I have to buy the whole line of products to actually see a difference on my curls?
Ceci R.
Brentwood, NY
I've been hearing great reviews on this product but haven't had the chance to purchase it. I have 2C/3A type hair and wonder if this product will seal and prevent frizz? Anyone...?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Is this a soft hold or does it look overdone and crunchy? I have really curly and dry hair, will this work for me?
Desiree L.
I have fine wavy/curly hair and am looking for a product to help revive my curls on a second day. How well does this work for refreshing second day curls? Some reviews say it’s heavy and will make hair greasy. I’m not sure if this is true of using it on dry hair though.
Allie A.
Charlotte
For those of you that use Deeva Curl, is this a good one to use? Most of them can be pricey. I’m trying to bring the curls out in my hair, I used to have a bunch and am trying to get them back. DevaCurl Set It Free

back