DevaCurl
Share the Curly Love

DevaCurl Share the Curly Love

Shop DevaCurl's Share the Curly Love Cleanser, Conditioner & Styler Kit for Curly Hair at Sephora. The perfect gift includes a complete routine for the full DevaCurl experience. A perfect gift for the curly Deva on your list, including a complete routine so you can treat her (or yourself!) to the full DevaCurl experience. Hair Type: CurlyHair Texture: Fine, Medium, and ThickKey Benefits: Enhances Curls, Improves Dryness, and Reduces FrizzHighlighted Ingredients:- Olive Oil: Helps moisturize. - Grapeseed Oil: Helps moisturize. - Peppermint: Known to stimulate the senses.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DevaCurl Share the Curly Love!
rime S.
I bought 2 of these on the after Christmas sale. I love the way the shampoo and conditioner make my hair feel. My curls have never been so hydrated or healthy. I would say to be able to get the most out of it you have to know exactly how to use it. I went to a deva curl hair stylist and got the whole dry cut/lesson on how to use the product. It's definitely worth it! I'm so happy with my hair right now. Attached are the after pictures of my hair cut with deva curl.

Looking for your answer?