BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled What it is: A moisturizing spray to fight frizz and add shine to your curls after styling. Key benefits: - Seals in moisture - Reduces frizz - Hydrates If you want to know more & The... see more...

Nicole M.
Carnegie , PA
I like to use the set and free in between my hair washes. Help Puts some spring back in my curls. It’s a little pricey but worth it. I have dark brown hair with blond balayage and it keeps my blonde to not look dry.
Michele B.
San Jose, CA
Love love love this product, I tried out the sample size before committing to the larger size. It was perfect it made my hair shinny and looked perfect throughout the day. I would recommend to anyone.
Sandy W.
Klamath Falls
I use this as a refresher. I tend to rotate this with super coconut curl cream when I need some second or third day frizz control.
S D.
New York
DevaCurl Set it Free serves as a very good refresher for your curls.  Locks in moisture and keeps the hair from frizzing.

JCPenney