BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsDevaCurl

A limited-edition set of ultra-moisturizing products for curly and super curly hair to stimulate, hydrate, and clean the scalp and hair. No-Poo® Original features an unforgettable scent of Turkish rose and peppermint that invigorates the senses for a clean feeling, while One Condition™ Original burts with an herbaceous scent of lemongrass that is lush and refreshing. The Styling Cream is a botanically-infused cream for frizz-free, touchable hold capturing the freshness of lemon and lime zest. This set contains:- 32 oz No-Poo Original- 32 oz One Condition Original- 5.1 oz Styling Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates These products do not contains silicones.

Is this a good product for natural wavy hair -not super curly ?
How does your product compare to Cantu[product:devacurl-light-defining-gel,-soft-hold-no-crunch-styler]?
Start your review of DevaCurl Ready for the Big Time The Original Cleanse & Condition Bonus Set for Curly Hair!
Roman D.
Raleigh, NC
I love this product. I also tried [email protected] products on my curly hair. But this is one of the product I wish I had know before trying any other products that females my hair. I love it and if your looking a good product check this out.
Cassandra C.
Perryville , MO
I wish I would've been using this years ago because it would've saved me a lot of trouble. Keeps your hair soft and curly without harsh ingredients.
Emily A.
Groton, CT
Love love love this product. It’s my go to product whenever I want my hair to be clean and curly. It is amazing how it leaves my hair after washing and drying. It doesn’t get frizzy.
Chuli M.
Astoria
Diva curl for me is an okey product. I find that I use this brand when my hair feels dry. I don’t really like using it very often because, I find that it weighs my hair down and I don’t really like he smell of it. It  kind of smells like henna hair dye. It’s not to over whelming but if I have a choice to change the fragrance I would. Not my holy grail but does the job.
Francine M.
Prices may throw some people off, it’s 88$, but this kit lasts me at least 2-3 months so i think it’s worth it. It’s a good bargain because the cream comes free which usually costs 26$.
Georgia D.
This product changed my life! It takes a little bit to get used to it and takes a little longer than I would like to air-dry but it is WORTH IT!! Who knew curly hair could look so good? I can sometimes even achieve the salon style at home!
Marleny Q.
A few months I go I purchased this. The reason I did was because it was on sale and I was only looking for the no poo and conditioner. I ended up also getting the styling cream as a gift. Didn't expect to like the styling cream and didn't plan on using it either, but now I am in LOVE with it. It is my current go to product. I recommend i for every curly hair girl. Doesn't matter what type of curls you have. ;)
Leah S.
Mt Juliet, TN
This is my favorite product! I am 100% natural and I wanted to change my curl pattern in this product did the trick!  This is my favorite product! I am 100% natural and I wanted to change my curl pattern in this product did the trick!  It left my hair feeling soft and bouncy and my curls were beautiful and lasted which is what I've always wanted!   I would definitely recommend this product to anyone
Mikayla W.
Saskatoon
Absolutely AMAZING!!! A lil pricey but totally worth it and a little always goes a long way leaves my hair feeling so fresh and so clean, helps with bring back my curl pattern big time my hair feels so good always!!!
Diane C.
Orillia, ON
My absolute favourite company for curly hair. They don't have sulphates and silicone which is so important for naturally, curly hair. Love this and couldn't do my hair without it.