DevaCurl Ready for the Big Time The Cleanse & Condition Bonus Set for Super Curly Hair

BY DEVACURL

A limited-edition set of ultra-moisturizing products for curly and super curly hair to nourish and protect the scalp and hair. Treat your curls to the good life with this limited-edition collection of ultra-moisturizing products. No-Poo® Decadence One Condition™ Decadence feature light florals combined with creamy milks to provide a luxurious and comforting scent. SuperCream™ is a is a multitasking coconut oil infused styler built around the addictive creaminess of coconut for a bright, lush, and luxurious texture. This set contains:- 32 oz No-Poo Decadence - 32 oz One Condition Decadence - 5.1 oz SuperCream Coconut Curl Styler It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates These products do not contains silicones. see more...

• My hair has lost its curl over the years due to heat styl...1 Answers
Cary R.
New York City
It is crazy the amount of product a bottle of this have. I am in love with the scent since it last for days! I have thin curly hair but it works amazingly. It is a little pricey but very worth it since it gives me the definition I want. I am totally satisfied with this product!
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
These are the best shampoo and conditioner for curly hair. I would deathly recommend you buying this if you have very curly hair. Even though it is a no Poo, The shampoo I use my hair very clean. A tip would be to use the conditioner as a leave in when styling
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
I'm inlove with this product it's literally like magic! The first use makes a big difference, I swear! My hair was so damaged that my hair wouldn't curl, and after using deva curl, it littaraly made my hair curl again.. I feel like they know exactly what or hair needs, they really do specialize in this brand, it's amazing!!!
Dorissa D.
Bronx, NY
THIS COMBO RIGHT HERE. If you have dry frizzy hair this is for you. Love the smell and my curls last up to week. I have super curly hair, high porosity. Gets dry pretty quickly and frizzes a ton. This has been the only product that has helped in my curly hair journey!
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
I really like this shampoo and conditioner! I have curly hair and these do work for me. It has a mild scent that may stick around for a couple of hours if I do a wash and go with their products. I feel like my wash and goes last for three day with the deva curl products.
Erin R.
Brooklyn, NY
This trio is soooooooo worth it! Three of my favorite Devacurl products in one box?! 'Don't mind if I do! I was able to get this on sale too, so I really felt like I was winning. Look out for the sales on the devacurl site.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
I ordered this kit from Sephora & it has changed my life! My curls are no longer rough and dry, they are very moisturized and these products are all paraben, silicone and sulfate free! I love that! My hair has never been healthier and I love that I can maintain my curls without having crunchy hair! I have to admit that I am now and forever will be a Deva girl!
Jaciene S.
Cardel da Silva 4839000
I already said that it is the super excellent product that helps to define the curls of the hair because the hair needs a little water without fius that has time that the fius of the hair resected for lack of water
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
My hair has lost its curl over the years due to heat styling & flat ironing, so I've been taking better care of it and I'm at a loose curl, tighter than a beach wave, stage. How well do these products work at helping get (and keep) my curl back?