Tuss S.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA

Does this really give you hair a curl ? Can you leave it in your hair?
Karyn B.
Karyn B.
Sept. 28, 2015, 3:22 p.m.
I don't think it gives your hair a curl, but if you have curl it can stop the frizzyness. I use it as a leave in conditioner.
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Oct. 12, 2013, 9:03 p.m.
Unless you are one of the rare people who have absolutely stick straight hair, it will probably bring out more curl than you even realized you had. It can take a while to work as your hair builds up the moisture it needs to have a healthy curl, but hang with it. This is the best conditioner I've ever used!! I've never tried it as a leave in conditioner....
Megan B.
Megan B.
June 26, 2013, 8:40 p.m.
I don't know that it would give straight hair a curl, but if you have naturally curly hair, it will definitely bring out the best in those curls. I've used the No Poo Shampoo, One Conditioner and the Light Defining Gel products in this line and have noticed great overall results! I haven't left the conditioner in my hair, so I can't speak to that. But, those three products were all I needed to tame my frizz and see a dramatic increase in the overall appearance of my curls!

Join Now