BeautyHairHair ProductsDevaCurl
One Condition Original, Hair Conditioner

DevaCurl One Condition Original, Hair Conditioner

"If your hair needs a dose of essential moisture and you want soft- frizz-free curls- you’ve come to the right conditioner! DevaCurl One Condition Original works great for all curl types and locks in moisture for healthy hair. This rich- creamy conditioner is made with moisturizing olive oil and nourishing botanicals to deliver softness and hydration. How To Use: Apply conditioner to wet hair and use your fingers to gently detangle- gliding through the ends to thoroughly moisturize. Rinse as needed. DevaCurl One Condition Decadence delivers more moisture- strength- nourishment- and protection for your beautiful curls. This rich and creamy formula is made with chufa milk and quinoa protein- taking hydration to the next level by drenching your hair in deep moisture. The results are silky-soft frizz-free curls that are easy to detangle and style. Finish with a DevaCurl style & shape product for best curl results. For touchable definition and hold use DevaCurl Styling Cream."

Nourishing - Award Winning Rich And Creamy Conditioner Made With Moisturizing Olive Oil And Botanicals That Unveils Softer; Frizz Free; Shiny Healthy Hair; Great For All Curl Types; Awarded By Naturally Curly Best For Favorite Daily Conditioner And Best Multi Use Conditioner; Hydrating - A Dose Of Essential Moisture That Locks In Hydration Creating Soft Manageable Curls; Multi Use Product - Great For All Curl Types To Fight Frizz; Add Moisture And Increase Overall Hydration; Herbaceous Scent - Infused With A Lush And Refreshing Scent Of Lemongrass

DevaCurl One Condition Original, Hair Conditioner ? Can you tell me more about this conditioner?
Do they also gaslight employees?
Start your review of DevaCurl One Condition Original, Hair Conditioner!
emma P.
New York
DevaCurl One Condition Original, Hair Conditioner uploaded by emma P.
Purchased at: Macy's
amazing product. leaves my hair bouncy and volumous, and even makes them smell so nice!!!! love this product, deffo recommending it to everyone i know
Shelissa N.
Cromwell, CT
One of the BEST products i've used. I bought this skeptically because i'be used so many other products that have been a bust, but this has by far exceeded my expectations. I have super curly, dry hair and this keeps my curls soft and moisturized all day. It smells great, and a little goes a long way. I use this product about once a week, I really love it!
janet H.
Tampa, FL
I love Devacurl it save my curls. I recommend 100%DevaCurl One Condition Original, Hair Conditioner #devacurl it’s smells soooo good!!!!! Devacurl is one of the most popular hair brand for curly hair in America !!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Stephanie M.
Virginia Bch, VA
And once you’ve washed...on to the hydration! Great conditioning product that doesn’t weigh down your hair. Provides excellent hydration!!
Laura F.
attleboro
This stuff smells amazing! But I feel like I had to use way more than needed because it's a thinner consistency than most conditioners. It's hydrating but the most hydrating conditioner I have used.
Amanda H.
DevaCurl One Condition Original, Hair Conditioner uploaded by Amanda H.
This product is amazing as a leave-in conditioner. Reduces tangles and frizz and envelops my curls completely. I keep the large bottle and it has lasted over 6 months!
Monique F.
Sheboygan, WI
This product is a lifesaver. When I started using it my hair was instantly softer and less frizzy. I use it in conjunction with the No-Poo shampoo and once in a while with the Light Defining Gel. Really helps to get knots out of hair as well.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,172 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This @devacurl LOW-POO ® DELIGHT Weightless Waves Mild Lather Cleanser and ONE CONDITION ™ DELIGHT Weightless Waves Conditioner truly enhances my waves! I have like, barely there, only at the end waves. After using these giant samples for almost a week i could tell meannnnn difference. Like so much that i considered buying the product. If i didn’t JUST buy some shampoo they might have got me lol. Except it’s $22 a bottle so i realllly woulda passed when i seen the price point. I guess you truly need to be passionate about haircare to buy it. Because i bought one bottle of (another brands) clarifying shampoo from @sephora for $22 and yes, it was on sale but I’m still mad at myself for it. I mean it works good but i can’t stomach spending SO much on each per bottle. Maybe if i found it on a sweet sale or in a kit/set i would be more inclined to buy it Aside from my beef with the price point. The product itself does in fact work! My waves were intensified, soft and frizz free. The weightless formula is #SulfateFree, #SiliconeFree and #ParabenFree. It is also made with rice protein, lotus flower and a chia-flaxseed blend. It’s got an enjoyable light smell of lotus with citrus nuances. This set preps hair for style and actually made me feel like i could pull off styling my hair daily. My hair is one of the last things i worry about. By that part of my routine, i am usually dead tired from my illness. So any products that provide convenience/help is very welcomed in my book. This allows me to have the beach like waves that i enjoy. #RoxyReviews #DevaCurl #Bbloggers #Bblogger #ProductReviews #ShampooReviews #unisexbeauty #ConditionerReviews #FollowMe #FollowForFollow #followtrain #FollowChain #FollowBack #FollowFriday #Follow4Follow #FollowMe ➡️ @RoxyReviewsStuff ⬅️ #HaircareProducts #Haircare #HaircareProductReviews #Follow #StockingStuffers #Follow_Me #F4f #followers #iFollowBack #ProductReviews #GiftIdeas #Hairproducts #Ifb
Deborah  C.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Me gusta los resultados que obtengo pero su precio es muy alto para mi por eso tengo otras alternativas y lo uso solo en ocasiones. Tiene un rico olor y la verdad deja el cabello bien sedoso y con el tiempo de usarlo puedes ver tu cabello más saludable .
Mary T.
DevaCurl One Condition Original, Hair Conditioner Love love love! Smells great and works well with my hair. Any girl with curly hair should have this as it has amazing slip! Expensive but I only use it once a week. "The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing" as per the deva curl website. INGREDIENTS: Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Cetyl Esters, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Propylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

221 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
peggy B.
Vancouver, WA
il y a 7 mois
Rachel T. il y a 7 mois
This brand is causing women's hair to fall out. There is a big controversy over it. I have issues with thinning hair due to a hormone problem, but I started losing a massive amount of hair when I was using this, I ended up chopping all my hair off because it was so bad.
Pauline M.
Alvarado, TX
Mijal C.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Daphnée L.
Guelph, ON
il y a 3 ans
DevaCurl One Condition Original, Hair Conditioner ? Is this product worth the price?!
Leah H. il y a 3 ans
I think so! You can try it out much cheaper in their “How to Quit Shampoo” package. I like it a lot but found that it weighs my hair down a bit so I switched to the One Condition Delight version but either way i can’t find anything that works better.