BY DEVACURL #5 in Conditioner

If your hair needs a dose of essential moisture and you want soft, frizz-free curls, you’ve come to the right conditioner!

Is it for me?

If you want a non-drying gel that'll give you soft curl control and frizz-free definition without the crunch, your search is over!

What does it do?

This light-hold styler surrounds your curls with a non-sticky, protective curl cast that sends frizz packing and softly defines your curl shape. The unique formula, made with wheat and soy proteins locks in moisture, amps up shine and adds bounce.

How do I use it?

Rub gel between palms. Tilt head forward then scrunch gel all over very wet curls in an upward motion. Use the DevaTowel to soak up excess water and speed up air-drying time. Now hands off! Once curls are completely dry, shake at the root and gently scrunch upward again to soften the firm cast. You'll get soft, crunch-free curls.

DevaCurl One Condition Original, Daily Cream Conditioner
  • "This product is one of the best things to happen to curly hair since, well, I don't even know because their stuff is the best!" in 18 reviews
  • "It leaves my hair soft, moisturized and it defines my waves just enough, without getting greasy." in 5 reviews
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
I just got this in the How To Quit Shampoo set that came with the mini microfiber towel and the 8 0. No poo and conditioner. I was very skeptical at first, but a friend highly recommended this brand to me. My hair weighs down a lot because of its length, and tends to go curly, awkwardly bend, then straight at the ends. After the first use (along with the towel, can’t forget it!!) my hair started drying so curly!! I have wavy curly hair, and was thoroughly surprised by how this turned my constantly straight dead ends into the curls they once were. The smell is very herb like (almost like sandalwood) but once my hair dried it was fine and the scent wasn’t so strong. I would definitely recommend this product. I always combined it with the BLeave in curl plumper as well to make the curls stand out even more, but TS not necessary!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,027 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This @devacurl LOW-POO ® DELIGHT Weightless Waves Mild Lather Cleanser and ONE CONDITION ™ DELIGHT Weightless Waves Conditioner truly enhances my waves! I have like, barely there, only at the end waves. After using these giant samples for almost a week i could tell meannnnn difference. Like so much that i considered buying the product. If i didn’t JUST buy some shampoo they might have got me lol. Except it’s $22 a bottle so i realllly woulda passed when i seen the price point. I guess you truly need to be passionate about haircare to buy it. Because i bought one bottle of (another brands) clarifying shampoo from @sephora for $22 and yes, it was on sale but I’m still mad at myself for it. I mean it works good but i can’t stomach spending SO much on each per bottle. Maybe if i found it on a sweet sale or in a kit/set i would be more inclined to buy it

Aside from my beef with the price point. The product itself does in fact work! My waves were intensified, soft and frizz free. The weightless formula is #SulfateFree, #SiliconeFree and #ParabenFree. It is also made with rice protein, lotus flower and a chia-flaxseed blend.

It’s got an enjoyable light smell of lotus with citrus nuances. This set preps hair for style and actually made me feel like i could pull off styling my hair daily. My hair is one of the last things i worry about. By that part of my routine, i am usually dead tired from my illness. So any products that provide convenience/help is very welcomed in my book. This allows me to have the beach like waves that i enjoy.

#RoxyReviews #DevaCurl #Bbloggers #Bblogger #ProductReviews #ShampooReviews #unisexbeauty #ConditionerReviews #FollowMe #FollowForFollow #followtrain #FollowChain #FollowBack #FollowFriday #Follow4Follow #FollowMe ➡️ @RoxyReviewsStuff ⬅️ #HaircareProducts #Haircare #HaircareProductReviews #Follow #StockingStuffers #Follow_Me #F4f #followers #iFollowBack #ProductReviews #GiftIdeas #Hairproducts #Ifb
tasha c.
SENOIA, GA
Best curly hair products I've ever tried! So obsessed with all things DevaCurl! They're dominating the curl scene and I love how it's so universal for ALL hair types! I have bright blue hair and have to be extremely careful of what I use to avoid fading, this is only one of two brands I've found that don't fade my hair!
Renee V.
West Fargo
I started using the DevaCurl Delight line after my first DevaCut.  After my second DevaCut, my stylist recommended switching to the original even though the Deva website recommends the Delight for my swavy hair type.  My stylist says that the Original gives a little more moisturizing than the Delight line.  I am very happy with the Original line and the whole DevaCurl product line in general.  All products are sulfate, silicone and paraben free!  That's so hard to find! I shampoo once a week and condition daily and this keeps my swavy fine hair in top notch condition!
Kayla N.
Hartsville, SC
This is by far my favorite daily conditioner. It's a bit pricey, but it works like no other. It smells like skittles, and after using the no poo, my hair is perfectly moisturized and detangled. I actually don't rinse much of this product out, instead opting to pour a small amount of cold water over my roots to soak my hair. Even with my hair being fine and wavy, this conditioner doesn't make my hair greasy or weighed down, EVEN WITHOUT RINSING. It hydrates beautifully and never builds up. If you're debating which Devacurl line to use, definitely go with the original.
Parker D.
Anderson, SC
I wanted to love this product, but I just didn’t! I was so disappointed. I have heard great things about it. I bought the pack from ulta that had a styling cream, no poo, and the conditioner. It was a pretty good price for all of it. It smells pretty good, but it really didn’t help my hair at all. I have naturally curly hair and I was looking to tame it some and minimize frizz. Sometimes it made my hair look greasy and other times it didn’t do anything and my hair was a frizzy mess. It may just be my hair though because I have heard other people love it!
Sarah A.
NJ
I have just recently started using Devacurl products. I have naturally curly hair that I would straighten all the time. I have since started to wear my hair curly again and focus on brands like devacurl that cater only to curly hair. I have been using the one condition with the low poo and it leaves my hair nice and clean without feeling dry. I like to use it while in the shower to finger comb through my hair and it detangles very easily. I would recommend this product, it is great for every day but I prefer the devacurl melt into moisture matcha mask for a more intense conditioning treatment.
Samantha A.
I have naturally curly hair, that are spiral, dry frizzy curls... why have I not tried this sooner??? It makes my hair feel so soft and hydrated, if you have dry curly hair, do yourself s favor and buy this. Ask for a sample, get the small trial size... do something! It’s like a miracle in a bottle just for curly hair! I’m sure if you don’t have curly hair you could benefit from this too. Well worth the price. Can be found at ulta!
Savannah L.
It’s ok. It does keep my hair curlier than regular conditioners, but I often find that even after I’ve washed it out EXTREMELY thoroughly, sometimes parts of my hair will feel hard, as if conditioner has dried in there.
Mia H.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
While the price on this is super expensive (to me anyways) it does worth really well. I’ve had it since November and I still have more than half the bottle left. I use this plus the no poo cleanser about once a week to wash my hair and I love it. It has a peppermint kinda smell but I like it.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Were to buy
Kimberly A.
Providence, RI
I use garnier products such as leave in conditioner and hairspray and herbal essensces mouuse now, would this product be better than those? or should i save the money?
Alondra G.
Plainfield
Is devacurl a good product for curly hair? DevaCurl One Condition Original, Daily Cream Conditioner
Marielle K.
Has anyone actually used this line of products and liked it?!? I'm curious and would love some feedback!
Laura K.
Bloomington, MN
Is this product worth the price? I have fine curly hair and it seems like many of their models do too. Are there any other products that are comparable to DevaCurl?