BY DEVACURL #2 in Conditioner

If your hair needs a dose of essential moisture and you want soft, frizz-free curls, you’ve come to the right conditioner!

Is it for me?

If you want a non-drying gel that'll give you soft curl control and frizz-free definition without the crunch, your search is over!

What does it do?

This light-hold styler surrounds your curls with a non-sticky, protective curl cast that sends frizz packing and softly defines your curl shape. The unique formula, made with wheat and soy proteins locks in moisture, amps up shine and adds bounce.

How do I use it?

Rub gel between palms. Tilt head forward then scrunch gel all over very wet curls in an upward motion. Use the DevaTowel to soak up excess water and speed up air-drying time. Now hands off! Once curls are completely dry, shake at the root and gently scrunch upward again to soften the firm cast. You'll get soft, crunch-free curls.

• Is this also good for straight hair?3 Answers
  • Sou louca pra testar😍1 Answers
  • Which is the best conditioner for wavy/curly hair?!?!? It...3 Answers
DevaCurl One Condition Original, Daily Cream Conditioner
  • "This product is one of the best things to happen to curly hair since, well, I don't even know because their stuff is the best!" in 18 reviews
  • "It leaves my hair soft, moisturized and it defines my waves just enough, without getting greasy." in 5 reviews
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
I just got this in the How To Quit Shampoo set that came with the mini microfiber towel and the 8 0. No poo and conditioner. I was very skeptical at first, but a friend highly recommended this brand to me. My hair weighs down a lot because of its length, and tends to go curly, awkwardly bend, then straight at the ends. After the first use (along with the towel, can’t forget it!!) my hair started drying so curly!! I have wavy curly hair, and was thoroughly surprised by how this turned my constantly straight dead ends into the curls they once were. The smell is very herb like (almost like sandalwood) but once my hair dried it was fine and the scent wasn’t so strong. I would definitely recommend this product. I always combined it with the BLeave in curl plumper as well to make the curls stand out even more, but TS not necessary!
Tamara G.
Brunswick, GA
I'm obsessed with my no poo shampoo & one condition. There is a method to the madness though. I had my hair cut at the Devachan salon in NYC and they taught me how to use the product correctly. After using the no poo shampoo I added the one condition into my hair in sections making sure I was massaging it into my hair and then I lightly rinsed it out leaving a little in. This makes my hair feel amazing!
Crowned G.
This conditioner is decent. It definitely gave me moisture and I could leave it in as a leave in. BUT, it just didn't give me enough moisture that I need for my dry/super curly hair which is why I switched to the DevaCurl One Condition Decadence, Ultra Moisturizing Milk Conditioner. But for curly girls with not too dry hair, this will work just fine for you. 4/5 stars, I still would recommend it.
Anastasia S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Amazing for so many reasons. First, my hair is super hard to detangle in the shower even if I brush it out before coming in and even if I use conditioner. However, this conditioner immediately detangles it so easily and smells so nice. Without this conditioner, my hair is a curly/wavy frizzy mess with super inconsistent texture - some parts will be wavy, some curly, and some straight because of heat damage. But when I use this conditioner along with the gel when I get out of the shower, my whole hair is filled with beautiful even curls and I don't need to worry about my hair drying weird.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I have naturally curly hair, that are spiral, dry frizzy curls... why have I not tried this sooner??? It makes my hair feel so soft and hydrated, if you have dry curly hair, do yourself s favor and buy this. Ask for a sample, get the small trial size... do something! It’s like a miracle in a bottle just for curly hair! I’m sure if you don’t have curly hair you could benefit from this too. Well worth the price. Can be found at ulta!
Desiree K.
Reston, Virginia
I love Deva Curl Products. They work wonders on my hair and especially the One Condition.  Pros: Moisturizing & can use as a leave in conditioner along with an oil or styler. Cons: Although they say a little goes a long way, I see the best results when I use a glob full... maybe this is why I have to constantly replace it. It is also very pricey.

I have 4a/4b hair
Jada T.
So this product is kind of great but also it’s kind of awful too. Mostly because I’m super heavy handed on conditioner so I have to get the huge jug of I want it to last. The product is really thin and I feel as if I have to use a lot to get my hair throughly moisturized. Also the smell is a little off. Like it’s definitely not a good smell but it’s also not that bad. Other than that it’s good and my hair loves it. It makes my hair really hydrated and my curls are thick and bouncy.
Lauren B.
If you don’t have this and the no poo shampoo and you have curls, I don’t know what you are doing with your life. Yes, they are expensive but you don’t have to use them everyday and given the inordinate amount of products I used to use to try to tame my curls without success, this is a small price to pay for guaranteed success. I started with the kit and it lasted me for 3 months, so again, not terrible and knowing that my hair will be gorgeous, effortlessly every single day, standing up to the tropics of Florida? Yaaasssss! Sign me up!!!! Just trust and believe! You need this product!!!
Alexsea D.
West melbourne
I am in love with these products! It’s not too pricey to me because for the price it last a really long time. A little goes a long way and that’s with all their products. I have been trying to get my curls back after years of straightening it and anything I used just wasn’t working. With just one use of DevaCurls my hair was already curling again. I will literally never put anything other than DevaCurls in my hair from now on.
Marissa F.
Amazing, magic in a bottle I’m never using any other conditioner ever again! If you’re hesitant about using deva curl products because of the price don’t be because they really work- or at least the shampoos and conditioners do. Of all the conditioners I’ve used deva curl is the only one that actually does what it’s intended to do, leave you’re hair feeling super healthy and refreshed.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Were to buy
Kimberly A.
Providence, RI
I use garnier products such as leave in conditioner and hairspray and herbal essensces mouuse now, would this product be better than those? or should i save the money?
Alondra G.
Plainfield
Is devacurl a good product for curly hair? DevaCurl One Condition Original, Daily Cream Conditioner
Marielle K.
Has anyone actually used this line of products and liked it?!? I'm curious and would love some feedback!
Laura K.
Bloomington, MN
Is this product worth the price? I have fine curly hair and it seems like many of their models do too. Are there any other products that are comparable to DevaCurl?